Top Republican Attacks President Biden’s Deceased Son

While in Iraq Beau served as a Navy JAG officer stationed in the Green Zone. He was billeted in one of the palaces.

Potatohead is claiming that he died of cancer after being exposed to something or another in Iraq. Stolen valor.

By proxy Potatohead wants to claim he is a victim. He sacrificed his son for the nation. That is the kind of low life asshole he is to claim that bullshit.
Well and Hunter serviced the deceased son's wife, wasn't that big of him??

Your OP lists Comer's complaints that the FBI covered-up the Biden Crime Families' crimes before the 2020 election.
Feel free to post evidence of these allegations. However, I doubt you can, since none exists.

Your thread title is a lie.

Your boy Comer, when asked what evidence he had on Joe Biden, he said 'We're investigating it", in other words, he didn't have any evidence. See, when Dems had the house, they were investigating former senior White House staff member, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner who received $2 billion big ones from the Murderous Mohammed Bin Salman, ostensibly in exchange for the then WH's soft treatment of him for his butchering of Jamal Khashoggi. Nice work if you can get it, eh, kyzr? Well, when Repubs took over the house, guess what? They killed that investigation and decided that private citizen Hunter Biden was the bad boy to get. Funny thing those, Hunter has already been under investigation by US Attorney Delaware David Weiss who was assigned to the task by Bill Barr. See, when a new president takes over, it is common to replace all the US Attorney's with his own team Since Weiss, a Republican, was investigating Hunter, Joe Biden left Weiss in place, to..........finish the job investigating HIS OWN SON. Does that sound like corruption? Hmmmm?

Not in any sane person's book. and after three years of DOJ investigating Hunter Biden, did they find anything on Joe? Nope Not one stitch of anything. Zero, zilch Nada. Ooh, but they love to smear Hunter, they are hoping some of that bad boy stuff will help republicans in the next election, and let's be clear, this isn't about crime, it's the real witch hunt. When dems go on a witch hunt, we find tons of witches, when Repubs go on a witch hunt, well, that's what real witch hunts find, it's called 'nothing'.

While Comer, like most Republicans, is absolutely panting to see Hunter Biden indicted on the kinds of charges that members of Congress don’t usually concern themselves with when they involve people who are in no way members of the government, The Daily Beast reports that Comer went further in a recent appearance on Lou Dobbs' podcast. In that interview, Comer complained that Weiss, a Trump appointee, hadn’t previously indicted Beau Biden, the president’s older son who died of brain cancer in 2015.

Comer has previously claimed that he just wants to know if the president did anything wrong, but to what he claims is that end, he’s hauled former Twitter executives in to explain, basically, why they removed nonconsensual nude photos of Hunter Biden from Twitter in the run-up to the 2020 election—photos that were being posted by Republican operatives as part of a smear campaign, photos that violated Twitter’s policies even if no one prominent was involved. During Comer’s hearing on that subject, Democrats exposed how the Trump White House actively lobbied Twitter to take down tweets it didn’t like and how Twitter changed policies to avoid having to take action against Trump’s own tweets. But that won’t stop Comer from trying to make the removal of Hunter’s dick pics a major issue in the House. His goal is not finding out if the president has done anything wrong. His goal is finding any way to make the president’s job and his personal life more difficult, and if that means suggesting his dead son should have been indicted in a matter that was fully investigated long ago, well, that’s what Comer will do. Because that’s how disgusting of a human being he is.

Another disgusting piece if shit from Kentucky.

And Republicans have the temerity to accuse us of 'witch hunts'.

They are the master projectionists!

Cheers,
Rumpole

Well and Hunter serviced the deceased son's wife, wasn't that big of him??

Well, that point of view depends on whether your are a partisan jerk, or a non partisan with empathy
for two souls trying to find meaning in a cruel world of tremendous loss;

“To me, it’s not something that is difficult to explain because it came out of a real overwhelming grief that we both shared and we were together and trying to do the right thing. And that grief turned into a hope for a love that maybe could replace what we lost and it didn’t work,” ---Hunter Biden

And then we have Trump, trying to find meaning in a cruel world:

"I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her.
.... I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look. ---Donald Trump

HAH!

Cheers,
Rumpole

Forum List

Back