Todays Hillary Speech/Speeches.If Trump Wins,Say Goodbye To Kentucky Fried Chicken And McDonalds!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :crybaby: :eek-52: It's November 3rd! Five more days to go! Hillary in dire straights, her made up stories that Trump likes to feel up strange women all of the time isn't working, Hillary accusing Trump of hating all races isn't working either!, so now she needs to up her attacks to Defcon Five !! Warn all blacks that if Trump is elected, he will, via executive order, SHUT DOWN ALL KFC Restaurants !!!, and he wont just stop there! Noo,,,then President Trump will shut down McDonalds! Wendys! Arbys! Dominos! Papa Bidens! sorry, I meant Papa Johns!,,,and then President Trump will then shut down every Chicken and Rib joint in all 57 States! Now is this the kind of America you want to live in !!!!
:hellno:

:boohoo: :crybaby: :eek-52: It's November 3rd! Five more days to go! Hillary in dire straights, her made up stories that Trump likes to feel up strange women all of the time isn't working, Hillary accusing Trump of hating all races isn't working either!, so now she needs to up her attacks to Defcon Five !! Warn all blacks that if Trump is elected, he will, via executive order, SHUT DOWN ALL KFC Restaurants !!!, and he wont just stop there! Noo,,,then President Trump will shut down McDonalds! Wendys! Arbys! Dominos! Papa Bidens! sorry, I meant Papa Johns!,,,and then President Trump will then shut down every Chicken and Rib joint in all 57 States! Now is this the kind of America you want to live in !!!!

She will declare Trump is going to outlaw hot sauce and increases taxes on grape soda.

Trump will boycott watermelon...

• Banned
Trump will boycott watermelon...
no!! No!! I need my watermelon !!!!

witch_zpsxq83psw7.jpg

Forum List

Back