Tracking the el nino

Latest update has El Niño at +1.0C

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf
Investing in science is important...We do need more buoyies...Would be nice!
so I see you ignored my response. i called bullshit. You gave me a link and the link says your full of bullshit.

There's far more buoys and ships in that area then you said. Every little yellow dot is one!!! That is a fact anti-science piece of shit. Now go fuck yourself.

I call bullshit on your worthless backwards movement. You're truly the Taliban of this country...I use to think otherwise but I was a fool as Bush was a reasonable leader for your movement. Reasonable, as he believed in accountability, not pure idiocy. Keep playing up cut, slash and burn and lose the moderates. All of us...Make my fucking day!

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf
so I see you ignored my response. i called bullshit. You gave me a link and the link says your full of bullshit.

There's far more buoys and ships in that area then you said. Every little yellow dot is one!!! That is a fact anti-science piece of shit. Now go fuck yourself.

I call bullshit on your worthless backwards movement. You're truly the Taliban of this country...I use to think otherwise but I was a fool.
Then why did I not see them in the link you provided?
By the way, what is it I've done?

Last edited:
More buoys, more satellites and more data is needed. We don't get this by cut, slash and burning to the ground of our science institutions. Only the isis would do such shit.
I did? When?S0n, I've merely asked for evidence of your weird scenario which you failed to provide. That's on you

More buoys, more satellites and more data is needed. We don't get this by cut, slash and burning to the ground of our science institutions. Only the isis would do such shit.

hey Matt, have you seen the latest ENSO article over at Curry's blog? interesting read. the anchovies usually move when an El Nino is coming but they havent so far.

The Australian Bureau of Meteorology announces an active El Nino. The Australian standards for an El Nino are a lot higher, so they're later to the party.

ENSO Wrap-Up

However, a few cranks say it can't be so. A handful of hysterical cranks vs. the whole world, so the cranks must be right.

Are you assholes really going to deny el nino? There's dozens of buoy's and we also have satellite data to support them. I don't think you believe in anything and that is why you think it isn't worth studying. So if it isn't worth it...Why are you in my thread?

Pretty much what you're saying to me is stop studying our planet and abolish some of the best science institutions on earth. That doesn't fly within my mind.

Last edited:
The Australian Bureau of Meteorology announces an active El Nino. The Australian standards for an El Nino are a lot higher, so they're later to the party.

ENSO Wrap-Up

However, a few cranks say it can't be so. A handful of hysterical cranks vs. the whole world, so the cranks must be right.
hysterical? who would that be? I know I pointed out the link Matt provided didn't show any el nino. sorry, but it was his link!!!! BTW, still no evidence.

Are you assholes really going to deny el nino? There's dozens of buoy's and we also have satellite data to support them. I don't think you believe in anything and that is why you think it isn't worth studying. So if it isn't worth it...Why are you in my thread?

Pretty much what you're saying to me is stop studying our planet and abolish some of the best science institutions on earth. That doesn't fly within my mind.
dozens of bouys where? I showed you the picture from the link you provided, there were only three showing any change. So where are the dozen at on the site?
NOAA Bouys.jpg

The 3 blinking buoys are clearly labeled "Tsunami station in event mode". That doesn't mean there were only 3 buoys sending temp data.

What's more, that buoy map does not include the ~4000 Argo floats. Those "rest" at 1000m down, so they are not considered buoys.

Now, go look at the charts at this link.

ENSO Wrap-Up

Is everything there also a conspiracy?

I call bullshit on your worthless backwards movement. You're truly the Taliban of this country...I use to think otherwise but I was a fool as Bush was a reasonable leader for your movement. Reasonable, as he believed in accountability, not pure idiocy. Keep playing up cut, slash and burn and lose the moderates. All of us...Make my fucking day!

Matthew has got being a moron down pat...

5.gif

Your massive warming is NOT PRESENT. The BBC used all reds in their graph to create fear where none should be. Its Alarmist tripe.. A lie.. A ruse... The BBC article was meant to induce fear from a lie.... My GOD you fucking idiots will try anything..DESPERATION MODE...

You do realize that the Mean Temp has now dropped below +1.0 deg Mean for the ENSO region 3-4 and that its high point was 1.3 +deg C and it has been dropping for three weeks.

The 3 blinking buoys are clearly labeled "Tsunami station in event mode". That doesn't mean there were only 3 buoys sending temp data.

What's more, that buoy map does not include the ~4000 Argo floats. Those "rest" at 1000m down, so they are not considered buoys.

ENSO Wrap-Up

so the water temp at 1000mm down is warmer than the surface? ok Francis.

ENSO Wrap-Up

dude/ dudette, what the hell are you on? here's a quote from article in the link you posted from Australia....

"El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) indicators have shown a steady trend towards El Niño levels since the start of the year. Sea surface temperatures in the tropical Pacific Ocean have exceeded El Niño thresholds for the past month, supported by warmer-than-average waters below the surface. Trade winds have remained consistently weaker than average since the start of the year, cloudiness at the Date Line has increased and the Southern Oscillation Index (SOI) has remained negative for several months. These indicators suggest the tropical Pacific Ocean and atmosphere have started to couple and reinforce each other, indicating El Niño is likely to persist in the coming months."

Note the reference to surface temperatures. Not 1000mm down. So, please find me proof on the chart showing the bouys where the warming is at?

oh and also knee slapping is the comment 'likely to persist' LIKELY. hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dude/dudette, what form of stupid do you carry with you daily?

The Argo floats don't stay at a depth of 1000m, shit-for-brains. They occasionally float up, take temperatures along the way, transmit to the satellites, then sink back down.

You keep demonstrating how you're a complete moron on every conceivable topic. You need to go back to the kiddie table, shut up and stop annoying the grownups. If we repeat that a thousand times or so, it may eventually sink in. Or maybe not, given what a moron you are.

Only morons think that the entire world is wrong, and that they alone know the real truth. That's you. No, the whole world isn't wrong. You're just a moron. It really is that simple.

The Argo floats don't stay at a depth of 1000m, shit-for-brains. They occasionally float up, take temperatures along the way, transmit to the satellites, then sink back down.

You keep demonstrating how you're a complete moron on every conceivable topic. You need to go back to the kiddie table, shut up and stop annoying the grownups. If we repeat that a thousand times or so, it may eventually sink in. Or maybe not, given what a moron you are.

Only morons think that the entire world is wrong, and that they alone know the real truth. That's you. No, the whole world isn't wrong. You're just a moron. It really is that simple.
then why aren't they shown?

Philip Klotzbach
‏@philklotzbach Latest ECMWF fcst calls for strong El Nino. Figure shows ECMWF forecast vs. 5 strongest Aug-Oct El Ninos since 1950.

kuqoONm.jpg

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't imagine this dwarfing the 1997 nino but here it is! Man will this fuck someones day up come this winter.

Last edited:

then why aren't they shown?
A better question is why don't you do a little research before flapping your idiot yap?

What is Argo?
Argo is a global array of more than 3,000 free-drifting profiling floats that measures thetemperature and salinity of the upper 2000 m of the ocean. This allows, for the first time, continuous monitoring of the temperature, salinity, and velocity of the upper ocean, with all data being relayed and made publicly available within hours after collection.

Positions of the floats that have delivered data within the last 30 days (AIC, updated daily) :

Argo - part of the integrated global observation strategy

Any more areas in which you would like to demonstrate what a dumb ass you are?

Forum List

Back