Tommy Robinson loses libel case brought by Syrian schoolboy

Cant you just be happy that a racist shit has been brought to book ? What is wrong with you ?

Considering the way that your government let cab drivers rape thousands of white girls because of "Wacism", I find myself just assuming that your schools are designed to let mulsim or arab youths get away with just about anything they want, and anyone that says ANYTHING about it, is silenced by the woke mob.

I feel bad for the uk children that have to live with that, and their families that are powerless to do anything about it.

Considering the way that your government let cab drivers rape thousands of white girls because of "Wacism", I find myself just assuming that your schools are designed to let mulsim or arab youths get away with just about anything they want, and anyone that says ANYTHING about it, is silenced by the woke mob.

I feel bad for the uk children that have to live with that, and their families that are powerless to do anything about it.
What about Syrian kids who have to move house because of neo nazi trash libelling them ? Does your compassion stretch that far ?

What about Syrian kids who have to move house because of neo nazi trash libelling them ? Does your compassion stretch that far ?
Has to relocate due to threats?

That's going around in jolly old dysfunctional England a lot.

Do you care? Not likely. You wished death to her yesterday in a post about her leaving Australia.
What a fucking hypocrite you are.

Has to relocate due to threats?

That's going around in jolly old dysfunctional England a lot.

Do you care? Not likely. You wished death to her yesterday in a post about her leaving Australia.
What a fucking hypocrite you are.
She makes her living out of hate. The world would be better off without her.

Yeah, i don't really believe that. Your police would have set up a machine gun nest to kill the entire town to protect the muslim. And you would help feed them the belted ammo.

She makes her living out of hate. The world would be better off without her.
Doubling down on wishing her dead? That's smart. :rolleyes:

You make a little niche for yourself here by sewing around your brand of hate
and you can't open your virtual mouth without spewing out hypocrisy.
You actually don't give a crap about some people who have to relocate
due to relentless hate. GFY.

Your posts are worthless rubbish and how does someone like yourself come to be?

Were you raised by jackals, perhaps?

Let's see here -- 1400 11-18 year olds getting gang raped repeatdely in violent ways vs one single teenage boy who was said to have indulged in behavior he may or may not have actually engaged in.

Yeah -- those are sure the same from a moral standpoint, aren't they, folks!!

Only an utter sociopath would think they are.

Your posts are worthless rubbish and how does someone like yourself come to be?

Were you raised by jackals, perhaps?

You should not indulge in such libel, my friend.

It is just a good thing that Lupulella mesomelas lack an opposable thumb and are incapble of typing, or else you would be hearring some pretty serious outrage over you comparing them to Tommy in this way.

And they paid up for it I understand. Maybe the Syrian kid should have asked for more.
Something behind the scenes took place to settle this, I only posted this to gauge your level of outrage over how this Catholic kid was treated by an entire industry of Tommy Robinsons...someone in the media claimed "he has the most punch-able face in America"...don't do anything rash now, like destroy your keyboard over this;)

Yeah, i don't really believe that. Your police would have set up a machine gun nest to kill the entire town to protect the muslim. And you would help feed them the belted ammo.
It was given in evidence to the court and verified in many articles. If he hadnt moved then Yaxleys little folowers would have seen this and reported back. The case might have collapsed.
Now tell me why you dont believe this ? Because he is a Muslim ?

i have no clue. thx for the relevant question. now keep hiding behind children while making your scummy false accusations. it's your thing.
He is getting worse. Yaxley getting hammered, exposed as a liar and bankrupted is a huge blow to the world of hate. They need counselling.

It was given in evidence to the court and verified in many articles. If he hadnt moved then Yaxleys little folowers would have seen this and reported back. The case might have collapsed.
Now tell me why you dont believe this ? Because he is a Muslim ?

No, because of people like you, that actively suppressed attempts to deal with a massive rape ring, because, you would rather see thousands of white children raped, than "wacism".

Forum List

Back