Today's most annoying commercials

Somebody burned down my She Shed

190905104224-she-shed-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
Lately, its the damn Dominos pizza ad with that guy dancing around pretending to be Tom Cruise and that horrid song playing. It comes on every 16 minutes. I timed it. I keep the mute button close by and am determined to not order Dominos anytime soon until they dump that thing.

Jimmy Dean died ten years ago but he is still selling sausage. Kind of creepy.
Just because the person is no longer here doesn't mean that their product has to be put away.

God bless you and those who have loved my favorite member of this act longer than me always!!!

Holly

Jimmy Dean died ten years ago but he is still selling sausage. Kind of creepy.
Just because the person is no longer here doesn't mean that their product has to be put away.

God bless you and those who have loved my favorite member of this act longer than me always!!!

Holly

Nothing wrong with the product. The creepy part is the guy who has been dead for ten years telling you how great your morning can be with his sausage. Or maybe it's just me. Nuff said about the poor guy.

The insurance agent with the emu tops my list. Joe Namath hawking insurance is second.

ALL HEALTHCARE / Medicare / Medicaid commercials.

ALL ATTORNEY / Class Action Lawsuit commercials.

ALL PRESCRIPTION DRUG commercials that you have no control over prescribing to yourself in the first place.

ALL SUPER SKILLET and COUNTERTOP COOKERS.

That takes care of 90% of the commercials.

When they (are forced to) remind you that you shouldn't take the prescriptions they are peddling it should make you think perhaps they are right.

Forum List

Back