MSNBC regular Elie Mystal on Ketanji Brown Jackson: Josh Hawley is trying to get her killed, he is trying to get violence done against SCOTUS nominee

I hope Republicans ask her the same type of questions that democrats asked Amy & Brett
Have you ever sexually assaulted anyone?
Have you ever used the n-word?
Have you ever broken the law?
Did you ever cheat in an exam?
Several of your opinions were reversed, what does that say about your legal competency?
Sen Hirono just asked Jackson a few of those questions.

Happy now?

"we won't treat you like the Dems treated Kavanaugh, otherwise, all hell will break loose" - Graham to Ketanji
I think this woman is exploring the next fronteer of sexual perversion in society

Libs have legalized homosexuality, gay marriage, men peeing in the ladies restroom

The next step was a tossup between approval of sex with animals or children

and it looks like pedophiles will be the next lottery winners with the appointment of this woman to the supreme court

One thing I would like Democrats on the Senate Judiciary to do next week is to actually fight back. Fight back when Hawley or Cruz makes one of their wholly unsupported smears. Fight back when they go in for the racism. You know the nominee can't call them out, but DEMS CAN.

This thread is hilarious. Probably belongs in The Rubber Room it's so far out in left field.

I think this woman is exploring the next fronteer of sexual perversion in society

Libs have legalized homosexuality, gay marriage, men peeing in the ladies restroom

The next step was a tossup between approval of sex with animals or children

and it looks like pedophiles will be the next lottery winners with the appointment of this woman to the supreme court
All you have to do is look how Libs destroyed NCAA women's swimming with the NCAA's approval, and you can deduct that they are just getting started.

This thread is hilarious. Probably belongs in The Rubber Room it's so far out in left field.
nah...we are seriously examining Ketanji's record...just because there's a child exploitation component in her record doesn't mean we can't discuss it in a civil way

“Have you ever seen a tree before?”

“I’m not a botanist. ”

FOgJ4xGX0Aczbt2

Ketanji described pro-life women protesters as “noisy, hostile and in your face”

Sen Blackburn brought it up. maybe it was a compliment?

when asked by Tom Coburn in 2013 hearing, Ketanji said the constitution is a living document. in 2021, she refused to answer the same question. she has been very evasive during the hearings so far...she's now asked about it by Grassley, will post the video soon
She'll answer.

She'll answer or she'll be rejected.

It doesn't matter if one thinks the Constitution is alive or dead, there's STILL only two ways to change it. Both of which are specified IN the document.

If one tries to change reality outside of those two agreed upon ways, one is an evil treasonous commie fucktard, and one should be publicly drawn and quartered and the pieces of the carcass left to rot in the middle of the street for the maggots.

Forum List

Back