Too many white males will not stand for white males being equal.

As white male privilege has been lessened over the past decades. There are organization advocating for equal rights for women and all minorities. Laws provide protection to those who have been discriminated against.

White males still have advantages no one else does in our society. But it is not as easy for many white males as it once was. Women and minorities are beating white males out of many jobs through hard work and having good skills.

Many white males cannot stand being beat out by women and minorities so they cry reverse discrimination. Bullshit, you need to work harder white males.
Organisations working for equal rights? Exactly what rights do white males have that others don't? And by all means let me know what advantages I have that others don't. Do I get extra points on the SAT? Are there departments on college campuses strictly for me, you know like most minorities and women have. Any affirmative action coming my way? Govt set asides?
Yeesh typical leftwing, arguing things from the past.
I am a white male. Look how many jobs that are dominated by white males. You have to be an idiot to not know white privilege.
Gee, a predominantly white society where whites dominate certain jobs. What's next I'll find Koreans dominating jobs in Korea?
The % of white males in top jobs in the private sector and our government is substantially higher than the % of white males in our country.
I hate to burst your bubble but whites will make up less than 50% of the US population in the not too distant future. You are an idiot.

Gosh do you think that might be the case because for 200 years whites made up the vast majority of people in this country and those men in the top positions have been in those businesses for decades? Or are have we officially transformed back to 1955?

So when in 50 years there are more Hispanics and women in those top positions it will be because of anti white male bias or demographics? It reminds me of the idiocy I hear coming out of the UK. There are a lot British in positions of power in Britain. Oh the horrors.

As white male privilege has been lessened over the past decades. There are organization advocating for equal rights for women and all minorities. Laws provide protection to those who have been discriminated against.

White males still have advantages no one else does in our society. But it is not as easy for many white males as it once was. Women and minorities are beating white males out of many jobs through hard work and having good skills.

Many white males cannot stand being beat out by women and minorities so they cry reverse discrimination. Bullshit, you need to work harder white males.

I think males deserve civil rights and a voice. ;) Everyone does....

I don't think we should focus on one group or the other based on gender, religion or race. It should be focused on merit! Merit is the only way to be fair.
If it's merit, minorities fail.
You fail as decent human being you disgusting racist

Gosh do you think that might be the case because for 200 years whites made up the vast majority of people in this country and those men in the top positions have been in those businesses for decades? Or are have we officially transformed back to 1955?

So when in 50 years there are more Hispanics and women in those top positions it will be because of anti white male bias or demographics? It reminds me of the idiocy I hear coming out of the UK. There are a lot British in positions of power in Britain. Oh the horrors.
Dumb is dumb. Some people will never get it. You will never get it. Sad, no disgusting

The only ones who talk about "reverse racism" are you assholes who are afraid to confront racism against white people and your affiliation to that racism.

There is no racism against white males. They're the most privileged people on the planet.

The only ones who talk about "reverse racism" are you assholes who are afraid to confront racism against white people and your affiliation to that racism.

There is no racism against white males. They're the most privileged people on the planet.
I wish....

This is THE dumbest thread because until the root of the problem as to why we have too much poverty, too few decent paying jobs is exposed and addressed? Not one fucking thing is EVER gonna change or get any better.

I doubt that you know what that root problem is and I doubt you would understand it even if I explained YET again for like the 100th time........
The root problem is too many people do not have the skills required for 21st century jobs. Rather than go out and get those skills, a bunch of whiny ass white people expect Trump to turn the clock back to the 20th century. Those people have 20th century skills in the 21st century. It does not work and Trump cannot turn the clock back.

And why do Americans lack the skills? Look no further than the DEA, the findings of Norman Dodd and the Reece Committee hearings concerning the tax free foundations that hijacked the public school system and it's curriculum going back to the mid 50's. Go to here and you will have your answers. This is all a part of the globalist agenda. the deliberate dumbing down of america

"Whiny ass white people" are not the only ones that lack the skills because of this intentional lack of proper education, ya dumb fuck........you really are one of those "dumbed down" morons.

I relish in my 'White Privilege'. The feeling is phenomenal with all that superiority. Thank God my kids and grandchildren have been blessed with it.

Organisations working for equal rights? Exactly what rights do white males have that others don't? And by all means let me know what advantages I have that others don't. Do I get extra points on the SAT? Are there departments on college campuses strictly for me, you know like most minorities and women have. Any affirmative action coming my way? Govt set asides?
I am a white male. Look how many jobs that are dominated by white males. You have to be an idiot to not know white privilege.
Gee, a predominantly white society where whites dominate certain jobs. What's next I'll find Koreans dominating jobs in Korea?
The % of white males in top jobs in the private sector and our government is substantially higher than the % of white males in our country.
I hate to burst your bubble but whites will make up less than 50% of the US population in the not too distant future. You are an idiot.

"I hate to burst your bubble but whites will make up less than 50% of the US population in the not too distant future. You are an idiot."

SHIT!
I pray to God you're wrong and that whites start fucking and reproducing like rodents...or this country is definitely FUCKED!
Venezuela here we come...
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

Its no longer 1965 you liberals are 50 years behind the times.

Dumb is dumb. Some people will never get it. You will never get it. Sad, no disgusting
You're correct, I will never understand the constant never ending focus on race. At a time in this country when the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it's the only thing the dems can talk about. If the dems ever had to stop whining about race I'm pretty sure the party would dissolve.

Racism is possible towards any group from any other group. As far as privilege, I'm fairly certain Arabs are privileged in Saudi Arabia, Turks in Turkey, Russians in Russia. If you honestly believe that whites have never been targetted you are ill informed. Perhaps you should speak to my slavic relatives that were hunted, slaughtered, raped and enslaved by the Turks for hundreds of years. Or perhaps read a little European history and the long litany of non whites that have invaded Europe. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

If you white dudes have any clue, you would know that political correctness and career politicians are the enemy of the country

If you white dudes have any clue, you would know that political correctness and career politicians are the enemy of the country
As George Carlin said, political correctness is fascism masquerading as manners.

As George Carlin said, political correctness is fascism masquerading as manners.
So very true, political correctness is a tool for the progressives to shut up free speech. Fact

That's because most whites believe in working and earning their way through life.

Most non-whites like relying on welfare. Nothing is stopping them from reading books and getting jobs.

Bullshit.

The laws and the organizations advocate for minorities and women and give them favorable treatment, ie discrimination in their favor.

For you to lie about that and to tell white men to just "work harder" is you being an asshole.

Bullshit.

The laws and the organizations advocate for minorities and women and give them favorable treatment, ie discrimination in their favor.

For you to lie about that and to tell white men to just "work harder" is you being an asshole.
These pieces of shit think whites are "privileged" in South Africa.

They are idiots at best.

You're correct, I will never understand the constant never ending focus on race. At a time in this country when the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it's the only thing the dems can talk about. If the dems ever had to stop whining about race I'm pretty sure the party would dissolve.
Talk to minorities, they feel a little different than you. You are a great example of what is wrong with too many white males.

Forum List

Back