Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

You said you've yet to meet a leftist that wasn't an asshole. I didn't say anything about conservatives except that I knew many who were NOT dicks.

ILMAO @ arguing over dicks and assholes. I never said that. I said..........

Some conservatives are assholes.

Assholes can be respected.

All leftists are dicks.

Dicks cannot be respected. Unless you happen to be John Holmes dick, perhaps.

He doesn't pay anyone dude. Over 3500 lawsuits in 30 years. That's an average of 116 per year or one every 3 days. Prolific swindler to say the least. Doesn't pay his lawyers either. Can't blame them a bit. Dude is TOXIC and a full on deadbeat.

What is the average for other large real estate developers?

A small problem is we have seen this time and time again...

During the Election Voting cases Trump had $200m + of a war chest to fight and all he could get was Sidney and Rudy...
He could have got the cream of the crop and hardly dented that war chest...

Look what he got, he got the Laurel and Hardy of the legal world....

Big Firms have other clients and none of them wanted to be associated with that fiasco
Question for you, Ted! Given the recent history of attacks by the left on anyone even remotely associated with Trump...why would anyone open themselves or their business up to that kind of abuse unless it was absolutely unavoidable? Would you?

What is the average for other large real estate developers?

Similarly sized developers don't even come close. I saw a news piece comparing them. They were involved in between a quarter and half as many.

Here's a deep dive into Donald's self-inflicted headaches over the years.

Similarly sized developers don't even come close. I saw a news piece comparing them. They were involved in between a quarter and half as many.

So not an order of magnitude off?

How many of the suits came after Trump became President? how many were found to be viable? How many settled? how many were thrown out?

Were the other developers bigger or smaller than Trump?

ILMAO @ arguing over dicks and assholes. I never said that. I said..........

Some conservatives are assholes.

Assholes can be respected.

All leftists are dicks.

Dicks cannot be respected. Unless you happen to be John Holmes dick, perhaps.

I've never seen anyone differentiate people between dicks and assholes. All assholes I know are also dicks and all dicks I know are assholes. I don't respect either.

Yes, John Holmes had quite the Helmut von Schmidt. The "Penis Size" entry in Wikipedia is pretty funny :lol: Poor guy died in '88 at the age of 43 - AIDS.

Last edited:
So not an order of magnitude off?

How many of the suits came after Trump became President? how many were found to be viable? How many settled? how many were thrown out?

Were the other developers bigger or smaller than Trump?

They compared "similarly sized" developers. None were even close. You can see the categorized results in my link. He settled or lost a butt-ton of them, winning very few.

Most of the lawsuits were him suing gamblers on credit.

I've never seen anyone differentiate people between dicks and assholes. All assholes I know are also dicks and all dicks I know are assholes. I don't respect either.

Yes, John Holmes had quite the Helmut von Schmidt. The "Penis Size" entry in Wikipedia is pretty funny :lol: Poor guy died in '88 at the age of 43 - AIDS.

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-ll is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Most of the lawsuits were him suing gamblers on credit.

Nah, you should probably take a deeper dive.
"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-ll is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Can a person be a “taint”? Like ‘Bill is neither an asshole nor a pussy nor a dick.’ Bill is somewhere in between. He’s a taint!!

taint
A.k.a. chad or perineum. The region between genitals and arsehole.

Taint gets its name from the sentence: It ain't pussy, it ain't arse.

i.e. 'taint pussy, 'taint arse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back