Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

A Neville nobody comes here and says it wasn't an insurrection because it damages his party but the whole world knows it was.
Did it ever enter your thick skull you are wrong? You can't be that stupid and ignorant. But I could be wrong.
No, it never did. The lies progs tell are so stupid that they couldn't possibly be right about anything.

Ummm, Li'l Bripat, in the post of my avatar's that you quote from, prior to then call him a "lying as*hole".

Well, what part of it did that darn avatar of mine lie about?

I re-read it. Slowly. And so far, the "lie" eludes me.

So, cowboy up, Li'l Bripat.......show to the forum how your pony trots.
It eludes you because of your brain damage.

He's a billionaire that plays golf everyday at world class resorts and sleeps with a supermodel every night.
Haha, riiiight... as if Mel sleeps with the orange pile of shit in the same bed. She had her own apartment when Trump still lived in New York. She is rich enough now that she doesn't need the fake billionaire's little mushroom anymore.

There is a difference between playing hardball and being amoral. Are you saying that to be a successful businessman, one has to be amoral?
It helps. The closer you sail to the amoral wind, the more you amass. Is it moral for Apple to channel their money via the Bahamas to pay less tax? Ok, that may not be high up on the amoral list, or is there a criteria and who gets to pick and choose this list?

You don't get far being nice.

It’s a well known fact that St Trumpy does not pay His suppliers.

He devoted an entire chapter of His book to screwing people out of money while hanging on to your own.
ROTFL! He does not pay some of them, but that is common among businessmen. Just because someone sends you a bill does not mean you owe the money. If the goods sold were not delivered or were the wrong stuff, there is a dispute. Anyone who has a claim can sue him. You are stupid.

But your fake news sources called them "mostly peaceful."
They were.
The protesters in Washington DC on January 6th, were mostly peaceful.
The retards that entered the capitol building/grounds were not peaceful.

Like your fake news sources and the communist traitors in Trump's party claimed.

Rep. Andrew S. Clyde (R-Ga.) last week downplayed the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, comparing the mob’s breaching of the building to a “normal tourist visit.”

“You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

They were.
The protesters in Washington DC on January 6th, were mostly peaceful.
The retards that entered the capitol building/grounds were not peaceful.
They were "mostly peaceful" according to the prog definition of the term.

Like your fake news sources and the communist traitors in Trump's party claimed.
Progs are the ones who watch fake news. They never stop lying.

Rep. Andrew S. Clyde (R-Ga.) last week downplayed the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, comparing the mob’s breaching of the building to a “normal tourist visit.”
That was true for 95% off the protesters. They were far more peaceful than the "protesters" in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Kenosha.

“You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

True.

Forum List

Back