Tom Cotton Calls For US AG Garland To Resign Or Be Impeached

BY US LAW, EVERY ONE OF THOSE PROTESTORS OUTSIDE THE JUSTICES' HOUSES ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND SHOULD BE DISPERSED, NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN, OR ARRESTED.

You said that Garland didn't adequately protect the Justices. Yet, despite that, an assassination attempt was thwarted. That would seem to me as though Kavanaugh's life was protected. After all, he's still alive.

Yes, protesting in front of their homes might be illegal, but it doesn't threaten the lives of the justices...

What do you not understand about it being illegal threaten or intimidate - to include protest outside Justices' homes - with the intent to try to make Justices change their decisions.

And, again, at no time is the simple act of protesting, or even intimidation through protest to get them to alter their vote, threatening the life of a Justice.

Yes, it's illegal. But it's not life threatening.

Please, do go all "drama queen" on me. I expect that from the left. The right? Not so much...

D-Schumer has personally threatened USSC Justices TWICE and has called for the intimidation of and vience against the Justices. Schumer has coitted Inciting violence, reckless endangerment, and several there crimes.

I don't mean to be obtuse, but what the Hell are you trying to communicate here?

And, as much as I detest Schumer, I do not believe he was calling for acts of violence against the Justices...

Garland's job is to enforce the law, thereby protecting the Justices, something he has. refused to do so far.

And how have the Justice's lives been threatened as a result of those protests?

You said that Garland didn't adequately protect the Justices. Yet, despite that, an assassination attempt was thwarted. That would seem to me as though Kavanaugh's life was protected. After all, he's still alive.

Yes, protesting in front of their homes might be illegal, but it doesn't threaten the lives of the justices...

And, again, at no time is the simple act of protesting, or even intimidation through protest to get them to alter their vote, threatening the life of a Justice.

Please, do go all "drama queen" on me. I expect that from the left. The right? Not so much...

I don't mean to be obtuse, but what the Hell are you trying to communicate here?

And, as much as I detest Schumer, I do not believe he was calling for acts of violence against the Justices...

What the protestors are doing is against a FEDERAL LAW that Garland won't enforce. That is the problem!

Actually protestors in front of the Justices' houses are both illegal and puts all their lives In danger. His job is to eliminate the threat not slightly minimi,e it. There have been 3 terrorist bombings. If they wanted to, there could be a fourth, or more, at the Justices' houses.

But of course you ate protecting / defending the Zpos who helped target Ameeicans and declare parents to he 'Domestic terrorists', the POS who is protecting at least 1 domestic terrorist, if mot e, who have perpetrated bombings, and is protecting the Majority leader of the Senate who personally threatened Justices and who called for criminal intimidation and violence against them.

I get it. We all get it. You support left wing corrupt, criminal, seditious traitors who break the law, assist their domestic terrorists and criminals who do, and who don't mind killing people, committing crimes and acts of terrorism as ong as it all beefts the party.

Good for you. Good luck with that.

3 domestic terrorist bombings

1 assassination attempt on a USSC Justice and his family

Countless violations of tbe law protecting USSC Justices from intimidation and threats intended to get USSC Justices to change their decisions on cases

CNN engaging in reckless endangerment and facilitating crimes mentioned above by doxxing Conservative Justices

Multiple threats to USSC Justices by the ranking Democrat Majority leader in the Senate

...Not to mention Democrat Speaker of the House Pelosi slow-walking / blocking a bill to pro ide USSC Justicez and their families more security after the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh

...and US AG Garland REFUSES to enforce the law by arresting violent left wing terrorists attempting to intimidate, threaten, and even kill coservatuve USSC Justices!

Several weeks ago a small leftist extremist domestic terrorist group committed a terrorist bombing of a pro-life group's HQ and threatened their lives. The group, 'Ruth Sent Us', openy bragged about perpetrating the bombing on social media ... and weeks later Garland and his DIJ have not made any arrests.

Since then there have been 2 more leftist extremist domestic terrorist bombings with no arrests.

Giving Garland's competency to do his job the benefit of the doubt, he REFUSES to do his job, refuses to enforce the law, and is refusing to adequately protect USSC Justices.

Cotton is right - Garland should resign in disgrace or be Impeached.

As Cotton declared, thank God Garland is not a USSC Justice!

Typical right wing nonsense.

You right wing fascists are the threat to this country. They are being protected by Tom Cotten and his ilk. You had no trouble with right wing fascists killing 29 people. You and Cotten are more concerned about someone getting a AR-15 rather than protecting Americans.

Americans have every right to protest these fascist judges. They are nothing but extremists who need to be neutralized. They are attacking our freedoms. They are no different than Putin.

You have no problem with violent anti-abortion extremists threatening violence. There are no pro-life right wing groups. They are all radical Christians.

You and your right wing pals are the threat to this country. You are also murderers to boot.

Garland is a left wing activist.

THE LYING MEDIA TOLD US HE WAS A MODERATE WHEN OBAMA NOMINATED HIM FOR SCOTUS.

Fuck GARLAND.

That piece of shit wants to arrest soccer moms, but not illegal protestors at a SCOTUS judge’s home?

GARLAND IS DERELICT IN HIS DUTY AS AG.

He is a moderate. You are a bat-shit crazy right winger. Ronald Reagan is probably a liberal compared to you.

