Top reasons Trump is better than Obama

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1. Foreign policy

a. Trump has stopped Rocket man from playing with his toys in the Pacific and averted war doing it.
b. Trump has not started a war abroad. Something not done for decades.
c. Trump did not release terrorists to go back into the world to rejoin the terrorists for one US POW that went native and seemingly helped the Taliban.
d. Trump did not give Iran billions of dollars to continue to wreak havoc in the Middle East and continue their WMD programs. I don't care if it was their money. If someone commits a heinous crime in the US, they often lose their assets as well.
e. Trump recognizes China as a threat and recognizes their unfair trade practices and has the gonads to challenge them on it. Granted, he may lose as we seem to be paying a price for it economically right now.
f. Trump did a better job helping to clear out ISIS out of Syria and Iraq instead of drawing imaginary red lines in the sand while overseeing mass genocide and immigration from the region that has overwhelmed Europe.

2. Domestic

a. Trump does not race bait. He NEVER mentions race but is only accused of being a racist based upon his perceived lack of condemnation regarding racists, even though he has repeatedly condemned racists in the past.
b. Trump does not feed into the notion that law enforcement is racist as innocent white policemen are murdered all across the country, while then refusing to say the words "Islamic terrorism" with the premise it might cause people to harm innocent Muslims.
c. That leads me to Trump not feeding into PC. He makes me cringe at times and I don't always agree with what he says or the way he goes about it, but he has been at war with the PC Nazis his entire term and I love it! In a world where it is PC to pretend to decapitate the President of the US as humorous and not PC to call a man or a woman a man or a woman because it is offensive and hateful, it was much needed.
d. Trump refused to participate in the Paris Accord. I bet France wishes they didn't as well. And it has precious little to do with me disagreeing with the science of global warming, because the scientists that agree with global warming agree that the Paris Accord was nothing short of a band aid on a cancer just to make us feel better about ourselves, while harming the economy. And no, taxes don't lower carbon emissions. If you want my support and taxes, then build nuclear reactors. Until then, no big pots of money top lay with like Social Security that governments rob from.
e. I would say that Trump lowered taxes, but then, Obama did as well when he reinstituted the "W" tax cuts to help jump start the economy.
f. Trump did lower regulations that further helped jump start the economy, an economy with the lowest unemployment in a very long time.
g. Trump says he wants to build a wall and secure the border. We see the drug cartels in South American and Central America rule and reign over governments there, and I think they do as well here, which is why I don't think the wall will ever get built. I'm not even sure that Trump was serious about it or if he was just smart enough to know that saying such things was the key to victory, but at least we get to hear the words.

1. Foreign policy

a. Trump has stopped Rocket man from playing with his toys in the Pacific and averted war doing it.
c. Trump did not release terrorists to go back into the world to rejoin the terrorists for one US POW that went native and seemingly helped the Taliban.
d. Trump did not give Iran billions of dollars to continue to wreak havoc in the Middle East and continue their WMD programs. I don't care if it was their money. If someone commits a heinous crime in the US, they often lose their assets as well.
e. Trump recognizes China as a threat and recognizes their unfair trade practices and has the gonads to challenge them on it. Granted, he may lose as we seem to be paying a price for it economically right now.
f. Trump did a better job helping to clear out ISIS out of Syria and Iraq instead of drawing imaginary red lines in the sand while overseeing mass genocide and immigration from the region that has overwhelmed Europe.

