Tough Choice For Homosexuals

Who Will Gays and Lesbians Support For POTUS Now?

• Hillary Clinton, the angry dyke who blames guns for the massacre instead of Islamic extremism

• Donald Trump, who wants a temporary halt to Muslim immigration

• Gary Johnson, the wishy washy pothead

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not a tough choice. Gays will continue to vote Democratic because they know Republicans hate them.

I do NOT want to import people who hate and kill them.

Trump does NOT want to import people who hate and kill them.

Hillary DOES want to import people who hate and kill them.

I might not be too sympathetic when they whine about not getting their first choice wedding cake.

But I don't want to see them mass murdered.

May be homosexuals prefer Hillary ....,and they won't mind Hillary has been paid million of dollars by the same people who hate homos....

Poor Homos.....I mean it....they don't have a clue.

Oh well

What to do, what to do??? My guess is they will find a way to justify voting for the angry dyke who doesn't give two shits about them and would probably cackle while signing an EO to bring even more of the terrorists into the country. They ARE liberals, after all.

They will just blame the guns and continue to support someone who continues to allow Islam to immigrate to the US.

It's not a tough choice. Gays will continue to vote Democratic because they know Republicans hate them.

I might not be too sympathetic when they whine about not getting their first choice wedding cake.

Imam Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

But they will ignore an Imam who said that the murders were done out of compassion.

Very telling.

I think everyone just needs to take a chill pill here. Sure, it was the deadliest single mass shooting in US history, but in Chicago about a 100 people die everyday from shootings.

Just try to keep things in proper perspective.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

(now move along)

Because Republicans hate gays. Democrats know it. Republicans know it. Everyone knows it.

Right-wing attacks blamed for gay Romney adviser’s resignation
There are Republicans who hate gays, you're not wrong. There are also Democrats who hate gays. Claiming a small group of people represents the entirety of a party makes no sense.
What makes you think only a small part of the GOP hates gays. You know it's the majority.
It isn't, you're just trying to demonize the party, because you're a Liberal.

What to do, what to do??? My guess is they will find a way to justify voting for the angry dyke who doesn't give two shits about them and would probably cackle while signing an EO to bring even more of the terrorists into the country. They ARE liberals, after all.

So you see this act of terrorism as an effective political tool to enhance Trump's chances of winning.

Fascinating.

Exactly. Gays know that when RW people such as some posters here talk of what muslims do to gays, or show pictures of them pushing gays off buildings....it is secret envy than makes them do so. They secretly want to be able to do the same thing here.

So you see this act of terrorism as an effective political tool to enhance Trump's chances of winning.

Fascinating.
Isn't it? Almost like a plan.

You don't want to see them mass murdered? They why belong to a political party that does?

May be homosexuals prefer Hillary ....,and they won't mind Hillary has been paid million of dollars by the same people who hate homos....

Poor Homos.....I mean it....they don't have a clue.

Oh well
Ah, the DNC convention! DWS gets to put the homo's the islamic's and the negro's in ONE room so they can hold hands.

Exactly. It's not as though republicans give a rats ass about dead gay people. In the minds of many, God was behind the massacre.

They're simply looking for a way, any way, to convince themselves that democrats are going to vote for Trump .. since they know there aren't going to be enough republican voters or white people that will vote for Trump or even want to see him president.

Actually, what they know is that Republicans are stereotyped as hating them. We all know stereotypes aren't accurate the vast majority of the time.

LOL. No, it's not a stereotype. It is Republicans who have consistently tried to deny them their right to marriage. It is Republicans who have sued in federal court to stop it and deny them marriage licenses. It is Republicans who have tried to prevent gays from adopting. On this forum, it is Republicans constantly calling them perverts, queers, faggots, etc.

Get real

Actually, what they know is that Republicans are stereotyped as hating them. We all know stereotypes aren't accurate the vast majority of the time.

LOL. No, it's not a stereotype. It is Republicans who have consistently tried to deny them their right to marriage. It is Republicans who have sued in federal court to stop it and deny them marriage licenses. It is Republicans who have tried to prevent gays from adopting. On this forum, it is Republicans constantly calling them perverts, queers, faggots, etc.

Get real
Happening in a single instance when it was brought up isn't consistently. That's not what the word 'consistently' means. Also, it's not the entire party trying to deny them their 'right' to marriage(I guess the Democrats that are against it suddenly stopped existing, like Dan Lapinski)(So you don't know what 'consistently' means, AND don't know what rights are. That's fine.). The fact that the news channels are owned by Liberal whackjobs allows them to bring Republicans to the forefront, and ignore any Democrats that oppose the stances that the rest of the party claims they stand for. I'd also like to point out that the clerk who refused to give out a license never had her political alignment specifically stated, you're just making an accusation. Now, either prove to me that you can actually prove the entirety of the Republican party is against homosexuals, or go home.

Forum List

Back