MSNBC regular Elie Mystal on Ketanji Brown Jackson: Josh Hawley is trying to get her killed, he is trying to get violence done against SCOTUS nominee

Ketanji described pro-life women protesters as “noisy, hostile and in your face”

Sen Blackburn brought it up. maybe it was a compliment?
She didn't ask about the BLM rioters?

Do you think she would have gotten the same assessment?

The issue of equal application of the law, is if course far more important than which religious denomination Ms Jackson happens to belong to.

Ossoff discussing Gideon v. Wainwright.

Thank you God.

FOIx-HlX0AAuBqG

Lindsay Graham is currently questioning Ketanji Brown regarding a Make the Road NY case involving deportations. He said they were supported by George Soros and his Open Society organizations

Cruz is looking to be recognized to enter his letter from 10 senators on the committee criticizing Durbin for not providing Republicans more sentencing information

Leahy: "I know the junior senator from Texas likes to be on television. But most of us...like to follow the rules"

"I have this letter signed by 10 senators damnit!"
-Ted Cruz

One thing I would like Democrats on the Senate Judiciary to do next week is to actually fight back. Fight back when Hawley or Cruz makes one of their wholly unsupported smears. Fight back when they go in for the racism. You know the nominee can't call them out, but DEMS CAN.

An utterly baseless string of accusations from both of you.

Did you ever notice that people like you have just shown always live with the comforts provided by the white man? Go back to nature if you are a big man Covie. The Amish are here to teach you to live off of the land with hard work and sweat. With comforts earned and certainly not like what you are used to. Shut down the funnel of resources coming from the taxpayers and from companies and we will see how tough everyone is and is not.

Forum List

Back