Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

Red State residents are taking livestock medication instead of a safe, effective, free, and available vaccine.

Hence...nobody wants to vacation there.
So you are saying places where people do stupid things to themselves is more freighful to visit then people who do violent things to others (and still themselves). You have to be a special kind of stupid to come up with that logic.
download-7.jpg

I saw scrapple on a restaurant menu while on a visit to some friends there; I thought it might be something made with apples, so I ordered it. The waitress said I would probably not like it, it was a local thing and pretty gross, so I didn't. I'm glad she told me now, lol.
A truck load of the meat spilled on the side of the hwy (I-95) when the truck turned over and the pink gelatinous meat made many people pull over to vomit, and that just triggered more people in a chain reaction of doing the same.
You seriously could not tell which pile was which.

When vacationing, the primary reason for visiting a city is to take advantage of what it has to offer, great restaurants, tourist attractions fine hotels and resorts, cultural events, and sporting events. I really don't think Wichita, Bullhead City, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Tulsa, or Omaha beats New York, Los Angles, San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, or New Orleans as a tourist destination.
That is what makes the list so odd. They include small cities that nobody would intentionally visit with major US tourist destinations

A poorly researched OP with the author obviously never having visited most of the list

I agree with you; the author should actually produce a map of specific areas not to visit as opposed to entire cities.
Every city has its good and bad areas. Even smaller cities and towns will have “the other side of the tracks” where the poor people live.

While big city crime gets the headlines, it rarely occurs in tourist areas. Police make sure of that.

Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?
Why would you want to go to ill ran high crime mostly rightist leaning cities?

I can see your propaganda tourism spin ads now:
Camping in California
View attachment 529783

Packing for a picnic in St. Louis
View attachment 529785

Enjoy a nice Block party in Seattle
View attachment 529786

Roast some marshmallows at a Portland bonfire
View attachment 529788

Go metal detecting in ChicagoView attachment 529789

Or make it a family trip to Visit your grandparents in NY
View attachment 529792
I prefer to rub elbows with the meth head Republican rubes in rural areas.

Never said you did. Certainly you cited the OP for whatever was bothering you about my post, right?
I didn't cite the OP for anything, nor did your post bother me in any way.
I would've quoted the relevant sections of it, if so.
That's what "citing" means.

Last edited:
Because tent cities, homeless populations in cardboard forts, and curbside open bathrooms is part of Dem planed zoning?
Let me tell you a story about a complex I visit once a year, that has parking lots/spots but is such a pretentious complex that you can't park outside your garage at night to morning hours otherwise they tow you or your guests who might not even know of such a rule. Good luck with vacation visiting family members in places like that.
On the other side of the spectrum we have what you make fun of called Freedom. I purposely bought a vacation camping place in an unrestricted area so I could have freedom to do what I want that my neighborhood would not allow, so one of the first things I noticed was a property with every lawn ornament known to man, a virtual junk yard that looks like a hoarders property. Across from him is a more respectable yard but with loose fowl running amuck. An ego would be embarrassed or offended by that, but personal space rights is more important, and if you dig a liitle deeper the ornament yard owner is missing many limbs, so how can one justify wanting to tell him to live by your subjective opinion of decorum? Only pretentious arrogant people who "truly don't care about others" would have a problem with open zoning and want to restrict others to live as you do with your nose in the air and febreeze in your bathroom.
Furthermore, the unrestricted nature of my other property allowed me to offer extremely cheap rent for desperate needy people seeking partial lot leases. That in turn helped a person trying to get back on his feet fleeing a Big Dem populated and run city for the better rural living and job opps and no lawn police telling him what he can or cannot park or place on the lot.
*food for thought*
Homelessness is not political. There are plenty of homeless in republican controlled cities. However, it is true there are more homeless people in our largest cities, because our largest cities have more people, more jobs, and more wealth. Whether you're panhandling, looking for some work, or just looking for places you can go to get out of the heat of the cold, big cities are the place to be. They have more libraries, parks, and pavilions than smaller cities. They have better public transportation and it is often free for indigents. You're also less likely to get hassled by the police.

