Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

Those are just the top 20. There are dozens more violent blue shitholes run by people like you.
False. Those are the top among metropolitan cities only. You excluded all the rest from consideration.

Like I said, very telling.

I’ve been from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, LA….

All were beautiful Democratic run Cities

As usual, your links are less than credible. That being said, they even disagree with your assertion. Your first city, Camden, NJ, as an example: Both homicides and non-fatal shootings have declined sharply since 2012 You bullshit statisticians crack me up when you start playing percentage games, i.e. a quick hypothetical--I live in a town of 10 people, the two gas station attendants are murdered--my town has a 20% murder rate. Chicago, OTOH, has a population of 2.7 million but has seen 336 murders so far this year which leads to 1.2% murder rate. In this example, I'll take the small town every time. Take the pretzel logic bullshit down the road.
The data comes the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

The data comes the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

You don't even know who you cited moron. Your last bullshit cited Wikipedia, now you want me to waste more of my time chasing other bullshit. Fuck off. I believe you as much as I believe msm, Fauci, Biden, Piglosi, Sen. Good for Nothing bum, Adam Schiff, the CDC, the WHO or any health care professional that has been pushing these BLATANT LIES.

The big difference is that when there is a foul odor in SF, they say something is wrong. When there is a foul odor in a red state, they simply say, "Well, it must be Tuesday."
The people who live in Frisco today are not the people who built it. Progs turn shining jewels into shit. the communities in red states you don't like, they will have their day to shine better.

Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?
People like to visit the big cities more than smaller cities and towns because they have more of what visitors want, great restaurants, entertainment venues, fine hotels, museums, plays, night clubs, parks, sports, etc.

As it turns out none of 10 most dangerous cities in the US are included in 10 largest cities.

10 most dangerous cities:
  1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA
l0 largest cities:
  1. New York City, NY (Population: 8,622,357)
  2. Los Angeles, CA (Population: 4,085,014)
  3. Chicago, IL (Population: 2,670,406)
  4. Houston, TX (Population: 2,378,146)
  5. Phoenix, AZ (Population: 1,743,469)
  6. Philadelphia, PA (Population: 1,590,402)
  7. San Antonio, TX (Population: 1,579,504)
  8. San Diego, CA (Population: 1,469,490)
  9. Dallas, TX (Population: 1,400,337)
  10. San Jose, CA (Population: 1,036,242)

Democratic led cities provide public services, mass transportation, parks, playgrounds, health clinics

Republicans look away and say…..not my problem
Gee, Winger...are you claiming that cities run by Republicans don't have any of those things? Oh, wait! They DO! They have all of those things but they don't have the crime and homelessness that you find in cities run by Democrats!

Gee, Winger...are you claiming that cities run by Republicans don't have any of those things? Oh, wait! They DO! They have all of those things but they don't have the crime and homelessness that you find in cities run by Democrats!
Yes

Name a Republican led city that has great public services

Those are just the top 20. There are dozens more violent blue shitholes run by people like you.
I have lived in over a dozen cities including New York, Chicago, New Orleans, san Francisco, Seattle, Boise, Topeka, Jackson Miss, San Antonio, Dallas, Bakersfield, CA, Tampa, Fl, and Miami. My experience has been in large cities, it is the neighborhood you live and work in that is important as far as crime is concerned. Most cities with high crime rates regardless of the politics can trace their high crime rate to a one or two small sections of the city. For example, NYC is the 2nd safest city in America-as long as you're not in questionable areas like Soundview Terrace in the Bronx or South Jamaica in Queens.

I have lived in over a dozen cities including New York, Chicago, New Orleans, san Francisco, Seattle, Boise, Topeka, Jackson Miss, San Antonio, Dallas, Bakersfield, CA, Tampa, Fl, and Miami. My experience has been in large cities, it is the neighborhood you live and work in that is important as far as crime is concerned. Most cities with high crime rates regardless of the politics can trace their high crime rate to a one or two small sections of the city. For example, NYC is the 2nd safest city in America-as long as you're not in questionable areas like Soundview Terrace in the Bronx or South Jamaica in Queens.

Most of the big cities I have been in, I have felt perfectly safe
But then again, I don’t visit bad neighborhoods at two in the morning

Yes

Name a Republican led city that has great public services
Just visited one last year...Mesa, Arizona. It's got all of the things you mentioned and I believe it's Mayor is a Republican!
It's ridiculous to claim that only Democrats provide public services, Winger! Republicans in countless cities and towns across the country provide public services to their constituents.

Most of the big cities I have been in, I have felt perfectly safe
But then again, I don’t visit bad neighborhoods at two in the morning
Sad to say, Winger but the days of being safe in American cities as long as you were careful to stay out of the "bad neighborhoods" is pretty much gone! People are getting shot and killed in broad daylight in so called "nice" areas! Violent crime is an epidemic right now in Democratically controlled cities and much of that is because of the left's campaign to demonize the Police.

Sad to say, Winger but the days of being safe in American cities as long as you were careful to stay out of the "bad neighborhoods" is pretty much gone! People are getting shot and killed in broad daylight in so called "nice" areas! Violent crime is an epidemic right now in Democratically controlled cities and much of that is because of the left's campaign to demonize the Police.
No, they are not

I still visit NYC, Boston, Philly, Baltimore and DC and feel perfectly safe to walk the streets and ride public transportation

Just visited one last year...Mesa, Arizona. It's got all of the things you mentioned and I believe it's Mayor is a Republican!
It's ridiculous to claim that only Democrats provide public services, Winger! Republicans in countless cities and towns across the country provide public services to their constituents.
Mesa?
Mesa is fucking Phoenix

I have been to Phoenix and Tucson and they have much to offer visitors

I have lived in both red and blue cities and have not noticed much difference as far as crime or public services. The big difference is between larger and smaller cities. Not surprising large cities have more crime than smaller cities because they have more people. Big cities just have so much more to offer in regard to restaurants, entertainment, culture, sports, parks, and jobs. However, some people simply like to live in a smaller place.

People like to visit the big cities more than smaller cities and towns because they have more of what visitors want, great restaurants, entertainment venues, fine hotels, museums, plays, night clubs, parks, sports, etc.

As it turns out none of 10 most dangerous cities in the US are included in 10 largest cities.

10 most dangerous cities:
  1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA
l0 largest cities:
  1. New York City, NY (Population: 8,622,357)
  2. Los Angeles, CA (Population: 4,085,014)
  3. Chicago, IL (Population: 2,670,406)
  4. Houston, TX (Population: 2,378,146)
  5. Phoenix, AZ (Population: 1,743,469)
  6. Philadelphia, PA (Population: 1,590,402)
  7. San Antonio, TX (Population: 1,579,504)
  8. San Diego, CA (Population: 1,469,490)
  9. Dallas, TX (Population: 1,400,337)
  10. San Jose, CA (Population: 1,036,242)

Did you find another source that dropped the #1 New Jersey city? Your sources suck. Talk about misinformation and providing a platform. You do that pretty well all by yourself. SMH

No, they are not

I still visit NYC, Boston, Philly, Baltimore and DC and feel perfectly safe to walk the streets and ride public transportation
You feel perfectly safe riding public transportation in NYC? Really Winger? New Yorkers don't! It's getting ugly on the subways these days.

Did you find another source that dropped the #1 New Jersey city? Your sources suck. Talk about misinformation and providing a platform. You do that pretty well all by yourself. SMH
Jersey City did not make it in the top 50 most dangerous cities in 2019 nor in 2020.

I'll have to notify the FBI, that you thing their uniform crime reporting sucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back