Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

I didn't ever claim that rioting was justified. However, it's not an insurrection, but you just can't stop lying about it.

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

That act is an act of Treason”.

Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.

Therefor Trump is a traitor and should be charged for treason”

Trump is a “traitor” too

In my view of things

They were "mostly peaceful" according to the prog definition of the term.

He never said that, dipshit.
Progs are the ones who watch fake news. They never stop lying.
Sure, then you post a video from the daily caller.
Calling the rioters, protesters.
That was true for 95% off the protesters. They were far more peaceful than the "protesters" in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Kenosha.
You're FOS, as usual.
Sure, don't believe your own eyes and ears, the Trumptard politician will tell you what you're seeing and hearing.

Who was charged with treason?
They ALL should have been.

Saundra Kiczenski, a 56-year-old Michigan resident who traveled to Ohio for a MAGA rally in June. Discussing the January 6 insurrection — which she obviously views falsely as a peaceful protest — Kiczenski told Bender, "It's ridiculous those people are in prison for no reason. And it's a shame because if Donald Trump were still the president, they'd all be free."

She attended 25 Trump rallies, boosting her total to 56.

"If someone put a gun to my head and said: 'Did Donald Trump win, yes or no? And if you're wrong, we're going to shoot your head off!' I would say yes. I'm that confident that this stuff is not made up."

"We weren't there to steal things. We weren't there to do damage," she said. "We were just there to overthrow the government."

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
Anyone who helps Trump is automatically a target for the corrupt politicians in the Swamp (both Democrat and Republican).

The object is to make damn sure no total outsider that is not controlled by the Swamp ever decides running for President would be a great idea. Especially anyone who threatens to drain the Swamp.

So the Swamp will grow larger, deeper and even more corrupt. The United States will become a banana republic. People will finally get totally upset and states will begin to leave the Union.

In the end the Chinese will take over the world. If the blacks think things are bad now wait until we all are under the thumb of our Chinese overlords.

Anyone who helps Trump is automatically a target for the corrupt politicians in the Swamp (both Democrat and Republican).

The object is to make damn sure no total outsider that is not controlled by the Swamp ever decides running for President would be a great idea. Especially anyone who threatens to drain the Swamp.

So the Swamp will grow larger, deeper and even more corrupt. The United States will become a banana republic. People will finally get totally upset and states will begin to leave the Union.

In the end the Chinese will take over the world. If the blacks think things are bad now wait until we all are under the thumb of our Chinese overlords.
Trump is the swamp.

"Anyone who helps Trump is automatically a target for the corrupt politicians in the Swamp (both Democrat and Republican).
In the end the Chinese will take over the world. If the blacks think things are bad now wait until we all are under the thumb of our Chinese overlords."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The United States will become a banana republic. .....'states will leave the Union. '....the Chinese will take over'.

Whew!!
Sounds dire.

So, a question, Chicken Little: Do you have a date for any of that?
I ask 'cause I got a sh*tpot full of things to accomplish before then....big and small.
Or, if there is not enough time for those duties, well, lemme know at the soonest, as my bride and I will move out of the city and over to the farm for the duration.

Hell, we'll raise Angus or Herefords. And sell 'em to the new Chinese owners of MAGA-istan.
Ever had Sha cha beef (Chinese: 沙茶牛肉).........I think it would be a big hit here when the Chinese takeover.
Unless, of course, they turn all of those surviving MAGAHats into vegetarian soy eaters?

Hey, it could happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The United States will become a banana republic. .....'states will leave the Union. '....the Chinese will take over'.

Whew!!
Sounds dire.

So, a question, Chicken Little: Do you have a date for any of that?
I ask 'cause I got a sh*tpot full of things to accomplish before then....big and small.

Or, if there is not enough time for those duties, well, lemme know at the soonest, as my bride and I will move out of the city and over to the farm for the duration.

Hell, we'll raise Angus or Herefords. And sell 'em to the new Chinese owners of MAGA-istan.

Ever had Sha cha beef (Chinese: 沙茶牛肉).........I think it would be a big hit here when the Chinese takeover.
Unless, of course, they turn all of those surviving MAGAHats into vegetarian soy eaters?

Hey, it could happen.
I would say in about two decades. The Chinese are not ready to move their military across the Pacific at this time. Of course they might be able to use their cargo ships to transport but if the divided U.S. Still had a navy we could sink that idea.

Of course we could always have an all out nuclear war but the only nation I see that wants today is Iran. They hope to get their 12th Imam to come out of hiding when the entire globe is in turmoil.

At my ripe old age of 75 I probably will not be around to see what I predicted happen. The Chinese will likely invent a virus that will take me out by then. COVID-19 might have put me six feet under but for Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. Sleepy Joe Biden has no warp speed in him or in his administration. He can’t even get test kits out to the public.

They ALL should have been.
In other words, no one. Every Democrat in Congress should be charged with treason.
Saundra Kiczenski, a 56-year-old Michigan resident who traveled to Ohio for a MAGA rally in June. Discussing the January 6 insurrection — which she obviously views falsely as a peaceful protest — Kiczenski told Bender, "It's ridiculous those people are in prison for no reason. And it's a shame because if Donald Trump were still the president, they'd all be free."

She attended 25 Trump rallies, boosting her total to 56.

"If someone put a gun to my head and said: 'Did Donald Trump win, yes or no? And if you're wrong, we're going to shoot your head off!' I would say yes. I'm that confident that this stuff is not made up."

"We weren't there to steal things. We weren't there to do damage," she said. "We were just there to overthrow the government."

Sounds like a woman who can discern the truth.

He never said that, dipshit.

The second one sites CNN calling the protesters in Kenosha as "mostly peaceful." You can't get the basic facts right, so why should anyone believe you?

Sure, then you post a video from the daily caller.
Calling the rioters, protesters.

Plenty of your prop apparatchik reporters did. I posted two videos, moron. The second one cited a CNN reporter saying the protest was "fiery but mostly peaceful."

Like all progs, you're a lying douchebag.

You're FOS, as usual.

Sure, don't believe your own eyes and ears, the Trumptard politician will tell you what you're seeing and hearing.

Funny coming from a lying prog.

In other words, no one. Every Democrat in Congress should be charged with treason.

Sounds like a woman who can discern the truth.

Cheney cooked the intell on Iraq.. The invasion was in the works for a long time.. The Brits set up Operation Mass Appeal in 1998 to sell the war with a massive propaganda effort. Netanyau had promoted Clean Break Strategy since 1996 and that was adopted by the PNAC signatories in 1998 when they demanded Clinton invade Iraq.

There is plenty of blame to go around.. Plus, they marginalized (and worse) all those who opposed the invasion including oilmen, Arabs, diplomats, military brass, historians and the French. I resigned the Republican party just before the invasion.

The second one sites CNN calling the protesters in Kenosha as "mostly peaceful." You can't get the basic facts right, so why should anyone believe you?
Yes, they were, moron.
Plenty of your prop apparatchik reporters did. I posted two videos, moron. The second one cited a CNN reporter saying the protest was "fiery but mostly peaceful."

Like all progs, you're a lying douchebag.
As you post videos, that portray nothing of what you post, retard.
Funny coming from a lying prog.
Sure, nutjob.

Yes, they were, moron.

As you post videos, that portray nothing of what you post, retard.

Sure, nutjob.
If I commit murder, but only once, then I am mostly a law abiding citizen.

That's the logic you prog morons use.

Forum List

Back