Was Yesterday’s Biden Press Conference a Set-Up by his own Staff?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Compare how last night’s presser was conducted versus the previous ones, in which reporters were carefully screened for the questions they would ask, Biden had a list of whom to call on, and notes to help him answer.

This time, they threw him out in full view, with reporters allowed to scream out questions, asking touch ones, and he up there with no notes to assist.

The decision appears to have been made that a old man this far into dementia cannot win a presidential election, and that all that needs to be done is let voters see how memory-impaired he truly is.

I'm not seeing any coherent plan by any leading Democrats to replace Biden at the top of the ticket. Furthermore, as low as Biden's poll numbers are, they are much better than those of the former Senator from California that he chose as VP.

The only rational path forward would be to deny Biden a clear majority of delegates before the DNC, then have the party leaders select the best candidate behind closed doors at the convention.

Come to think of it, the same thing would be good for the Republicans.

But neither party seems to be planning such a coup.

No, Traitor Joe got pissed off...

Can't remember his son died!!

"I'm gonna go out there and show 'em I'm not senile!!!"

THANK YOU, JOE, for being THE COMPLETE MORON YOU ALWAYS WERE

I believe his handlers are setting the stage for Biden to step down.

I believe his handlers are setting the stage for Biden to step down.
Yep, unconfirmed info this morning (like at 0300) out of the FJB handler's camp (Obama's surrogates) is that they told him not to go on till they could script things a bit better (today) but he insisted so they threw-up their hands and told him to have at it, pretty much knowing what would (and did) transpire.

Another "unconfirmed report" is that The Halfrican is putting his digs in DC up for sale.....No fourth term for him. ;)

Compare how last night’s presser was conducted versus the previous ones, in which reporters were carefully screened for the questions they would ask, Biden had a list of whom to call on, and notes to help him answer.

This time, they threw him out in full view, with reporters allowed to scream out questions, asking touch ones, and he up there with no notes to assist.

The decision appears to have been made that a old man this far into dementia cannot win a presidential election, and that all that needs to be done is let voters see how memory-impaired he truly is.

It's not his staff, it's Obama, Schumer and the Democrat leadership that want him gone.

The only rational path forward would be to deny Biden a clear majority of delegates before the DenNC, then have the party leaders select the best candidate behind closed doors at the convention.
The DNC has been denying its voters a voice in their nominees for at least the last two cycles. This makes three.

The DNC has no idea what democracy means and the democrat voters are suckers to put up with them.

No. I know those on the right have a hard time believing that the other side can be this incompetent but you are wrong. They really are this incompetent.

no

Forum List

Back