Tomorrow is my last day at my job and I was wondering why people who I never talk to or socialize with.........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
came to my desk to say......CONGRATULATIONS!!. What is the point of that when we always walk past each other in the hallway without speaking? I wanted to say this so bad................."Please get the fuck away from me" lol pretending to be happy for me

came to my desk to say......CONGRATULATIONS!!. What is the point of that when we always walk past each other in the hallway without speaking? I wanted to say this so bad................."Please get the fuck away from me" lol pretending to be happy for me
Secret Admirers?

When I worked for Dupont we threw a off-site goodbye party for a first-line supervisor who was being transferred to Dupont's punishment plant in Tonawanda, NY for boning two slutty shift-workers in his office at the same time.

The sluts showed-up all cryin' and shit.....There was even a drunken fist fight involving both women and men and the cops got called in....A real good time was had by all. :laughing0301:

You don't get that? They're thrilled that you're leaving. There's a reason they never talked to you.

You don't get that? They're thrilled that you're leaving. There's a reason they never talked to you.
seems like they would celebrate from a distance like I would

Perhaps they are happy that they won't see you anymore? The "congratulations" often carries a double meaning.

what did you do to get fired this time?

Every year is getting shorter
Never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught
Or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation
Is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over
Thought I'd something more to say

They're glad to see you leave.

Are you retiring or joining a different company?

Forum List

Back