Touch Donald Trump

Fourteen people with terminal diseases were cured instantly when they touched Donald Trump. Have faith. Touch him. Bring your ailing loved ones. Bring your dying animals. Touch him. TOUCH HIM !!
Basically. lol.

I voted for Carter back in 78'. The malaise continued. Well history goes on, years later I voted for Clinton, the apocryphal scumbag weasel and yet I continued to vote "Democrat". What broke me? Obama. The first black white man democrats pretended was "black". And then they started to dictate what the issues WHERE instead of listening to US.

I had terrible constipation the other day. Took a laxative. Gave birth to a Liberal Democrat.
Top, at your age, I feel l should congratulate, as it sounds like an occasion to celebrate, as long as you did the proper paperwork.

Fourteen people with terminal diseases were cured instantly when they touched Donald Trump. Have faith. Touch him. Bring your ailing loved ones. Bring your dying animals. Touch him. TOUCH HIM !!
Hell, even his wife, Malaria, hates touching trump. You can see it in her body language. She actually cringes whenever donnie-boy gets close to her. Lol...

Last edited:
1641553343124.png

~S~

Forum List

Back