Today's Religious Nuts

Partisan acolytes, regrdless of their Party affiliation is a disease even a Dr can't cure.

Partisan acolytes, regrdless of their Party affiliation is a disease even a Dr can't cure.

True, but this is not limited to partisan acolytes, but encompasses the whole of a belief system.

True, but this is not limited to partisan acolytes, but encompasses the whole of a belief system.
Conservatives when met with partisanship look the other way choosing to believe what they want. To each their own.
Radical Leftist partisans want to drag you out of your home, burn the house down, shame you, shut you up, then hang you from a tree. Then rewrite all the books to say you never existed.
Radical Leftism is to America what Radical Islam is to the world. Neither can be healthy with this fanatical disease of the mind infecting us.

Most people are stupid and utterly incapable of basic reason. They just chitter away with whatever they have been trained to say as they conform to groupthink. They are part of a hive rather than being individuals, and for them, the act of expressing a view is geared towards acceptance by their tribe. They are unquestioning by nature, as they only seek answers from authority figures.

The word I would use for these stupid people is "fundamentalist". Stupid fundamentalists of one strip might prattle away with nonsense about the Earth being just a few thousand years old and dinosaur bones being placed here by Satan to fool us. Stupid fundamentalists of another sort turn political correctness into a weapon for controlling ohers.

I don't know if I would call it a religion per se, but belief without reason is a dangerous thing in the hands of stupid people whenever that belief becomes authoritarian.

Wow. Kinda impressed that this alt-right site has been around that long. Just goes to prove that there's lots of weak minds out there hungry for the slightest bit of disinformation that conforms to their belief structure.

I was wondering which cities get more disinformation about COVID-19 -- liberal vs conservative.

I was wondering which cities get more disinformation about COVID-19 -- liberal vs conservative.
Which city gives a rats ass? More or less is immaterial. It's still dis- information just as voting for the alleged lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

Which city gives a rats ass? More or less is immaterial. It's still dis- information just as voting for the alleged lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

It does make a great difference as people in NYC and NJ cities nearby are getting hammered with COVID-19 deaths. Their leaders also knew about a pandemic that could strike from the 2009 swine flu, but didn't prepare and spent their money elsewhere in 2016. I would think it's the liberal cities that were squandered their opportunity to be prepared for one reason or another and are paying dearly with their lives. Louisiana is another state that didn't heed the social isolation warnings and held the Mardi Gras this year. I think the conservatives know better how to deal with coronavirus now and while it is dangerous, it can be overcome and people can go back to work once the apex has passed. Other countries that have been hit and put in quarantine and sanitation procedures are ready to come out of it and go back to leading their lives again, but with care using social distancing and protective gear.

Wow. Kinda impressed that this alt-right site has been around that long. Just goes to prove that there's lots of weak minds out there hungry for the slightest bit of disinformation that conforms to their belief structure.

Why not try disputing the opinion?

I'm sorry. I've read the article twice. What actual factual argument is it trying to make? It's right wing opinion piece. And a really rambling one at that. They start with crabbing about Trump's treatment and his botching of the virus response and then descend into a religious mish-mash that throws in every buzz word and catch phrase..to what purpose? Oh yeah, propping up the base and sowing division.

Most people are stupid and utterly incapable of basic reason. They just chitter away with whatever they have been trained to say as they conform to groupthink. They are part of a hive rather than being individuals, and for them, the act of expressing a view is geared towards acceptance by their tribe. They are unquestioning by nature, as they only seek answers from authority figures.

The word I would use for these stupid people is "fundamentalist". Stupid fundamentalists of one strip might prattle away with nonsense about the Earth being just a few thousand years old and dinosaur bones being placed here by Satan to fool us. Stupid fundamentalists of another sort turn political correctness into a weapon for controlling ohers.

I don't know if I would call it a religion per se, but belief without reason is a dangerous thing in the hands of stupid people whenever that belief becomes authoritarian.
This post makes me miss the winner button

Why not try disputing the opinion?

I'm sorry. I've read the article twice. What actual factual argument is it trying to make? It's right wing opinion piece. And a really rambling one at that. They start with crabbing about Trump's treatment and his botching of the virus response and then descend into a religious mish-mash that throws in every buzz word and catch phrase..to what purpose? Oh yeah, propping up the base and sowing division.

:auiqs.jpg:

Precisely, an opinion, contending that the Democrats are a six-pack short of purposefully emulating the Taliban, an opinion with which I fully agree.

As to sowing division, we've pretty much reached the limit after three-plus years of Democrat nonsense, in which they have offered nothing of import to the Republic, much less accomplished anything of value. The gap can be made no wider.

Forum List

Back