Top House Dem Jim Clyburn says "the country is in danger of imploding"

A Democrat said that. consequences of a stolen election, my friends

Fuck Clyburn.

If he's concerned about this country he would LOUDLY condemn the traitorous BLM scumbags. They've caused more damage to our country than any other group in history.

In the process, BLM set blacks back fifty years. They now seem incapable of living in peace with others, or of EVER fitting into our society.

Last edited:
I think he's a dim bulb who is just getting around to understanding the Left may be about to face a very real reckoning if they don't back off and stop with the 24/7 spewing of hate. Maybe I'm mistaken, but he also seemed to be insinuating that the black community might be about to go off on the white community. I really think he's misreading that. NO ONE... black or white wants to go there.

Regarding the abortion issue, women need to pay more attention to when they can and cannot have sex in order to prevent pregnancy. It is said that men control sex before marriage, so the woman usually submits even though they are 'fertile' at the time. They must change this dynamic, especially if R v W is overturned. They must also access birth control pills and devices, as well as the 'morning after' pill.

Abortion rights really means the right to be stupid and careless.

Forum List

Back