"Journalist" sued for libel after telling lies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Online comments made by the far right activist Tommy Robinson about a Syrian teenager amounted to accusations that the young refugee had “participated in a violent assault on a young girl” and “threatened to stab another child”, a judge has ruled.

In an interim ruling on a high-profile libel case, Mr Justice Nicklin said the “natural and ordinary meaning” of the two Robinson videos, which have been viewed more than 900,000 times, related to a “specific allegation of violent conduct”.

This boys family were forced to move to another town after the allegations. The youngster claims he was libelled and is suing the neo nazi slag for damages.

Todays preliminary hearing has established that the videos Yaxley made were definitely a “specific allegation of violent conduct”.

It now goes to a full trial where the court will establish whether the allegations are true or not.

This "court battle"| has now superseded his previous court action which was an appeal against his latest conviction and incarceration.

A lot of legal action for this petty criminal and sometime hero of the right.

I vaguely remember Yaxley stating that he made the allegations on false information but I may be wrong. Which version of the truth he presents to the court will be interesting to see.

Online comments made by the far right activist Tommy Robinson about a Syrian teenager amounted to accusations that the young refugee had “participated in a violent assault on a young girl” and “threatened to stab another child”, a judge has ruled.

In an interim ruling on a high-profile libel case, Mr Justice Nicklin said the “natural and ordinary meaning” of the two Robinson videos, which have been viewed more than 900,000 times, related to a “specific allegation of violent conduct”.

This boys family were forced to move to another town after the allegations. The youngster claims he was libelled and is suing the neo nazi slag for damages.

Todays preliminary hearing has established that the videos Yaxley made were definitely a “specific allegation of violent conduct”.

It now goes to a full trial where the court will establish whether the allegations are true or not.

This "court battle"| has now superseded his previous court action which was an appeal against his latest conviction and incarceration.

I vaguely remember Yaxley stating that he made the allegations on false information but I may be wrong. Which version of the truth he presents to the court will be interesting to see.
Edited in ( )
What a wanker Tommy (Robinson) is.

Last edited:
I was right.

So he is fighting a libel case in which he has publicly admitted that he published this shit and the Judge has already ruled that it was defamatory.

I can only think he has some fake witnesses lined up. Cant see any other way through this for the poor oppressed football hooligan.

England has a lot more stringent libel and slander laws than does America. Mrs. Trump sued a paper over there for calling her a "hoe". The late piano virtuoso Liberace collected a huge judgment from a paper in London that accused him of being a homosexual.

England has a lot more stringent libel and slander laws than does America. Mrs. Trump sued a paper over there for calling her a "hoe". The late piano virtuoso Liberace collected a huge judgment from a paper in London that accused him of being a homosexual.
You cant put a price on your good name.

Discovered the other day that one of Yaxley-Lennon's aliases is "Wayne King"...probably because of the activity he indulges in the most. :wink_2:

Should you be sued for slander, for calling him a nazi?

Let's face it, in your nation, being a nazi, ie having the wrong political beliefs is far worse than being an abuser of a young girl.

The American media owes Trump a trillion dollars

For exercising their first amendment rights ?

For lying 24/7

Interesting that Tommy loves his nation's draconian speech laws but chooses a US message board on which to vent his spleen

Such a hypocrite Tommy

For lying 24/7
Stuff that you disagree with is not necessarily lying.

Interesting that Tommy loves his nation's draconian speech laws but chooses a US message board on which to vent his spleen

Such a hypocrite Tommy
Its the European forum Sue and in any case I pass the same opinions on whatever medium I use. Do you have an opinion on the case highlighted in the OP ?

The wheels of justice turn far too slowly in the UK. Covid is to blame for some of it I suppose.
But it is not acceptable that the victim should have to wait so long for justice.
Now Tommy can add a libel conviction and bankruptcy to his ever growing list of crimes.

Forum List

Back