Today is 4/13....Reverse Pi Day

Who the hell comes up with this crap? I got numerous emails today about this.

Why am I bringing it up?
Today is a GREAT day! Twenty-seven years ago today, I underwent cardiac bypass surgery. I am doing great. I also survived a minor bout with the boogie-man covid this year. I might have to go to work with Fauci and the CDC, I am a walking, talking contradiction--just like them. HAHAHA! Just sayin'

Why am I bringing it up?
Today is a GREAT day! Twenty-seven years ago today, I underwent cardiac bypass surgery. I am doing great. I also survived a minor bout with the boogie-man covid this year. I might have to go to work with Fauci and the CDC, I am a walking, talking contradiction--just like them. HAHAHA! Just sayin'

Congrats on the life!

Why am I bringing it up?
I've never wanted to hug a pillow more.

Why am I bringing it up?
I've never wanted to hug a pillow more.
Hold it close to your face when you do!

Why am I bringing it up?

The geeks at my company also celebrate May 4th...May the Fourth be with you. Really...
I think you might want to see a speech therapist about that lisp. You can take CCP Joe with you and maybe they can do something about his stutter too. JK, LOL

Why am I bringing it up?

The geeks at my company also celebrate May 4th...May the Fourth be with you. Really...
I think you might want to see a speech therapist about that lisp. You can take CCP Joe with you and maybe they can do something about his stutter too. JK, LOL
It's rare for stuttering to be cured.

Why am I bringing it up?

Mmmel Ttttillis did it.

Why am I bringing it up?

Mmmel Ttttillis did it.
As I said, rare.

So, June 28th, (6/28)is a double portion of pi?
The constant 2π is arguably even more important than π itself because the circumference of a circle is 2π times its radius.
funny how a one inch diameter circle has a circumference of 3.14159.
Yeah, but if you use a compass to draw a circle on a piece of paper, the circumference will be ~ 6.2832 times the distance between the point and the lead of the compass.

So, June 28th, (6/28)is a double portion of pi?
The constant 2π is arguably even more important than π itself because the circumference of a circle is 2π times its radius.
funny how a one inch diameter circle has a circumference of 3.14159.
Yeah, but if you use a compass to draw a circle on a piece of paper, the circumference will be ~ 6.2832 times the distance between the point and the lead of the compass.
yep 2 x pi x r OR pi x d, both equal the circumference.

Forum List

Back