Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

Democratic led cities provide public services, mass transportation, parks, playgrounds, health clinics

Republicans look away and say…..not my problem
Bull, which is why you have no sources.
And if your city is a tourist destination because people come from far and wide for it's
"health clinics" then you have an even bigger problem. You might as well change the St. Louis Arch into a giant wire coat hanger.

I have visited Republican led cities.

Go to the Hotel Desk and ask for a good place to eat and they will tell you…….
You like Eye-Talian? We got us an Olive Garden
You want a good Steak? We got an Outback over by the Interstate
You like Pizza? We got a Pizza Hut AND a Little Caesar’s

OK, so you tolerate the filth and slaughter because the food is better.

Bull, which is why you have no sources.
And if your city is a tourist destination because people come from far and wide for it's
"health clinics" then you have an even bigger problem. You might as well change the St. Louis Arch into a giant wire coat hanger.
I have been to all the major US Cities, also Republican led cities

Guess which are the shit holes you could not wait to get out of?
Can you name a Republican led city worth visiting?

OK, so you tolerate the filth and slaughter because the food is better.
Most cities have their good sections and bad sections.
Only Republican led cities don’t actually have good sections

Poor city planning and a lack of zoning and code enforcement make Republican led cities look like hell holes. Double wides with junk cars piled up, crappy run down shacks next to expensive homes

I have visited Republican led cities.

Go to the Hotel Desk and ask for a good place to eat and they will tell you…….
You like Eye-Talian? We got us an Olive Garden
You want a good Steak? We got an Outback over by the Interstate
You like Pizza? We got a Pizza Hut AND a Little Caesar’s

Republican led cities offer little for residents or visitors.
Slash taxes to the max and then tell the residents you can’t afford a new park or recreation area

Most cities have their good sections and bad sections.
Only Republican led cities don’t actually have good sections

Poor city planning and a lack of zoning and code enforcement make Republican led cities look like hell holes. Double wides with junk cars piled up, crappy run down shacks next to expensive homes
Because tent cities, homeless populations in cardboard forts, and curbside open bathrooms is part of Dem planed zoning?
Let me tell you a story about a complex I visit once a year, that has parking lots/spots but is such a pretentious complex that you can't park outside your garage at night to morning hours otherwise they tow you or your guests who might not even know of such a rule. Good luck with vacation visiting family members in places like that.
On the other side of the spectrum we have what you make fun of called Freedom. I purposely bought a vacation camping place in an unrestricted area so I could have freedom to do what I want that my neighborhood would not allow, so one of the first things I noticed was a property with every lawn ornament known to man, a virtual junk yard that looks like a hoarders property. Across from him is a more respectable yard but with loose fowl running amuck. An ego would be embarrassed or offended by that, but personal space rights is more important, and if you dig a liitle deeper the ornament yard owner is missing many limbs, so how can one justify wanting to tell him to live by your subjective opinion of decorum? Only pretentious arrogant people who "truly don't care about others" would have a problem with open zoning and want to restrict others to live as you do with your nose in the air and febreeze in your bathroom.
Furthermore, the unrestricted nature of my other property allowed me to offer extremely cheap rent for desperate needy people seeking partial lot leases. That in turn helped a person trying to get back on his feet fleeing a Big Dem populated and run city for the better rural living and job opps and no lawn police telling him what he can or cannot park or place on the lot.
*food for thought*

Because tent cities, homeless populations in cardboard forts, and curbside open bathrooms is part of Dem planed zoning?
Let me tell you a story about a complex I visit that has parking lotsŷspots but is such a pretentious complex that you can't park outside your garage at night to morning hours otherwise they tow you or your guests who might not even know of such a rule. Good luck with vacation visiting family members in places like that.
On the other side of the spectrum we have what you make fun of called Freedom. I purposely bought a vacation camping place in an unrestricted area so I could have freedom to do what I want, so one of the first things I noticed was a property with every lawn ornament known to man, a virtual junk yard that looks like a hoarders property. Across from him is a more respectable yard but with loose fowl running amuck. An ego would be embarrassed or offended by that, but personal space rights is more important, and if you dig a liitle deeper the ornament yard owner is missing many limbs, so how can justify wanting to tell him to live by your subjective opinion of decorum? Only pretentious arrogant people who "truly don't care about others" would have a problem with open zoning and want to restrict others to live as you do with your nose in the air and febreeze in your bathroom.
Furthermore, the unrestricted nature of my other property allowed me to offer extremely cheap rent for desperate needy people seeking partial lot leases. That in turn helped a person trying to get back on his feet fleeing a Big Dem populated and run city for the better rural living and job opps and no lawn police telling him what he can or cannot park or place on the lot.
*food for thought*
You watch too much RW Propaganda

purposely bought a vacation camping place in an unrestricted area so I could have freedom to do what I want, so one of the first things I noticed was a property with every lawn ornament known to man, a virtual junk yard that looks like a hoarders property. Across from him is a more respectable yard but with loose fowl running amuck.

Why people don’t visit Red States

Republican led cities offer little for residents or visitors.
Slash taxes to the max and then tell the residents you can’t afford a new park or recreation area

Those blue city parks are awesome! Tell us how much you LOVE them!

Here's Echo Park in LA:
1629737003150.png

Here's McArthur Park in LA:
1629737096953.png

Here's High Street Park in Oakland:
1629737197826.png

Delta Park in Portland:
1629737236040.png

Lake Balboa park in LA:
1629737315406.png

Attachments

• 1629737582446.jpeg
    1629737582446.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 30
I had a couple of business trips to Mississippi.
Vicksburg was very scenic
I hear Biloxi is a good tourist destination
Jackson was pretty bland.

The rest of the interior is pretty shabby with not much to offer

Yeah, "Lets vacation in Mississippi" said no one....ever.
https://visitmississippi.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Economic-Impact-Record-2017.pdf
With an estimated 23.15 million visitors to Mississippi in Fiscal Year 2017, travel and tourism is vital to the state’s economy, contributing 87,335 direct jobs, a 0.8-percent increase from the prior fiscal year. Nearly 98 percent of the new jobs were in the private sector. Travel and tourism comprised 7.6 percent of FY 2017 total direct statewide establishment-based nonfarm employment. This report estimates travel and tourism’s FY 2017 economic contribution at the state and county level for Mississippi.

Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?
You shouldn't be surprised because almost all us cities of any size are run by Democrats.

One of the dumbest lists of worst cities to visit, I have ever seen.
No real reasons why you shouldn’t visit and many references to how many people actually visit there.
Why?
Because there are things to see, a lot to do, great food, great culture, major sports, entertainment

You shouldn’t visit NYC, Boston, Chicago, Vegas, Orlando, Miami?

You have to be kidding me
What does this guy actually like in a city?
I agree with you; the author should actually produce a map of specific areas not to visit as opposed to entire cities.

Forum List

Back