To Trump haters: Which Trump policies SPECIFICALLY made you hate President Trump?

I will be shocked if I get a single cogent rational response from any Trump hater. But please someone, surprise me. State precisely what Trump policy(ies) made you hate President Trump?

Wasting money on a wall of hate
Cancelling the Iran nuclear deal
Withdrawing from Paris Climate Accord
Destabilizing NATO
Refusing to take COVID seriously
Refusing to peacefully transition the Presidency

Destabilizing NATO
I'll chip in Supported an irresponsible tax cut for corporations and the wealthy (admittedly put forth by McConnell and Ryan) that did next to nothing for the average wage earner.
It did allow corporations the ability to bring huge sums of money back into the US to put toward stock buy backs....all tax free. :)

I will be shocked if I get a single cogent rational response from any Trump hater. But please someone, surprise me. State precisely what Trump policy(ies) made you hate President Trump?

lol as if they know what his policies are. They don't even know their own Party's policies, much less Trump's.

Wow -- where do I start?

Border wall, idiot judges, idiot appointments at all levels, sucking off Putin and Kim Dong, making excuses for a murdering Saudi prince, pandemic denial, patronizing racists, the divisive trolling nature of everything he does, his complete inability to lead, to unite or inspire. His constant, childish excuse making (always the victim, the big lie, etc), inability (unwillingness) to repeal ACA even with control of Congress, drug policy, abortion policy, tax policy, trade policy (tariffs and pissing wars), desire to control social media companies (or rather, punish them for defying him), inability to admit any weakness or mistake, his apparent joy in inspiring the worst from everyone around him...

That's just off the top of my head. I don't want to wear out my keyboard.

I agreed with most of his policies, except for the spending in that area Republicans aren't much different than Democrats anymore.

Destabilizing NATO
^^ See, they do support open borders.

The Iran nuclear deal was a sham.

The Paris Climate Accord did nothing for the US. We already met the goals of it when it was signed.

NATO wasn’t destabilized under President Trump, he kept the peace.
NATO is now in a world of hurt thanks to Biden’s proxy war with Russia. Total economic turmoil in NATO countries now.

Nothing President Trump could had done to prevent Coof from spreading in the US. It was a pandemic and reached all countries. He was lied to by the CDC about it. It was never a threat to people under age 65. In the entire first year, the average age of WuFlu deaths was 80 years old. But he did push for vaccines for you Masked Covidians.

How was the transition not peaceful? Did he use the military to stay in office? Obama and Biden never gave him a peaceful transition. They spied on him and claimed Russia stole the election.

I'll chip in Supported an irresponsible tax cut for corporations and the wealthy (admittedly put forth by McConnell and Ryan) that did next to nothing for the average wage earner.
It did allow corporations the ability to bring huge sums of money back into the US to put toward stock buy backs....all tax free. :)
There is nothing irresponsible about tax cuts. The irresponsibility lies with the congress fucktards who can't live within their means

^^ See, they do support open borders.

The Iran nuclear deal was a sham.

The Paris Climate Accord did nothing for the US. We already met the goals of it when it was signed.

NATO wasn’t destabilized under President Trump, he kept the peace.
NATO is now in a world of hurt thanks to Biden’s proxy war with Russia. Total economic turmoil in NATO countries now.

Nothing President Trump could had done to prevent Coof from spreading in the US. It was a pandemic and reached all countries. He was lied to by the CDC about it. It was never a threat to people under age 65. In the entire first year, the average age of WuFlu deaths was 80 years old. But he did push for vaccines for you Masked Covidians.

How was the transition not peaceful? Did he use the military to stay in office? Obama and Biden never gave him a peaceful transition. They spied on him and claimed Russia stole the election.
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

I knew this thread would turn from……..You can’t identify the Trump policies you hate into a defense of those policies

There is nothing irresponsible about tax cuts. The irresponsibility lies with the congress fucktards who can't live within their means

Responsible governing says cut your spending FIRST
Then cut taxes accordingly.

Destabilizing NATO

oh!!!!! :desk:

i gotta add his rolling back clean air, water & soil EPA protections to pre fellow (R) & criminal nixon days.

Forum List

Back