BY US LAW, EVERY ONE OF THOSE PROTESTORS OUTSIDE THE JUSTICES' HOUSES ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND SHOULD BE DISPERSED, NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN, OR ARRESTED.

What do you not understand about it being illegal threaten or intimidate - to include protest outside Justices' homes - with the intent to try to make Justices change their decisions.

D-Schumer has personally threatened USSC Justices TWICE and has called for the intimidation of and vience against the Justices. Schumer has coitted Inciting violence, reckless endangerment, and several there crimes.

Garland's job is to enforce the law, thereby protecting the Justices, something he has. refused to do so far.

You have no clue what free speech is about. Schumer threatened no one. We have every right to protest these fascists that sit on the Supreme Court. You clearly want to stifle any opposition. You are nothing but a fascist thug.

You right wing fascists are the threat to this country. They are being protected by Tom Cotten and his ilk. You had no trouble with right wing fascists killing 29 people. You and Cotten are more concerned about someone getting a AR-15 rather than protecting Americans.

Americans have every right to protest these fascist judges. They are nothing but extremists who need to be neutralized. They are attacking our freedoms. They are no different than Putin.

You have no problem with violent anti-abortion extremists threatening violence. There are no pro-life right wing groups. They are all radical Christians.

You and your right wing pals are the threat to this country. You are also murderers to boot.
'You....blah, blah. blah'
'You....blah, blah. blah'
'You abd your.....blah, blah. blah'

Shut up, snowflake.

Yiu don't know me, You don't speak for me, & no one needs your leftist bullshit projection or falsely accusing others of what and you left wng extremists and snowflakes do.

I get it. We all get it. You support left wing corrupt, criminal, seditious traitors who break the law, assist their domestic terrorists and criminals who do, and who don't mind killing people, committing crimes and acts of terrorism as ong as it all beefts the party.

You're a fucking retard.

I'm anything but left-wing. The problem is that, to an idiot like you, anyone who doesn't agree with you lock-step is diametrically opposed to you.

And that's fucking stupid. You're a fucking moron...

Protecting Americans?

You're the one who was rioting, fucktard.

You call arson, looting, and assault "protecting Americans"?

Horseshit.

They're making decisions you don't like

And you're getting violent about it.

That makes you a terrorist

By definition.

There hadn't been an abortion bombing in YEARS, fucktard liberal whino.

Bleat bleat bleat.

The J6 crowd didn't kill anyone, fool. They were killed BY others.

You leftist dimtards are such little crybabies.

Protecting Americans?

You're the one who was rioting, fucktard.

You call arson, looting, and assault "protecting Americans"?

Horseshit.

They're making decisions you don't like

And you're getting violent about it.

That makes you a terrorist

By definition.

There hadn't been an abortion bombing in YEARS, fucktard liberal whino.

Bleat bleat bleat.

The J6 crowd didn't kill anyone, fool. They were killed BY others.

You leftist dimtards are such little crybabies.
As you Q NUTS, cry about a stolen election you can't prove?

As you Q NUTS, cry about a stolen election you can't prove?
I told you six times already, dumbass leftist fucktard with zero reading comprehension, that I don't care about elections, stolen or otherwise. I only care about my kids.

You are a deluded partisan hack who's swallowed a FULL cup of the Kool Aid and has been thoroughly brainwashed by it. YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA RIGHT NOW.

I do not give the TINIEST rat turd what your party affiliation is, if you disrespect my kids in ANY way you're going to find yourself immediately on Front and Main. I'm not ready to take any more shit from you people, I don't care WHAT your reason is (if any).

Mess with my kids and you'll get hurt.

That includes specifically the screaming racists at your thoroughly violent protests. It would be my extreme pleasure to make an example out of one of them. Or a few.

I told you six times already, dumbass leftist fucktard with zero reading comprehension, that I don't care about elections, stolen or otherwise. I only care about my kids.
You're fucking delusional.
You are a deluded partisan hack who's swallowed a FULL cup of the Kool Aid and has been thoroughly brainwashed by it. YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA RIGHT NOW.
Retarded idiots, like you are what's wrong with America.
I do not give the TINIEST rat turd what your party affiliation is, if you disrespect my kids in ANY way you're going to find yourself immediately on Front and Main. I'm not ready to take any more shit from you people, I don't care WHAT your reason is (if any).

Mess with my kids and you'll get hurt.
Now you're having delusions about someone hurting your kids?
Make people wonder if you even have any.

That includes specifically the screaming racists at your thoroughly violent protests. It would be my extreme pleasure to make an example out of one of them. Or a few.
Of course it would, tough guy.
Don't forget your Trump hat, that'll show, you really mean business.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. All that the Justices need for security are single door entries to their residences. Job done.

Garland is a left wing activist.

THE LYING MEDIA TOLD US HE WAS A MODERATE WHEN OBAMA NOMINATED HIM FOR SCOTUS.

Fuck GARLAND.

That piece of shit wants to arrest soccer moms, but not illegal protestors at a SCOTUS judge’s home?

GARLAND IS DERELICT IN HIS DUTY AS AG.
Thank God he was not allowed to become the 5th gungrabbing Fascist on SCOTUS.

Turtle saved the Republic

Forum List

Back