Biden says he wants to jail Republicans who oppose him

He was basically saying before that idiotic quote about jail that the GOP doesn't play fair like the democrats do, which is total horseshit. The democrats were every bit as obstructionist when Trump was the prez as the repubs are now, and our democracy is not in jeopardy because of that. Can you imagine how bad inflation would be now if the democrats had passed their BBB program? They were talking about spending somewhere between $3.5 and 5 trillion more for their political constituencies. But the real problem to me is that Biden and the democrats want to do some crazy ass shit that would in fact jeopardize our democracy, such as abolishing the filibuster and packing the Supreme Court. That's some serious shit, folks.

So basically "they won't play by our rules and advance our game so we need to put them in jail". But it's just glout talk, it means nothing. That useless old fart isn't going to put anyone in jail.

But it shows just how unwilling he is to work with republicans, he could have said "well you talk to them and work something out because maybe we don't understand the rules, maybe they don't understand the rules, or maybe we need to make rules we both agree on". Nope, just "send them to jail".

Biden and democrats are very much "it's my way or the highway ".

Nah. Too much work, too much administration, you couldn't build enough jails, and finally, I have a religious conviction against that much stupid being grouped into one place. :)

You're free to provide an example of me calling someone "literally Hitler", boy.

Maybe I did in your warped mind. That doesn't make it real.

The amount of space I take up in your brain is astonishing. Good stuff.
You compare republicans to islamic jihadists and bring up 9/11 and shit.
Dont be coy, bitch.
I just like to call out your hypocrisy, ignorance and hackery. If you want to pat yourself on the back for being a typical low IQ dipshit, thats fine with me.

He was basically saying before that idiotic quote about jail that the GOP doesn't play fair like the democrats do, which is total horseshit. The democrats were every bit as obstructionist when Trump was the prez as the repubs are now, and our democracy is not in jeopardy because of that. Can you imagine how bad inflation would be now if the democrats had passed their BBB program? They were talking about spending somewhere between $3.5 and 5 trillion more for their political constituencies. But the real problem to me is that Biden and the democrats want to do some crazy ass shit that would in fact jeopardize our democracy, such as abolishing the filibuster and packing the Supreme Court. That's some serious shit, folks.

Chuck Schumer publicly threatened Supreme Court justices BY NAME, and then dispatched a terrorist to carry out that threat. This country is in uncharted territory.

Funny how they use the Monopoly game analogy when it's the fake monopoly money printing & spending that is driving the country off a cliff.
That's all on the UNiparty, both RINOs & Dems.
What jeopardizes a country is when the govt blatantly cheats & steals an election to install a demented perv in a diaper & then jails anybody who protests their treason.
DC is an illegit occupying force & they need to be taken down

Forum List

Back