Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

Ah yes another story based on anonymous sources! Good to know that some things never change in the main stream media!
A small problem is we have seen this time and time again...

During the Election Voting cases Trump had $200m + of a war chest to fight and all he could get was Sidney and Rudy...
He could have got the cream of the crop and hardly dented that war chest...

Look what he got, he got the Laurel and Hardy of the legal world....

Big Firms have other clients and none of them wanted to be associated with that fiasco

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
Your a moron

Reported....gasp....by....tears running down my face....CNN....so it must....accidental dot of piddle in my undies from laughing so hard....so it must be.....omg....true. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

and another day goes by without a SINGLE THREAD on the front page of the forum touting Bidens accomplishments. Theres a shit ton of Trumps threads though.

Rent free motherfuckers.

May as well throw the orange grifter in there too.

Trumptards are still whining 'Democrats can't stop talking about Trump'.
Well, tell the blabbermouth to stop campaigning for $$$ and keep his big mac eating mouth shut.

He's living in your head, rent free.

Hahahaha... skews13 has called in all the hardcore TDS'ers for this one....Good job.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
So anytime you talk about Biden, you have BDS? Is that how this works?

Even you backwards whackos should have BDS….Are you aware of the almost dead dudes ‘performance?
You can, and I know you will, continue to attempt to make fun of people who are against Trump. Fortunately history is on our side. You think history is going to have a positive take on Trump, and for that matter, "people" like you? If so, you're more delusional than I thought.

You can, and I know you will, continue to attempt to make fun of people who are against Trump. Fortunately history is on our side. You think history is going to have a positive take on Trump, and for that matter, "people" like you? If so, you're more delusional than I thought.
See, you weirdos can’t see past your nose.
It‘s not about “Trump” bud…it‘s about POLICY…..policies that advance, improve and enhance America for Americans.
ALL presidents should share that same agenda…NO president should ever win office simply for making bleeding heart FEELZ folks like Mac1958 feel warmer and fuzzier inside.

See, you weirdos can’t see past your nose.
It‘s not about “Trump” bud…it‘s about POLICY…..policies that advance, improve and enhance America for Americans.
ALL presidents should share that same agenda…NO president should ever win office simply for making bleeding heart FEELZ folks like Mac1958 feel warmer and fuzzier inside.
Yes, building walls has always won over historians.

and another day goes by without a SINGLE THREAD on the front page of the forum touting Bidens accomplishments. Theres a shit ton of Trumps threads though.

Rent free motherfuckers.

Yes, building walls has always won over historians.
A secure border in a time of terrorism is such a no-brainer, John...I'm amazed that even you can't grasp the concept!

Walls that keep good people in (like the Berlin Wall) will never be popular with historians or anyone else...but walls that keep bad people out will always be looked upon as a good thing!

Kind of like if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period?

Evidently you only care when Trump changes his mind.

that there ^^^ that you are trying to pass off as some sorta comparison is laughable.

bigley. because that there weak reply was a DI-rect result of BIGHEALTHCORP weaseling outa their lower profit margin. but that there is neither here nor there.

deflection denied.jpg

Forum List

Back