Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

My god, the rightwing obsession with this story is just comical lol. Are you guys still going to be talking about this shit a month from now? Two months?

My god, the rightwing obsession with this story is just comical lol. Are you guys still going to be talking about this shit a month from now? Two months?
You Dimwingers were all over it until his story started to fall apart (see OP). Hell, some of you clowns are still buying his story.

You Dimwingers were all over it until his story started to fall apart (see OP). Hell, some of you clowns are still buying his story.
Lol it’s just so sad you guys take any victory you can get. I mean is this really all that satisfying for you? It really shouldn’t be since the large majority of the left currently believes he should be in jail for this. You aren’t pwning anyone with this post, I assure you.

Lol it’s just so sad you guys take any victory you can get. I mean is this really all that satisfying for you? It really shouldn’t be since the large majority of the left currently believes he should be in jail for this. You aren’t pwning anyone with this post, I assure you.
This is a current event, Dumbass. Mocking the usual suspects for their blind devotion to playing the bullshit race card is going to be part of this. The fact it triggers you so much is a bonus. :banana:

This is a current event, Dumbass. Mocking the usual suspects for their blind devotion to playing the bullshit race card is going to be part of this. The fact it triggers you so much is a bonus. :banana:
You sure showed them! So again, will you still be talking about this a month from now? A year? Should we anticipate that?

You sure showed them! So again, will you still be talking about this a month from now? A year? Should we anticipate that?
I'm not trying to show them anything, Dumbass. Those morons are incapable of learning from their dumbassery, just like you.

And I'll talk about it as long as it entertains me to do so.

He was just found guilty the other day. You call it an obsession that we are talking about it two days later? Oh, I'm sure you on the left would love to see this go away overnight.

Yep and the prosecutor might not be done lol. More changes are possible. Cry more.

I am sure you would not be talking about a white actor being convicted of falsely accusing two black BLM members of beating him up and the media supporting all his fake accusations the entire time. Yeah, no way.

He was just found guilty the other day. You call it an obsession that we are talking about it two days later? Oh, I'm sure you on the left would love to see this go away overnight.
But see, that’s what you aren’t getting. The large majority of the left currently believes he belongs in jail for this. Who are these posts even for?

….. and your point is?
People make mistakes every once in a while. As opposed to Republicans who lie nonstop.....
What exactly do you think it is? A small time actor tried to get publicity. Getting himself beat up seems a little extreme, but a lot of people thought his story fishy in the first place.

The City of Chicago is now spending a lot of money to charge Jessie Smollett with costing the City of Chicago a lot of money in the investigation - money which Smollett has already repaid.

I see no point in charging him after he made restitution.
Smollett was convicted, so why the trigger act?

Displacement is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person redirects a negative emotion from its original source to a less threatening recipient

Displacement is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person redirects a negative emotion from its original source to a less threatening recipient
I don’t understand why you’re all so convinced we are upset over this. I mean, did we believe Smollett in the early days of his claim? Sure. Do we really care all that much we turned out to be wrong? Lol no. It just doesn’t matter.

Smollett through his mom is best friends with the obamas

Attachments

• 36D69BAE-1A25-427B-A547-E285BEA32943.jpeg
    36D69BAE-1A25-427B-A547-E285BEA32943.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back