Today, a group of angry parents walk into a school board meeting with BLM/ANTIFA t-shirts and flaming bottles of death...News at 5

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

So as part of the process, these angry parents who have decided that the government needs to be punished just like it was in Portland by throwing cocktails at the schoolboard as it is just part of the process. CNN was there to cover the story.

So as part of the process, these angry parents who have decided that the government needs to be punished just like it was in Portland by throwing cocktails at the schoolboard as it is just part of the process. CNN was there to cover the story.

Looks like fake news.

Can you find it on Fox News?

Looks like fake news.

Can you find it on Fox News?
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa....I guess you missed where it was put in Political Satire...Too damn funny....

I have always said that if you play the game that progressive slaves play and torch a few federal public school buildings all in the name of BLM, there wont be any jail time for those because Camel Toe Harris will bail them right out.

Embarrassment in Chief strikes again. But Slade3200 calls him boring....LOL

Anything but...

ANOTHER [ of many ] reasons that show they act like nazis and Bidumb supports them ..this bitch was acting like a nazi Stormtrooper

You just admitted his numerous gaffes are humorous. So you find comedy boring? You must be a blast at parties…
Are you really going to try and prove that I’m lying about my own perception of what’s boring and entertaining?

Pence is an ass kissing robot with no spine… Biden is an over the hill grandpa who can’t help but gaff in public
Biden is an over the hill corrupt politician in the early stages of dementia.

1633495932810.jpg

It’s called karma and it’s a bitch. The big problem in the end is that we will be the ones screwed by Joe.

1633495683300.jpeg

Forum List

Back