Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

The Saudi Peace initiative has been on the table since 2002 and includes guaranteeing Israel's security, recognition as well as Trade and Diplomatic relations
Let me guess. This initiative includes returning the Golan Heights to Syria, withdrawing all Jewish settlements from the West Bank, recognizing Palestine as an independent state with the capital in East Jerusalem.

It guaranteed Israel's security, recognition as well as trade an diplomatic relations.

Millions actually.

Thousands, actually.

The Palestinians don't want citizenship ....

And the Arabs don't really want to help them.

They want to go home..

Most have never lived in Israel.

Their culture is unique..

Uniquely unlikable.

How would you know?

How would you know?

That they're uniquely unlikable?

How many other groups have been kept in camps by people who like them......
since the 1940s? Anyone?

Arabs to Palestinians, "We support you and want to help you, really. Now stay in this camp for 70 years"

DURR

They aren't forced to stay in camps.. Jeepers, you lie about everything.

Millions actually.

Thousands, actually.

They want to go home..

Uniquely unlikable.

How would you know?

How would you know?

since the 1940s? Anyone?

Arabs to Palestinians, "We support you and want to help you, really. Now stay in this camp for 70 years"

DURR

They aren't forced to stay in camps..

There are no refugee camps filled with poor Palestinian refugees?

Not in Lebanon? In Gaza? The West Bank? Syria? Jordan?

1619007904555.png

Palestinian refugee camps - Wikipedia

Wikipedia is lying?

Millions actually.

Thousands, actually.

They want to go home..

Uniquely unlikable.

How would you know?

How would you know?

since the 1940s? Anyone?

DURR

View attachment 482331

Wikipedia is lying?

Have you visited any of the refugee camps in the past 70 years?

Millions actually.

Thousands, actually.

They want to go home..

Uniquely unlikable.

How would you know?

How would you know?

since the 1940s? Anyone?

DURR

View attachment 482331

Wikipedia is lying?

Have you visited any of the refugee camps in the past 70 years?

You mean that camps that still exist today?

All the Arabs want is a square deal for the Palestinians.

Is that why they've let so many linger in camps since the 1940s?

The Arabs have supported the Palestinians.. The refugees still want to go home to Palestine.

The Arabs have supported the Palestinians..

They should allow them to become citizens, instead of leaving them in camps.

The refugees still want to go home to Palestine.

There's only a few thousand left.

Millions actually. The Palestinians don't want citizenship .... They want to go home.. Their culture is unique..
the Pals are like the blacks' ''unique'' culture:
indolent
..breed criminals at high rates
..they murder innocent people = terrorists
etc
..don't try that shit that Israel kills innocents--we've been over that before

LOLOL.. Do you live in Palestine?

The European Jews needed sanctuary when no one would accept them so they went to Palestine and abused the people who had lived there for 2000 years.
Hey, there is.

Did you have a good time celebrating Hitler's birthday yesterday?

All the Arabs want is a square deal for the Palestinians.

Is that why they've let so many linger in camps since the 1940s?

The Arabs have supported the Palestinians.. The refugees still want to go home to Palestine.

The Arabs have supported the Palestinians..

They should allow them to become citizens, instead of leaving them in camps.

The refugees still want to go home to Palestine.

There's only a few thousand left.

Millions actually. The Palestinians don't want citizenship .... They want to go home.. Their culture is unique..
the Pals are like the blacks' ''unique'' culture:
indolent
..breed criminals at high rates
..they murder innocent people = terrorists
etc
..don't try that shit that Israel kills innocents--we've been over that before

LOLOL.. Do you live in Palestine?

The European Jews needed sanctuary when no one would accept them so they went to Palestine and abused the people who had lived there for 2000 years.
Hey, there is.

Did you have a good time celebrating Hitler's birthday yesterday?

If you weren't lying would you talk at all?

You are a liar and a fool.

You are a subhuman and a piece of excrement. Good grief, to follow all the self-aggrandizing crap you have made up about yourself, you would have to be close to 100 now if any of your babble were true.

When Jews returned to Israel, they purchased land from the Ottomans and started to develop it -- all perfectly legally. As they continued to do so, many Arabs from surrounding areas moved there seeking economic opportunity and joined the Arabs already there. One main Arab clan -- the Nashashibis -- were generally cooperative and benefitted from the burgeoning economy, but the clan you support -- the al Hussenis -- began murdering Jews en Masse in a series of so-called "revolts" as the Mufti was influenced more and more by your beloved Hitler.

