Zone1 Top 10 Worst White Hoods In USA For 2024

A lot of time here is spent by whites expressing beliefs about blacks. Most of them are inaccurate and not baseed in fact. But whites have many problems they ignore.

96% are white and so are members of the white community.
Now there's a brilliant statement.

A lot of time here is spent by whites expressing beliefs about blacks. Most of them are inaccurate and not baseed in fact. But whites have many problems they ignore.

hqdefault.jpg

You're the one who can't discuss the topic.
I did address it... I said those slums have been there a long time...
their poverty exists for the same reason in Black parts of town... low wages and poorly funded schools... that is why Trump targeted inner cities with enterprise zones and lowered the tax burden for companies that built their buildings and stores in inner city areas... Biden cut that shit out on day one... the last thing dems want are successful black folk....

It's a White thing, you wouldn't understand.

But whites have many problems they ignore.

It is very unfortunate, that your message is always dishonest and deceitful. It would have been very, very fair, to show proof that these are Whites problem that "they ignore" like you claimed here.

For example, the first place featured in your video is Springfield, MO. You had easy access to online proofs that most Whites in Springfield, MO do EXACTLY care, but you chose to push your deceitful message. For example, you could be even fairer, and head on over to Springfield yourself.
If you want to experience MULTITUDES of law-abiding, loving, hardworking Whites go to one of many places... such as Walnut Street's new center area! Check out the law-abiding folks flooding the Artsfest this Spring... or Cider Days, next fall. Go smack your lips on food at the annual Rock’n Ribs BBQ Festival --I bet no criminals will ruin your days. Or even the Sertoma Chili Cook Off, also the Taste of Springfield events donate to some of those very charities helping the low-income criminals you allude to.
If these were problems they ignore like you claim, how would they be donating to charities??

There are many places in Springfield where law-abiding Caucasoid citizens can be found, refusing to ignore problems like you listed --because they make sure those problems do NOT get to unfurl onto their neighborhoods.
And I apologize to deliver that news' vector upon the dishonest tangent which your thoughts speed along. You can sleep with your door unlocked in Springfield neighborhoods like Cinnamon Square or Hickory Hills or Sequoita or Rountree or Phelps Grove or Twin Oaks/Fremont Hills ... list goes on and on ---but I bet the list does not go on and on, for places like Gary IN, DET, HOU, LOU, ATL, Oakland, Compton, PHI, WashDC, NYC, etc :cool:

Last edited:
Dave Chappelle has quite an interesting, and clearly funny, bit about Ohio whites.

Dave Chappelle is one of the few remaining top comedians who hasn't caved to the Woke Elite. He pokes fun at everyone. How did you like his bit on the Black KKKlansman Clayton Bigsby, Marc? :auiqs.jpg:
One of the few remaining entertainers in general. There are a few, not many, who can't be canceled. Ted Nugent is another. He owns his recording studio and the other components of a recording career. Someone may hate him and his music but there is no one they can pressure to force him to change anything.

I can't grasp why some artists and other personalities cannot resist the temptation to alienate half their prospective audience.

Forum List

Back