What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is 4/13....Reverse Pi Day

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who the hell comes up with this crap? I got numerous emails today about this.

Why am I bringing it up?
Today is a GREAT day! Twenty-seven years ago today, I underwent cardiac bypass surgery. I am doing great. I also survived a minor bout with the boogie-man covid this year. I might have to go to work with Fauci and the CDC, I am a walking, talking contradiction--just like them. HAHAHA! Just sayin'

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?
Today is a GREAT day! Twenty-seven years ago today, I underwent cardiac bypass surgery. I am doing great. I also survived a minor bout with the boogie-man covid this year. I might have to go to work with Fauci and the CDC, I am a walking, talking contradiction--just like them. HAHAHA! Just sayin'

Congrats on the life!

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?
I've never wanted to hug a pillow more.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?
I've never wanted to hug a pillow more.
Hold it close to your face when you do!

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?

The geeks at my company also celebrate May 4th...May the Fourth be with you. Really...
I think you might want to see a speech therapist about that lisp. You can take CCP Joe with you and maybe they can do something about his stutter too. JK, LOL

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?

The geeks at my company also celebrate May 4th...May the Fourth be with you. Really...
I think you might want to see a speech therapist about that lisp. You can take CCP Joe with you and maybe they can do something about his stutter too. JK, LOL
It's rare for stuttering to be cured.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?

Mmmel Ttttillis did it.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why am I bringing it up?

Mmmel Ttttillis did it.
As I said, rare.

norwegen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just think, tomorrow is the same forward and backward - 4/14. Does mean we get more upside-down pie?

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, June 28th, (6/28)is a double portion of pi?
The constant 2π is arguably even more important than π itself because the circumference of a circle is 2π times its radius.
funny how a one inch diameter circle has a circumference of 3.14159.
Yeah, but if you use a compass to draw a circle on a piece of paper, the circumference will be ~ 6.2832 times the distance between the point and the lead of the compass.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, June 28th, (6/28)is a double portion of pi?
The constant 2π is arguably even more important than π itself because the circumference of a circle is 2π times its radius.
funny how a one inch diameter circle has a circumference of 3.14159.
Yeah, but if you use a compass to draw a circle on a piece of paper, the circumference will be ~ 6.2832 times the distance between the point and the lead of the compass.
yep 2 x pi x r OR pi x d, both equal the circumference.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List