Tom Arnold: 80% Of Gun Owners Shoot Themselves Or Family Member

The Left are our intellectual and moral superiors you know.

Tom Arnold: 80 Percent Of Gun Owners Shoot Themselves Or Family
Well, I'm not a huge fan of his, nor am I prone to following celebrities in general, and I think his statistics are probably off by a bit.

However, I bet gun owners are almost 100% more likely to accidentally shoot themselves or a family member than non owners.
Lol
Most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms and legally by Americans… There is no danger there.
Americans have always owned firearms in great numbers… Part of what makes America great, the country… Not the government
No danger there?

8 US kids killed by accidental shootings daily, 'End Family Fire' campaign says

That's 3000 dead children a year, mostly the children of legal gun owners.

But there's no danger there.

"This explains why 80% of gun owners shoot themselves or members of their own families."

— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) November 30, 2018
How is it possible to misunderstand what the man said. 80% of gun owners would be, conservatively, over 80 million people with family members maybe 150 million. You can not justify stupidity or fix it.

Most sensible people understood what he was trying to say.. the issue that you gun nutters don't like to address, that you sell a dangerous product that kills 33,000 Americans every year with absolutely no benefit.

And therein lies your problem. You believe falsely that there is no benefit.
Benefit to what, fantastic lies?

Sports.
Self defense.
Hunting.

All of these are benefits guns provide.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of his, nor am I prone to following celebrities in general, and I think his statistics are probably off by a bit.

However, I bet gun owners are almost 100% more likely to accidentally shoot themselves or a family member than non owners.
Lol
Most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms and legally by Americans… There is no danger there.
Americans have always owned firearms in great numbers… Part of what makes America great, the country… Not the government
No danger there?

That statistic is a lie, there are less then 500 firearms accidental deaths a year if 8 die a day that would be over 2400 a year, perhaps if you were not so gullible you would not be taken in by such OBVIOUS fabrications?

Lol
No danger there?

That statistic is a lie, there are less then 500 firearms accidental deaths a year if 8 die a day that would be over 2400 a year, perhaps if you were not so gullible you would not be taken in by such OBVIOUS fabrications?
Yet you post no proof, no links, nothing to back up your position. You just spout off, and we are supposed to believe you.

Post up or shut up.

Lol
No danger there?

Yet you post no proof, no links, nothing to back up your position. You just spout off, and we are supposed to believe you.

Post up or shut up.
No proof? How about the Fucking FBI statistics you MORON?

Lol
No danger there?

there were 2003 unintentional shootings the entire year so where does 8 children a day come from?
Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show

Lol
No danger there?

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.

Lol
No danger there?

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
You made a claim that 8 children a day in the US are killed by firearms accidental shootings it is YOUR responsibility to source and provide links to FACTS that back your specious claim. The FBI reported less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a year so we know your claim is a bald faced LIE.

Lol
No danger there?

Post up or shut up.

Educate yourself my man
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

accidental discharge of a firearm is the cause of death of less than 1% of the accidental deaths in this country each year .

Yes it's Wiki, but they source from legitimate sources, and I'm not posting this to flame you, simply to hopefully get you to say "hmm, let me study this and see if I'm wrong" because you are.

Lol
No danger there?

there were 2003 unintentional shootings the entire year so where does 8 children a day come from?
Pro-gun magazines are not admissible as proof. I

No danger there?

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
You made a claim that 8 children a day in the US are killed by firearms accidental shootings it is YOUR responsibility to source and provide links to FACTS that back your specious claim. The FBI reported less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a year so we know your claim is a bald faced LIE.
Umm, I did. There's a link in my post. Try again kid.

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
Your link is a LIE
There are less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a YEAR dumb ass.

Lol
No danger there?

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
I spent an inordinate amount of time doing research and came to the conclusion most cites are ignored by people like Crepitus (The God of farts by the way) so my thought is the person questioning evidence is obligated to provide proof that the evidence is fallacious.

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
Did we run away after getting owned by your lie?

Post up or shut up.
Post'em up dipshit.
We much, much bigger fish to fry... take your pick
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

Lol
No danger there?

Pro-gun magazines are not admissible as proof. I

and you antigun source is?

Forum List

Back