Toxic…Misinformation…Cherry-Picked”: White House Defends Radical Supreme Court Nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson After Sen. Hawley Exposes Her Disgraceful

If you was standing in dead front of me and asked me what I thought of dems I'd tell you the exact same thing.....I'm not much on sugar coating anything when it comes to what I think about the enemies of our Republic.
I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You are very clearly a domestic enemy of the Constitution, therefore all active duty military and military veterans are oath-bound to oppose you.

You might want to consider that before pushing for more fascist brownshirt violence.

I think everyone has noticed how conservatives talk about child molesting almost non-stop. They're really obsessed. Just look at the ones here.

Conservatives, normal people don't act like you do. And it shouldn't be necessary for me to point that out. Stop rambling about child molestors at every opportunity. It makes you look really bad.
It is really trying to make a break and draw a line to attempt to stop the relentless agendas.

I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You are very clearly a domestic enemy of the Constitution, therefore all active duty military and military veterans are oath-bound to oppose you.

You might want to consider that before pushing for more fascist brownshirt violence.
I guess I'm in good company then as everyone in my AO I hang with despises dems in the same way. Most are Vietnam Vets slightly my senior.....In fact I consider myself very measured in my comments when compared to them.

Just thinking about it even the Sandbox/Afghanistan Vet folks I know none of them like dems much either. Seems to be a lot of that going around out here in the hinterlands.

Now if you are looking for domestic enemies to fight just look toward DC, lots of dems there working against our freedoms, RINOs too.....or maybe just look in the mirror if the dem/rino shoe fits.

Follow the money they are always connected and one must understand how deep this runs in order to understand what this article is really pointing out. She is their prize.
The whole reason why Biden chose her is because she is soft on pedos

Except the confession is treated as possibly tainted and unreliable.
The only question that remains is, did Jackson do it or not? If the information is reliable, it doesn't matter who released it. Sounds like cause for a lengthy FBI investigation followed by endless Senate hearings to me.

The only question that remains is, did Jackson do it or not? If the information is reliable, it doesn't matter who released it. Sounds like cause for a lengthy FBI investigation followed by endless Senate hearings to me.
From what I have researched and reviewed she gave those convicted the normal sentencing guidelines for punishment.

From what I have researched and reviewed she gave those convicted the normal sentencing guidelines for punishment.
Then an FBI investigation should clear that right up. I mean, it's not we're waiting on Schiff to give with the evidence.

It's not like they have not done an FBI background investigation.
When Kavanaugh was nominated, the FBI did a background investigation. When the crackpot sex allegations came out, they did another. These allegations surely should trigger one too. I mean, we want to be fair about this, right?

Psaki: "Well, I’m not sure that someone who refused to tell people whether or not he would vote for Roy Moore is an effective and credible messenger on this."

Oooh, burn! Hawley needs to be wearing one of these now.

Hawley_Property-Jen-Psaki_T-Shirt-.png

Trump cultists, do you support Hawley's history of pedo-enabling? Do you support pedo-Moore as strongly as Hawley does?

Someday, I may be able to locate even one Republican who is willing to condemn the pedo legions found in the Republican party. But it probably won't be today.

Forum List

Back