Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

Hahahaha... skews13 has called in all the hardcore TDS'ers for this one....Good job.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Remember Trump's claims about "Obamagate"? :lol:

How about "Lock her up!"? :lol:

Aside from your feelings no longer hurting....How's that working out for America....Be honest?
6.7% real GDP growth feels pretty good!

Trumptards refusing the Trump Vaccine and dying off in droves, reducing the number of idiots, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars and bigots who have hijacked the GOP. I have mixed feelings about that. But it has to make you wonder if Trump is the Democrat I have always said he is.

Listening to the whining and moaning of Trump and his rube herd is awesome. Their stupidity and delusions have yet to hit bottom, which is fascinating to observe.

The downside is that Biden is trying to outspend Trump, but he still has a long, long way to go.

6.7% real GDP growth feels pretty good!

Trumptards refusing the Trump Vaccine and dying off in droves, reducing the number of idiots, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars and bigots who have hijacked the GOP. I have mixed feelings about that. But it has to make you wonder if Trump is the Democrat I have always said he is.

Listening to the whining and moaning of Trump and his rube herd is awesome. Their stupidity and delusions have yet to hit bottom, which is fascinating to observe.

The downside is that Biden is trying to outspend Trump, but he still has a long, long way to go.
That 6.7% GDP coming out of a complete shutdown has you all giddy…really?
Is that 6.7% hitting your own personal wallet like that $4 fuel is….like those wetbacks are?

That 6.7% GDP coming out of a complete shutdown has you all giddy…really?
Is that 6.7% hitting your own personal wallet like that $4 fuel is….like those wetbacks are?
One of my charitable organizations has provided food and other means of sustenance to illegal immigrants. Even Christmas presents. They are some of the nicest, hardest working, family-oriented, most religious people you could ever meet.

The GOP is really blowing it by tolerating racist pricks like you instead of welcoming these upright Christians.

One of my charitable organizations has provided food and other means of sustenance to illegal immigrants. Even Christmas presents. They are some of the nicest, hardest working, family-oriented, most religious people you could ever meet.

The GOP is really blowing it by tolerating racist pricks like you instead of welcoming these upright Christians.
Yeah, I know some super cool axe murderers as well.
Why do you stand against the Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty? Do you always love and respect foreign tresspassers who shit on our rights and laws?
You must be an awesome American?

Yeah, I know some super cool axe murderers as well.
Why do you stand against the Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty? Do you always love and respect foreign tresspassers who shit on our rights and laws?
You must be an awesome American?
I am an awesome American. I served 20+ years in our armed forces. I have been steadily employed since the age of 16, and even held some jobs before that. Mowing lawns, delivering newspapers, etc.

I have a wife and four beautiful children.

I have created two charitable organizations which have provided aid to hundreds of my fellow community members.

The vast majority of immigrants to this country are more law abiding than the natives. But like all racist retards, you suffer from confirmation bias which causes you to hyper-focus on the few offenders.

Since we have a negative birth rate, the only way America will continue to grow is to welcome immigrants with open arms, just as we always have. Even your own ancestors were welcomed, unfortunately.

I currently serve in a job which provides incredible systems which assist our police and military and our allies all around the world. That includes DHS and our border patrol.

So, yeah. I'm an awesome American.

Our immigration quota system is beyond fucked up. It needs reform. I would much prefer we open our doors a little wider rather than have people come here illegally.

The illegals I know do the jobs no American will do. Even at higher pay, Americans won't do them. They won't leave their little tract houses and travel hundreds of miles to pick lettuce one week, pick strawberries somewhere else for another week, then harvest asparagus somewhere else another week. It's called MIGRANT work for a reason, and American just won't do it.

Nor will they clean the toilets are McDonald's.

Two of Trump's wives are immigrants, which is further proof immigrants do the shit jobs Americans won't do.

Every prosperous nation has always had immigrant labor to do the shit jobs. When I was in Kuwait, there was a massive immigrant labor force because Kuwaitis would avoid wiping their own asses if they could.

Our own immigrant ancestors did the shit jobs when they got here.

Hahahaha... skews13 has called in all the hardcore TDS'ers for this one....Good job.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Just like Trump, you're a moron.
Just because the lying retard hasn't been to trial, doesn't mean he is innocent.

When a Wyoming coroner announced Tuesday that Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old travel blogger whose remains were recovered in September in a national park, died by strangulation, experts who study intimate partner violence said they saw a recognizable thread.

Petito's death was ruled a homicide and the cause is officially listed as "manual strangulation/throttling," according to the coroner.

Petito's boyfriend and cross-country traveling companion, Brian Laundrie, has been named by investigators as a person of interest in her death and is the subject of a massive nationwide search being directed by the FBI.

So, you think Brian is innocent?

If he keeps telling Republicans NOT to vote in 2022 and 2024 I hope no lawyer helps keep him out of jail.
Except he said no such thing. He was saying that unless election integrity is seen to be restored, Republicans would have no reason to vote. You'd think after 4 years of the media twisting his words, people would take the time to see what he said and not just rely on his haters to translate for them.

May as well throw the orange grifter in there too.

Trumptards are still whining 'Democrats can't stop talking about Trump'.
Well, tell the blabbermouth to stop campaigning for $$$ and keep his big mac eating mouth shut.
Go ahead, obsess. He'll run and he'll be re-elected and with the chaos that Biden's policies are causing, Trump will win despite the cheating. Your handlers won't tell you that because they mostly can't admit it to themselves. Watch those on the Left become increasingly shrill over the next 24 months. They'll be screaming about the death of the Republic. Let them. We could use some laughs while Biden is in office.

Ah yes another story based on anonymous sources! Good to know that some things never change in the main stream media!
It's going to be fun watching them whistling past the graveyard. They'll hang onto every news story about him "going down" or "being convicted" and this stopping him from running. Only, it won't because it can't.

Go ahead, obsess. He'll run and he'll be re-elected and with the chaos that Biden's policies are causing, Trump will win despite the cheating. Your handlers won't tell you that because they mostly can't admit it to themselves. Watch those on the Left become increasingly shrill over the next 24 months. They'll be screaming about the death of the Republic. Let them. We could use some laughs while Biden is in office.
No, he won't, that would make Trump a three time loser.
The orange grifter will fleece his gullible cult, until he goes to prison though.

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
Because the country is run by phycho retards through in and throughout...and the entire frigging establishment hates the man with a passion .......which is probably his most endearing quality ........

Lawyers are parasites who feed on the broken system

Top lawyers do not want to risk their reputations, bar licenses and integrity representing a man who is incapable of telling the truth and expects the same dishonesty from his lawyers. What lawyer wants to be the next Rudy or Sidney and see their career crash and burn?
Agreed... I don't think it is as much the money (it doesn't help) but the reputation damage of having such an ill-disciplined client who just fails to understand a strategy and then follow it...

Forum List

Back