Tommy Robinson libel trial: EDL founder 'can't afford lawyer'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Oh dear. I dont think that Corals will be taking any bets on the outcome of this trial.

It looks as if everyones favourite "citizen journalist" has already realised the game is up and is taking steps to protect his money.

Declaring bankruptcy and getting divorced are standard defensive tactics for a beaten litigant.
I believe that this Syrian child will rank behind Mrs Yaxley Lennon and their spawn when it all gets divvied up.

I do hope that the authorities conduct a thorough search of his affairs. His hate campaigns were fully financed by American extremists and he had a great lifestyle for a neo nazi thug.

If the man doesn't have any money, it would seem pointless to sue him, no?
He has plenty of money and rich backers. These antics are a way of protecting it.

Or is it you people that have plenty of money and rich backers and use that power to silence dissent.

NOt the lack of a question mark.
Maybe he should stop making baseless accusations about a minor ? Then he wouldnt be in a court room. Just a thought.

He has plenty of money and rich backers. These antics are a way of protecting it.

Or is it you people that have plenty of money and rich backers and use that power to silence dissent.

Maybe he should stop making baseless accusations about a minor ? Then he wouldnt be in a court room. Just a thought.

Your pretense that this is about his actions and not his politics, is fooling no one.

If he was a good little lefty and he was talking shit about some one you hated, this would not be happening.

Your pretense that this is about his actions and not his politics, is fooling no one.

If he was a good little lefty and he was talking shit about some one you hated, this would not be happening.
You just like him because he is a racist piece of shit. Like yourself.

I am not the one that supports special privileges based on race. That is you and yours.

Like the way people like you, sent a woman to diversity training when she commented on the way "paki" cab drivers were sleeping with or pimping out so many white female children.

That was special rights giving to a group based on race. And you still support the mechanism that did it.

A bit similar to the lawsuits with Nick Sandmann, only he was suing entities with more obvious big pockets.

A bit similar to the lawsuits with Nick Sandmann, only he was suing entities with more obvious big pockets.
Both Sandmann and the young Syrian boy had good cases. Robinson has money and assets and this latest antic is an effort to put them beyond the reach of the court.

Oh dear. I dont think that Corals will be taking any bets on the outcome of this trial.

It looks as if everyones favourite "citizen journalist" has already realised the game is up and is taking steps to protect his money.

Declaring bankruptcy and getting divorced are standard defensive tactics for a beaten litigant.
I believe that this Syrian child will rank behind Mrs Yaxley Lennon and their spawn when it all gets divvied up.

I do hope that the authorities conduct a thorough search of his affairs. His hate campaigns were fully financed by American extremists and he had a great lifestyle for a neo nazi thug.

Let him stand up and take responsibility for his actions. I am an American, not British, so maybe my 2 cents is worthless, but I have one message for this moron: tough shit, boy.

It is warning. Conform or be destroyed.
It's a warning, There are consequences for inciting violence and hatred towards others.

Tommy doesn't give a damn about any of that.
True. His (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's) whole raison d'etre is to preach Islamophobia, racism and hatred of the "other", any "other". He's backed by American right wing billionaires, whilst playing the victim card. Just another fascist mouthpiece.

It's a warning, There are consequences for inciting violence and hatred towards others.

True. His (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's) whole raison d'etre is to preach Islamophobia, racism and hatred of the "other", any "other". He's backed by American right wing billionaires, whilst playing the victim card. Just another fascist mouthpiece.

Actually, I was referring our own tommy TAINT.

Islamophobia? In a country where the cops let muslims run a rape ring that raped over a thousand white girls?

Seems like an odd accusation.

Islamophobia? In a country where the cops let muslims run a rape ring that raped over a thousand white girls?

Might be but for the fact that the police did not allow anything of the sort. Once sufficient evidence was accumulated the gang was arrested, prosecuted and convicted (no thanks to interferance from Yaxley-Lennon aka "Tommy Robinson" whose actions risked the perpetrators being allowed to walk free). The initial problem was getting the necessary evidence, which was hampered by local government officials who were frightened of alienating the Asian community. This matter has been flogged to death in other threads, so I'm not interested in regurgitating that particular mess here.

The problem is that Yaxley-Lennon hates brown and black people and is financed by rich white people who also hate black and brown people.

Those who support the rape of children use this accusation to try to silence those who oppose it. They do so knowingly and intentionally as they realize quite fully that it is exactly this sort of collective intimidation responsible for the child rapists being allowed to operate with impunity for as long as they did..

In their twisted little heads, their support of child rape by Muslims is actually a sign of their virtue.

Last edited:

Those who support the rape of children use this accusation to try to silence those who oppose it. They do so knowingly and intentionally as they realize quite fully that it is exactly this sort of collective intimidation responsible for the child rapists being allowed to operate with impunity for as long as they did..

In their twisted little heads, their support of child rape by Muslims is actually a sign of their virtue.
You see the issue is that people like yourself and Yaxleyfocus solely on crimes committed by Muslims. You completely ignore similar crimes committed by non Muslims. An example of that being the institutionalised abuse of kids by the Catholic church or any other Christian based religion.

So we read your fake outrage and realise that the victims are of no concern to you. Your motivation is to smear 2bn people for the actions of a few.

You are racist trash and your comments should be viewed in that light.

Might be but for the fact that the police did not allow anything of the sort. Once sufficient evidence was accumulated the gang was arrested, prosecuted and convicted (no thanks to interferance from Yaxley-Lennon aka "Tommy Robinson" whose actions risked the perpetrators being allowed to walk free). The initial problem was getting the necessary evidence, which was hampered by local government officials who were frightened of alienating the Asian community. This matter has been flogged to death in other threads, so I'm not interested in regurgitating that particular mess here.

The problem is that Yaxley-Lennon hates brown and black people and is financed by rich white people who also hate black and brown people.

So, doing their job was "hampered" by their "fear" of alienating the Asian community?

And while they were not doing job of gathering evidence against a massive rape ring, the rape ring was still operating, even though it was known about.

That is the cops choosing to let the ring operate rather than do what they were supposed to, to shut it down. Because of fear of being called wacist.

Sounds pretty much like what I said.

Forum List

Back