Homeless is nationwide problem and it's increasing everywhere. Oklahoma City's 2020 Point-in-Time Count revealed 1,573 people were experiencing homelessness compared to 1,273 in 2019.

1629855446877.png

What if it were you? Surviving homelessness in Oklahoma City | KOKH
Video
Surviving homelessness in Oklahoma City

1629855657812.png

At the beginning of 2018, teams reached 1,682 Indianapolis residents experiencing homelessness, compared to 1,783 in 2017; 1,619 in 2016 and 1,666 in 2015 in Indianapolis
1629855366369.png

1629858144030.png

Downtown Tulsa

Last edited:
Every city has its good and bad areas. Even smaller cities and towns will have “the other side of the tracks” where the poor people live.

While big city crime gets the headlines, it rarely occurs in tourist areas. Police make sure of that.
Actually Big cities are not where you find the highest violent crime rates. Here's the top 10 cities for violent crime.
New JerseyCamden
DelawareWilmington
FloridaHomestead
TennesseeJackson
New JerseyTrenton
CaliforniaCompton
IowaCouncil Bluffs
FloridaFort Myers
FloridaDaytona Beach
MassachusettsBrockton

However, Hattiesburg is supposed to be filled with nice people and a good place to live.
Never been there though.
I'd rather visit a place full of out houses then a place so pretentious that the poor defecate on their sidewalks, including Pelosis own driveway.
View attachment 529685
Drove the Natchez Trace between Tupelo and Natchez. Beautiful. The courtesy and treatment that I found in Natchez has never been eclipsed, before or since.

Drove the Natchez Trace between Tupelo and Natchez. Beautiful. The courtesy and treatment that I found in Natchez has never been eclipsed, before or since.
I have visited every state, most large cities, and many small towns in every section of the country. In general, I have found people are people. They have different accents and minor difference in behavior. In the Southeast, particular in small towns people are a bit more friendly to strangers, generally better mannered but a bit more clannish if you're staying a while. I spent nearly two years working in Manhattan. Other than tending to be more rushed and not very laid back, I didn't see much difference in the people there vs other major cities, probably because just about everybody comes from someplace else.

I really think, people see what they expect to see.

Actually Big cities are not where you find the highest violent crime rates. Here's the top 10 cities for violent crime.
New JerseyCamden
DelawareWilmington
FloridaHomestead
TennesseeJackson
New JerseyTrenton
CaliforniaCompton
IowaCouncil Bluffs
FloridaFort Myers
FloridaDaytona Beach
MassachusettsBrockton

As usual, your links are less than credible. That being said, they even disagree with your assertion. Your first city, Camden, NJ, as an example: Both homicides and non-fatal shootings have declined sharply since 2012 You bullshit statisticians crack me up when you start playing percentage games, i.e. a quick hypothetical--I live in a town of 10 people, the two gas station attendants are murdered--my town has a 20% murder rate. Chicago, OTOH, has a population of 2.7 million but has seen 336 murders so far this year which leads to 1.2% murder rate. In this example, I'll take the small town every time. Take the pretzel logic bullshit down the road.

Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?
What a retarded list. Like Niagara Falls, one of the most popular attractions in the country, makes their list not because it's the worst place to visit; obviously it's not -- but because that's the only thing to see there.

Then how come Keystone, South Dakota didn't make their list? That's the city closest to Mount Rushmore.

New JerseyCamden
DelawareWilmington
FloridaHomestead
TennesseeJackson
New JerseyTrenton
CaliforniaCompton
IowaCouncil Bluffs
FloridaFort Myers
FloridaDaytona Beach
MassachusettsBrockton

Here is the actual data:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Here is the actual data:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
It's rather telling you post a list which excludes most U.S. cities from consideration.

Forum List

Back