Tough Choice For Homosexuals

Who Will Gays and Lesbians Support For POTUS Now?

• Hillary Clinton, the angry dyke who blames guns for the massacre instead of Islamic extremism

• Donald Trump, who wants a temporary halt to Muslim immigration

• Gary Johnson, the wishy washy pothead

Results are only viewable after voting.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
What to do, what to do??? My guess is they will find a way to justify voting for the angry dyke who doesn't give two shits about them and would probably cackle while signing an EO to bring even more of the terrorists into the country. They ARE liberals, after all.

Last edited:
gay men will vote for trump (they did for the nazis) but gay women will vote for hillary. They know it's not a matter of life and death for them and they don't care if gay men live or die.

during the nazi revolution, the lesbians all turned into good little straight girls and supportive nazis, while the gay men, who weren't involved in communist political activism, were sent to the camps.

c'est la vie

What to do, what to do??? My guess is they will find a way to justify voting for the angry dyke who doesn't give two shits about them and would probably cackle while signing an EO to bring even more of the terrorists into the country. They ARE liberals, after all.
Not all gays are Liberals, though.

Obama is transporting gay haters here by the thousands. Hillary plans to continue the process.
Think about this, unarmed gay community, 10 million of them who want to kill you first vs Trump who never wants them near you. Stop tap dancing and twirling, and think about your future. Under Hillary, your rainbow is about to be shattered by a lightening bolt. Your brethren never even saw it coming. Most were dead before they hit the floor. Which one of you is next?
Stop Muslim hatred for Gays by stopping Muslim access to them. Syrians belong in Syria. Afghans in Afghanistan.
Trump 2016 ~ because you should expect to be safe when you live it up in America.

Obama is transporting gay haters here by the thousands. Hillary plans to continue the process.
Think about this, unarmed gay community, 10 million of them who want to kill you first vs Trump who never wants them near you. Stop tap dancing and twirling, and think about your future. Under Hillary, your rainbow is about to be shattered by a lightening bolt. Your brethren never even saw it coming. Most were dead before they hit the floor. Which one of you is next?
Stop Muslim hatred for Gays by stopping Muslim access to them. Syrians belong in Syria. Afghans in Afghanistan.
Trump 2016 ~ because you should expect to be safe when you live it up in America.
don't worry, gay men were voting for Trump before this incident anyway. aside from a few activist kooks, most gay men are just men.

Milo over at Brietbart had a really hard hitting column today. I love this guy. Oh and for those that don't know, Milo is gay. :)

The Left Chose Islam Over Gays. Now 100 People Are Dead Or Maimed In Orlando

gayisis-640x480.jpg

From the article:

"The gay Establishment, run by far-left wackos, is of course part of the problem too. It constantly makes excuses for Islam instead of sticking up for the people it’s supposed to protect.

Wake up, faggots. The political Left is part of the problem.

Saddle up, homos. If the media and politicians won't protect us, it's time to protect ourselves. pic.twitter.com/Ud5yUXj5lE

— Milo Yiannopoulos ✘ (@Nero) June 12, 2016"

The Left Chose Islam Over Gays. Now 100 People Are Dead Or Maimed In Orlando

Its hard to read Gays, for me, but they are not stupid, as a rule...so, they know whats going on, and so they don't believe that fool in the White House, any more than I do, when he tries to sell Hate Crime and Guns...when its clear to all but the willingly blind that the effective cause was Islamic Terrorism...with today's victims selected because they are Homosexuals...yes, but only because Muslims hate Homosexuals more than the run of the mill Infidel...which is the rest of America.

How many Gays will choose to be willingly blind like the Fool in the White House?

It's not a tough choice. Gays will continue to vote Democratic because they know Republicans hate them.

You say they have a tough choice then use the derogatory term "angry dyke". That makes you brother to the terrorists. You're their kind, clearly. You're just in the closet.

You say they have a tough choice then use the derogatory term "angry dyke". That makes you brother to the terrorists. You're their kind, clearly. You're just in the closet.
He really shouldn't use that term, you're right, but you're making quite the leap in logic, there.

I agree, but the LGBT community is led mostly by liberals.

What in the world was Google thinking when it threatened economic sanctions on Americans over the laughable issue of protecting women from men in the ladies room and threatened to move operations to a country that executed homosexuals?

Republicans hate gays? I sure can't think of any level of hate from Republicans that comes even close to what these Muslims do to homosexuals around the world

Forum List

Back