2. Domestic

a. Trump does not race bait. He NEVER mentions race but is only accused of being a racist based upon his perceived lack of condemnation regarding racists, even though he has repeatedly condemned racists in the past.
b. Trump does not feed into the notion that law enforcement is racist as innocent white policemen are murdered all across the country, while then refusing to say the words "Islamic terrorism" with the premise it might cause people to harm innocent Muslims.
c. That leads me to Trump not feeding into PC. He makes me cringe at times and I don't always agree with what he says or the way he goes about it, but he has been at war with the PC Nazis his entire term and I love it! In a world where it is PC to pretend to decapitate the President of the US as humorous and not PC to call a man or a woman a man or a woman because it is offensive and hateful, it was much needed.
d. Trump refused to participate in the Paris Accord. I bet France wishes they didn't as well. And it has precious little to do with me disagreeing with the science of global warming, because the scientists that agree with global warming agree that the Paris Accord was nothing short of a band aid on a cancer just to make us feel better about ourselves, while harming the economy. And no, taxes don't lower carbon emissions. If you want my support and taxes, then build nuclear reactors. Until then, no big pots of money top lay with like Social Security that governments rob from.
e. I would say that Trump lowered taxes, but then, Obama did as well when he reinstituted the "W" tax cuts to help jump start the economy.
f. Trump did lower regulations that further helped jump start the economy, an economy with the lowest unemployment in a very long time.
g. Trump says he wants to build a wall and secure the border. We see the drug cartels in South American and Central America rule and reign over governments there, and I think they do as well here, which is why I don't think the wall will ever get built. I'm not even sure that Trump was serious about it or if he was just smart enough to know that saying such things was the key to victory, but at least we get to hear the words.

Was there even a question?

Wow . The ignorance of the OP is stunning .

Where to start? How about NK. NK launched more rockets and nukes tests under trump than any other prez . They totally played him .

Where to start? How about NK. NK launched more rockets and nukes tests under trump than any other prez . They totally played him .

Yup, because they're basically in the test and development phase. These rockets don't just fall off the tree.….dumbass.

Yup, because they're basically in the test and development phase. These rockets don't just fall off the tree.….dumbass.
Oh wow, a drooler calling someone else "dumbass"? Rich!

Oh wow, a drooler calling someone else "dumbass"? Rich!

A drooler? LOL...oooh….ouch....ya got me.

1. Foreign policy

2. Domestic

Dude!

You were supposed to share that koolaide with the other kids!

They’ve had rockets for a long time . Ask yourself . Why did they wait until Trunp to shoot off all of them ?

They’ve had rockets for a long time . Ask yourself . Why did they wait until Trunp to shoot off all of them ?

Yeah...no they haven't.

Yeah...no they haven't.

Yeah ok. NK did not have rockets until 2016. Got it .

21 missile Tests during Trumps 2 years

7 in Obama’s 8 years .

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Last edited:
1. Foreign policy

2. Domestic

Great post but you left out the most important reason Trump is better than Obama. Trump is pro-American and works everyday to make things better for America while Obama apologized for America and worked everyday to denigrate and weaken America and help foreign countries and illegals.

1. Foreign policy

2. Domestic

a) Satellite Images Reveal North Korea Upgrading Unidentified Missile Base
b) Donald Trump 'considered invading Venezuela', reports say and destabilizes global peace
c) Intelligence provided by former Taliban captive Bergdahl is 'a gold mine,' officials testify
d) Obama returned money Iran gave US decades ago.
At the time, Iran were cooperating with UN nuclear inspectors. Iran was complying with the deal until Trump gutted it.

e) farms rot because of trump tarrifs, soon everything else will.
f) ISIS defeated? not quite.
while simultaenously he says we have 10 terrorists a day at border, while ISIS defeated.

Domestic
a) Trump quotes:
•"These Mexicans are bringing crime, drugs, they're rapists"
•"I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of all Muslims coming into the country."
•"Not all of them were Nazis. Some were very fine people."
•"Democrats want open borders so unknown middle easterners can come in."
•"This illegal Mexican immigrant killed two cops and said he wishes he could have killed more. Vote Republican."
•"The judge is Mexican, I'll never get a fair hearing."
b) 49 cops killed by gunfire in 2018, but 947 killed by cops.
c) Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds
d) Climate will cost $500 billion per year
e) tax cut big failure.
f) jump start the economy? we'll be dead
g) why the wall wont work

Forum List

Back