Too many Naive People

Wroberson

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2012
Oak Park, IL.
Put all the issues aside.

The only issue deciding this election is Romney's comments regarding 47% of Americans.

The latest poll has Romney ahead 53% to 47%.
The debate news stories ask, Was Biden too mean.

You can break down this 47% however you want.
I choose 47% of every American.

We can't let any candidate slide when he admits he hates, holds a grudge, ot thinks poorly of 47% of America.

It's uncalled for. We have extremists attacking our embassies, flying jets into American Landmarks, truck bombs under our trade center, blowing up our Naval vessels, and even more spreading hated of all Americans.

Hitler only hated the Jews, but Romney hates 47% of the American People and he expects to lead them?

If you can't stand up and shoo this guy out of the public light in defense of all American's and put aside the slow gains made over the past 4 years, you have a serious radical problem. As a nation we need to hold these comments against Romney for an eternity.

As I was typing, Romney lost another 47% of the votes.
It's over. It's been that way for weeks.

I am personally going to deface his grave...

Put all the issues aside.

The only issue deciding this election is Romney's comments regarding 47% of Americans.

The latest poll has Romney ahead 53% to 47%.
The debate news stories ask, Was Biden too mean.

You can break down this 47% however you want.
I choose 47% of every American.

We can't let any candidate slide when he admits he hates, holds a grudge, ot thinks poorly of 47% of America.

It's uncalled for. We have extremists attacking our embassies, flying jets into American Landmarks, truck bombs under our trade center, blowing up our Naval vessels, and even more spreading hated of all Americans.

Hitler only hated the Jews, but Romney hates 47% of the American People and he expects to lead them?

If you can't stand up and shoo this guy out of the public light in defense of all American's and put aside the slow gains made over the past 4 years, you have a serious radical problem. As a nation we need to hold these comments against Romney for an eternity.

As I was typing, Romney lost another 47% of the votes.
It's over. It's been that way for weeks.

I am personally going to deface his grave...

When did he ever say he hated them? You dis honest hack. All he said was the 47% of Americans who pay no Income Tax, are probably not going to vote for a guy running on Cutting Taxes, and he did say they felt like Victims.

How you guys take that and come up with Comparisons to Hitler, and the word Hate is Beyond me.

Thank you.

If you call me a liberal, they wouldn't I enjoy hearing about how evil Americans are.
Why limit it to the nice of things?

CORRECTION:

Most recent poll

Romney 53%
Obama 46%

Margin of error 1%.

My bad. Thanks to the 3 of you for reading.

Forum List

Back