Tommy Robinson libel trial: EDL founder 'can't afford lawyer'

If the man doesn't have any money, it would seem pointless to sue him, no?

It is warning. Conform or be destroyed.
It's a warning, There are consequences for inciting violence and hatred towards others.

Tommy doesn't give a damn about any of that.
True. His (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's) whole raison d'etre is to preach Islamophobia, racism and hatred of the "other", any "other". He's backed by American right wing billionaires, whilst playing the victim card. Just another fascist mouthpiece.

Actually, I was referring our own tommy TAINT.

Islamophobia? In a country where the cops let muslims run a rape ring that raped over a thousand white girls?

Seems like an odd accusation.
Those who support the rape of children use this accusation to try to silence those who oppose it. They do so knowingly and intentionally as they realize quite fully that it is exactly this sort of collective intimidation responsible for the child rapists being allowed to operate with impunity for as long as they did..

In their twisted little heads, their support of child rape by Muslims is actually a sign of their virtue.

It is incredible to me that they can see the results of their actions and still choose to do more of it.

It is also incredible to me that the people of the UK have not risen up in a rage. In a sane world, those responsible for the polices that led to that rape ring, would have been lynched.

It's a warning, There are consequences for inciting violence and hatred towards others.

True. His (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's) whole raison d'etre is to preach Islamophobia, racism and hatred of the "other", any "other". He's backed by American right wing billionaires, whilst playing the victim card. Just another fascist mouthpiece.

Islamophobia? In a country where the cops let muslims run a rape ring that raped over a thousand white girls?

Those who support the rape of children use this accusation to try to silence those who oppose it. They do so knowingly and intentionally as they realize quite fully that it is exactly this sort of collective intimidation responsible for the child rapists being allowed to operate with impunity for as long as they did..

In their twisted little heads, their support of child rape by Muslims is actually a sign of their virtue.
You see the issue is that people like yourself and Yaxleyfocus solely on crimes committed by Muslims. You completely ignore similar crimes committed by non Muslims. An example of that being the institutionalised abuse of kids by the Catholic church or any other Christian based religion.

So we read your fake outrage and realise that the victims are of no concern to you. Your motivation is to smear 2bn people for the actions of a few.

You are racist trash and your comments should be viewed in that light.

For decades in your community, anti-racism led to the sexual abuse of thousands of white girl children.

Your response is to push more anti-racism.

The obvious question is, do you support the rape of white children?

It is incredible to me that they can see the results of their actions and still choose to do more of it.

It is also incredible to me that the people of the UK have not risen up in a rage. In a sane world, those responsible for the polices that led to that rape ring, would have been lynched.
They have decided to take an active role in helping facilitate the child rapes.They KNOW that it is exactly the rhetoric they offer that allows these rapes to flourish, but have made an intentional choice to help the rapists.

They have decided to take an active role in helping facilitate the child rapes.They KNOW that it is exactly the rhetoric they offer that allows these rapes to flourish, but have made an intentional choice to help the rapists.

Yep. I don't that that is generally the GOAL, but it is a price that they war willing to pay, to keep the agenda moving forward.

There is a topic here folks - Tommy Robinson Libel Trial. A specific event. Please stop trying to derail it with personal flame sniping.

There is a topic here folks - Tommy Robinson Libel Trial. A specific event. Please stop trying to derail it with personal flame sniping.

The op made no mention of the alleged libel.

It did mention general accusations against Tommy RObinson, being a "nazis" because of his history of reporting on the failed policy of multiculturalism.

That fact that the op has made no attempt to discuss the supposed topic, ,shows that my point was correct. The "topic" is just an excuse to smear or destroy a political enemy, both by Tommy Taint and the supporters of the lawsuit.

If anything the thread should be locked because teh op has little comment on the supposed topic.

It did mention general accusations against Tommy RObinson, being a "nazis" because of his history of reporting on the failed policy of multiculturalism.

