Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Israel has every right to exist. And we should support her against the Arabs.

All the Arabs want is a square deal for the Palestinians.

The Saudi Peace initiative has been on the table since 2002 and includes guaranteeing Israel's security, recognition as well as Trade and Diplomatic relations. In fact, 29 Arab signed on and ALL the oil producers were geared up to rebuild TAPLINE with a spur to Haifa and job creation for the Palestinians.

Not true. The “ Saudi Peace Initiative” also demands “ Right of Return” and the “ 67 Borders” which would deny the Israelis any access to E. Jerusalem’s Jewish Quarter
They were denied access to their Holy Sites before 1967 and this will never happen again

A square deal for Palestinians ... and all the Jews dead.

UVXvmSSYLqnkBqdGMxrFrgs9tciC7yKhlhgzoA30evQ.jpg

Israel has every right to exist. And we should support her against the Arabs.

The Saudi Peace initiative has been on the table since 2002 and includes guaranteeing Israel's security, recognition as well as Trade and Diplomatic relations. In fact, 29 Arab signed on and ALL the oil producers were geared up to rebuild TAPLINE with a spur to Haifa and job creation for the Palestinians.

Not true. The “ Saudi Peace Initiative” also demands “ Right of Return” and the “ 67 Borders” which would deny the Israelis any access to E. Jerusalem’s Jewish Quarter
They were denied access to their Holy Sites before 1967 and this will never happen again

Look at the Arab Quarter on a map

Arabs moved back into the quarter after the conquest of Jerusalem by Saladdin in 1187. They were joined by Jews from Tsfat in the 1800's and in the late 1800's there were more Jews than Muslims living in the Muslim Quarter. The two populations coexisted peacefully until the Arab riots of 1929, when the Jews fled.
The Muslim Quarter - The Jerusalem Insider's Guide
Arabs moved back into the quarter after the conquest of Jerusalem by Saladdin in 1187. They were joined by Jews from Tsfat in the 1800's and in the late 1800's there were more Jews than Muslims living in the Muslim Quarter. The two populations coexisted peacefully until the Arab riots of 1929, when the Jews fled.
The Muslim Quarter - The Jerusalem Insider's Guide

a_Old_city_map.jpg

The mandate didn't give them all of Jerusalem or all of Palestine. It didn't give them a piece of Syria or a piece of Lebanon.

Nope.. The the Rapture Ready Christian Zionists believe that 2/3rd of Jews will die and 1/3 will convert to Christianity.

Lots of people believe Harry Potter is a real person ... people's fantasies don't have any effect on me.

The mandate didn't give them all of Jerusalem or all of Palestine.

The Mandate was crumpled up and thrown in the bin by the Arab States when they invaded Israel in 1948.

The Zionists firebombed the oil refinery at Haifa in 1947 where they had been NO conflict and began looting and leveling 300 Arb villages. Other people had lived in Palestine for more than 2000 years.

Yet you welcome the support of the Christian Zionists who want to do you in.

I don't care who wants to do me in. I only care about who CAN do me in.

I have nothing to fear from a mythical rapture.

These guys, on the other hand, are an actual threat (to unarmed Jewish women and children).

0-NW4sQSCzfziG6RZb.jpeg

I don't care who wants to do me in. I only care about who CAN do me in.

I have nothing to fear from a mythical rapture.

These guys, on the other hand, are an actual threat (to unarmed Jewish women and children).

View attachment 482678

The Arabs don't want to eliminate Israel. They want to live in their ancestral home and see the Golan and the Shaaba Farms returned to Syria and Lebanon. Every Palestinian has lost friends and family, homes, farms and orchards to Eruopean Zionist entitlement.

Nope.. The the Rapture Ready Christian Zionists believe that 2/3rd of Jews will die and 1/3 will convert to Christianity.

Lots of people believe Harry Potter is a real person ... people's fantasies don't have any effect on me.

I don’t know one Observant Jew who doesn’t know about The Rapture.

The Arabs don't want to eliminate Israel.

Bollocks.

No they don't want to eliminate Israel.. and the possibility of a two state solution died over a decade ago. Israel has continue to build Jewish only settlements all over Samaria and they have torn down 500 year old Arab houses in East Jerusalem to build cheap government apartments for the ultra conservative Jews.

What other country would allow a refugee population to take over and force them out? Would you approve 100 million to immigrate to the US and double the population in 15 year period? Do you think Mexico or Canada would allow these refugees to take a chunk of their countries?

Do they also follow Scofield?

Nah!
Christianity is quite amusing what with all that devil stuff.

I know.. Some Christian sects are really off the wall. No serious education.

Nah!
Christianity is quite amusing what with all that devil stuff.

Some Christian sects are pretty off the wall.. No education.

Forum List

Back