I realize you would never read this, but here is a book I would suggest any of the Humans read to help fill in the gaps.
Amazon.com: Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11 (9780914386391): Matthias Küntzel: Books

You are a liar and a fool.

You are a subhuman and a piece of excrement. Good grief, to follow all the self-aggrandizing crap you have made up about yourself, you would have to be close to 100 now if any of your babble were true.

When Jews returned to Israel, they purchased land from the Ottomans and started to develop it -- all perfectly legally. As they continued to do so, many Arabs from surrounding areas moved there seeking economic opportunity and joined the Arabs already there. One main Arab clan -- the Nashashibis -- were generally cooperative and benefitted from the burgeoning economy, but the clan you support -- the al Hussenis -- began murdering Jews en Masse in a series of so-called "revolts" as the Mufti was influenced more and more by your beloved Hitler.

I realize you would never read this, but here is a book I would suggest any of the Humans read to help fill in the gaps.
Amazon.com: Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11 (9780914386391): Matthias Küntzel: Books

In 1948 the Jewish immigrants owned 6% of the land. The rest they took like when they destroyed 300 Arab villages.

In 1948 the Jewish immigrants owned 6% of the land. The rest they took like when they destroyed 300 Arab villages.

They taught you that in the madrassas, did they?

You just slipped up, by the way. You have tried to claim there were people called "Palestinians" then, but now refer to them for what they actually were -- Arabs with absolutely nothing to distinguish them from other Arabs.

When your fellow Nazi-inspired Arabs initiated their attack on Israel upon its formation in 1948, Many left due to the fighting. Many also stayed. The ones that stayed became citizens of the new nation state, while those aligned with the Nazis fled. The total number amounted to around 700,000. Arabs. Soon thereafter, Arab states expelled their Jewish population, totaling MORE people -- around 900,000. All these lies you tell about the so-called "Palestinians" is just a ruse designed to shift the dynamic from t's true one, namely ARABS persecuting Jews, to a made-up one, one that creates the illusion that it is actually the Jews who are the aggressors.

They taught you that in the madrassas, did they?

You just slipped up, by the way. You have tried to claim there were people called "Palestinians" then, but now refer to them for what they actually were -- Arabs with absolutely nothing to distinguish them from other Arabs.

When your fellow Nazi-inspired Arabs initiated their attack on Israel upon its formation in 1948, Many left due to the fighting. Many also stayed. The ones that stayed became citizens of the new nation state, while those aligned with the Nazis fled. The total number amounted to around 700,000. Arabs. Soon thereafter, Arab states expelled their Jewish population, totaling MORE people -- around 900,000. All these lies you tell about the so-called "Palestinians" is just a ruse designed to shift the dynamic from t's true one, namely ARABS persecuting Jews, to a made-up one, one that creates the illusion that it is actually the Jews who are the aggressors.

90% of Palestinians are descended from first century Jewish farmers. ALL the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.

Jews left the Arab world in waves... in 1948, 1953,1956, 1967 and 1973.

The Saudi Peace initiative has been on the table since 2002 and includes guaranteeing Israel's security, recognition as well as Trade and Diplomatic relations
Let me guess. This initiative includes returning the Golan Heights to Syria, withdrawing all Jewish settlements from the West Bank, recognizing Palestine as an independent state with the capital in East Jerusalem.

It guaranteed Israel's security, recognition as well as trade an diplomatic relations.
It seems that sooner or later Israel will get all of that because the Gulf monarchies need Israel's help in their struggle with Iran.

It seems that sooner or later Israel will get all of that because the Gulf monarchies need Israel's help in their struggle with Iran.

I think you misunderstand the situation for lack of background.

Okay, it may be. Can you explain it in a nutshell?

Well, your own background is certainly impressive, what with your being a high powered oil executive living in the Middle East in 1950 like you were.

We should all bow before you and your expertise. It isn't often we meet up with 109 year old experts in all things.

I was never a high powered oil executive, but I did listen to the adults in 1950 especially since I had been in Iran in 1953 and wondered why the Iranians were so surly towards us. I never encountered that anywhere else in the Arab world. If the US hadn't decided to help Britian steal Iran's natural resources, Iran would be a democracy today.

I was never a high powered oil executive, but I did listen to the adults in 1950 especially since I had been in Iran in 1953 and wondered why the Iranians were so surly towards us. I never encountered that anywhere else in the Arab world. If the US hadn't decided to help Britian steal Iran's natural resources, Iran would be a democracy today.

Nah, you just lie and brag relentlessly because you think that will give your IslamoNazi agenda more gravitas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back