That fact that the op has made no attempt to discuss the supposed topic, ,shows that my point was correct. The "topic" is just an excuse to smear or destroy a political enemy, both by Tommy Taint and the supporters of the lawsuit.

If anything the thread should be locked because teh op has little comment on the supposed topic.

Discuss the topic then. The topic isn't about the member. Stop trying to derail the thread into a flame fight. If you disagree with the OP - say so. Attack the assertions. That's all I'm going to say about this.

Discuss the topic then. The topic isn't about the member. Stop trying to derail the thread into a flame fight. If you disagree with the OP - say so. Attack the assertions. That's all I'm going to say about this.
Thank you for this.

Thank you for this.

Says the man who has said NOTHING about the libel he is supposedly so concerned about.

Thank you for this.

Says the man who has said NOTHING about the libel he is supposedly so concerned about.
Perhaps you should read the thread.
Do you think this kid has a case ? Yaxley lied about him. His family has had to move house to escape from the bully boys.
He deserves every penny that he will be awarded.
I also thing that yaxleys rich american backers should get their bolloks squeezed over this. They use their financial muscle to interfere in UK affairs and should be held to account.

Thank you for this.

Do you think this kid has a case ? Yaxley lied about him. His family has had to move house to escape from the bully boys.
I also thing that yaxleys rich american backers should get their bolloks squeezed over this. They use their financial muscle to interfere in UK affairs and should be held to account.

I did read the thread. This is the first you mentioned this shit. Bullyboys? In the same country where people like you stood by while thousands of white girls were raped?

I find that unlikely.

Thank you for this.

I did read the thread. This is the first you mentioned this shit. Bullyboys? In the same country where people like you stood by while thousands of white girls were raped?

I find that unlikely.
So he is ok to spread lies about a child ?

To reinforce the OP we can see that the little shit declared bankruptcy a month ago. He had already transferred his house into his wifes name and is in the process of divorcing her. It seems a desperate attempt to divest as much of his assets as he can before he gets creamed by the judge.

It all looks very bad but yaxley is an expert on our legal system and would have learned a lot more during his frequent stays at her majestys pleasure.

Thank you for this.

I find that unlikely.

Funny, page two and you haven't mentioned what the "lies" were, how old the "child" is, what danger he supposedly faced, really nothing about your supposed topic at all.

You certainly smeared Tommy Robinson a lot. Which was my point in addressing the thread. Which attracted the ire of the mobs.

Because it was "off topic"....

Thank you for this.

I find that unlikely.

Funny, page two and you haven't mentioned what the "lies" were, how old the "child" is, what danger he supposedly faced, really nothing about your supposed topic at all.

You certainly smeared Tommy Robinson a lot. Which was my point in addressing the thread. Which attracted the ire of the mobs.

I really cant read the link for you. What time does your carer come round ? Ask her and stop spamming the thread.

Thank you for this.

I find that unlikely.

I really cant read the link for you. What time does your carer come round ? Ask her and stop spamming the thread.

Links are to support points, not make them.

You care so much about this issue, that you have not put it into your thread.

Which was my point, ie you don't give a fuck about this case, this is just about you wanting to destroy someone who dares speak against you and yours.

Thank you for this.

I find that unlikely.

Which was my point, ie you don't give a fuck about this case, this is just about you wanting to destroy someone who dares speak against you and yours.

So...how about you? Do you think it's ok for an adult, like Robinson, to attack a minor?

. His hate campaigns .

Can you show probably a verse from Quran or Talmud where Christians aren't comparable to pigs and animals?
Question: Why Tommy ( and we all ) must love those who hate us?

What does that have to do with the Tommy Robinson libel case or for that matter Tommy Robinson anything?

Thank you for this.

I find that unlikely.

So...how about you? Do you think it's ok for an adult, like Robinson, to attack a minor?
He was comfortable with his wife-beating, assaulting a policeman, drug dealing, football hooliganism, contempt of court, passport fraud, illegal immigration and jeopardising an important trial. Have a wild guess.

Forum List

Back