Tom Cotton Calls For US AG Garland To Resign Or Be Impeached

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
3 domestic terrorist bombings

1 assassination attempt on a USSC Justice and his family

Countless violations of tbe law protecting USSC Justices from intimidation and threats intended to get USSC Justices to change their decisions on cases

CNN engaging in reckless endangerment and facilitating crimes mentioned above by doxxing Conservative Justices

Multiple threats to USSC Justices by the ranking Democrat Majority leader in the Senate

...Not to mention Democrat Speaker of the House Pelosi slow-walking / blocking a bill to pro ide USSC Justicez and their families more security after the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh

...and US AG Garland REFUSES to enforce the law by arresting violent left wing terrorists attempting to intimidate, threaten, and even kill coservatuve USSC Justices!

Several weeks ago a small leftist extremist domestic terrorist group committed a terrorist bombing of a pro-life group's HQ and threatened their lives. The group, 'Ruth Sent Us', openy bragged about perpetrating the bombing on social media ... and weeks later Garland and his DIJ have not made any arrests.

Since then there have been 2 more leftist extremist domestic terrorist bombings with no arrests.

Giving Garland's competency to do his job the benefit of the doubt, he REFUSES to do his job, refuses to enforce the law, and is refusing to adequately protect USSC Justices.

Cotton is right - Garland should resign in disgrace or be Impeached.

As Cotton declared, thank God Garland is not a USSC Justice!

Last edited:
Garland is a left wing activist.

THE LYING MEDIA TOLD US HE WAS A MODERATE WHEN OBAMA NOMINATED HIM FOR SCOTUS.

Fuck GARLAND.

That piece of shit wants to arrest soccer moms, but not illegal protestors at a SCOTUS judge’s home?

GARLAND IS DERELICT IN HIS DUTY AS AG.

I think many Americans are bothered by Merrick's passivity when it comes to the overt criminality of the Trump admin but I think we should give him more time before considering impeachment.

In the eight months since his confirmation as attorney general, Garland has proven himself as anything but a politically-attuned firebrand. His measured, mild-mannered approach has stuck with him from his quasi-monastic past life as a federal judge, and frustration among some Biden's allies has only grown as they experience Garland's methodical ways of running a DOJ that must reckon with the Trump years and an invigorated onslaught of partisan political attacks.

They're getting nervous, then?
Who, Democrats? They should be.

The USSC Justices? If there were terrorist bombings, threats and assassination attempts against you, and your government thatbisxupposed to protect you is giving the terrorists and woud-be assassins every opportunity to get the job done, wouldn't you be?

I think many Americans are bothered by Merrick's passivity when it comes to the overt criminality of the Trump admin but I think we should give him more time before considering impeachment.

Left Wing domestic terrorist bombings...

Democrats personally threatening and calling for the intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices...

Criminal liberal extremists and snowflakes openly breaking the law by attempting to force Ustices to change their decision

Would-be liberal assassins attempting to kill the Justices

And Garland refusing to does job, refusing to enforce the law, and giving liberals eery opportunity to break the aw ad potential kill justices....

...and you run to Garland's defense, screaming....

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B....b...but TRUUUUUUUUMP!'

Hive Garland more time for WHAT exactly?

How many more unpunished terrorist bombings? Until some Left wing assassin gets the job done? Until all parents are labeled domestic terrorists?

Giving Garland's competency to do his job the benefit of the doubt, he REFUSES to do his job, refuses to enforce the law, and is refusing to adequately protect USSC Justices.

Most of that is partisan blather, but the above statement is something I find interesting.

I'll preface this by stating that I would love to see Garland gone.

Yes, some sick fuck was going to try to assassinate Kavanaugh. U.S. Marshalls arrested the man.

How was Kavanaugh not adequately protected?

Do you want Garland to personally stand in the driveways of the Justices?

Imagine what happens if Garland indicts any of the seditionists. He'll be Satan on Earth.
If he indicts the seditionists who ran the largest criminal political scandal in US history and who participated in the 2 criminal Impeachment coup attempts he would be doing his job ... but Hillary would make sure he accidently hung himself after drowning then shot himself with a rifle 1st.

Most of that is partisan blather, but the above statement is something I find interesting.

I'll preface this by stating that I would love to see Garland gone.

Yes, some sick fuck was going to try to assassinate Kavanaugh. U.S. Marshalls arrested the man.

How was Kavanaugh not adequately protected?

BY US LAW, EVERY ONE OF THOSE PROTESTORS OUTSIDE THE JUSTICES' HOUSES ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND SHOULD BE DISPERSED, NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN, OR ARRESTED.

What do you not understand about it being illegal threaten or intimidate - to include protest outside Justices' homes - with the intent to try to make Justices change their decisions.

D-Schumer has personally threatened USSC Justices TWICE and has called for the intimidation of and vience against the Justices. Schumer has coitted Inciting violence, reckless endangerment, and several there crimes.

Garland's job is to enforce the law, thereby protecting the Justices, something he has. refused to do so far.

In the eight months since his confirmation as attorney general, Garland has proven himself as anything but a politically-attuned firebrand. His measured, mild-mannered approach has stuck with him from his quasi-monastic past life as a federal judge, and frustration among some Biden's allies has only grown as they experience Garland's methodical ways of running a DOJ that must reckon with the Trump years and an invigorated onslaught of partisan political attacks.
What shit show are you watching?

Forum List

Back