Why I hate McDonalds and will likely never patronize it again

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
It used to be you could go to a McDs and some of them had TVs with Fox News on

Today, that is GONE

More censorship?

Did the big tech pigs lean on them? Did McD tell their franchisess: NO MORE TVs or if you have one, put it on LIBERAL news?

I don't know. But I haven't eaten at a McDs in a LONG time over this issue

And from the looks of things, others feel the exact same way -- which is hardly shocking. America leans conservative, at least on several different isues.

It used to be you could go to a McDs and some of them had TVs with Fox News on

Today, that is GONE

More censorship?

Did the big tech pigs lean on them? Did McD tell their franchisess: NO MORE TVs or if you have one, put it on LIBERAL news?

I don't know. But I haven't eaten at a McDs in a LONG time over this issue

And from the looks of things, others feel the exact same way -- which is hardly shocking. America leans conservative, at least on several different isues.
Are they all this crazy?

• Banned
Their food sucks. It’s my only reason. Doing it for political reasons is stupid. I hate Trump. The maker of my favorite beer is a Trump supporter. I didn’t change my brand.
as someone once said

Hating someone is like burning down your house to get rid of rat

Their food sucks. It’s my only reason. Doing it for political reasons is stupid. I hate Trump. The maker of my favorite beer is a Trump supporter. I didn’t change my brand.
Something has changed in what they call the meat.
I used to love an occasional Big Mac back in the day.
Tried one a couple years ago and couldn't finish the overly salty bland burger.

I would rather have a Culvers.

There are several fast food chains that I prefer over McDonalds. That said, not having TVs isn't why I wouldn't eat there. Most of the other places that I might eat at also do not have TVs. Also, since most places have Wifi now, I could stream something on my phone if I so desire.

Is this satire, an attempt to make conservatives look bad by having a supposed conservative say something really dumb?

After all, screaming "ANYONE WHO WON'T SUBSIDIZE MY PARTY PROPAGANDA IS CENSORING ME!" is incredibly stupid and whiny, so much so that even most conservatives wouldn't stoop that low.

I don't go to McD's any more because they've gotten all pretentious about serving fast food. The restaurants are fancier, the service is slower, and it's the same crap that it's always been.

Something has changed in what they call the meat.
I used to love an occasional Big Mac back in the day.
Tried one a couple years ago and couldn't finish the overly salty bland burger.

I would rather have a Culvers.
Actually, their food is not as unhealthy as one may think, at least this was true as of a couple years ago when I read the ingredients that they used to post on their tray liners. There wasn't any canola oil (for awhile no one seemed to know what that was but I have reason to believe it is bad), no trans fats, etc..

But they apparently want people to be ignorant of REAL news.

And i will NOT tolerate a company that couldn't care less about what their customers really want. Sure, if McD is in New York City, you may not want to run Fox News.. but what about Pocatello, ID or Sidney, NE?

At ten bucks for a combo meal, a much option.
I usually buy several pounds of hamburger meat and grill over charcoal. The patties that I don't eat fresh off the grill can be frozen and are nearly as good reheated (if done properly) as grilled. I do like the charcoal flavor in the burgers. Gas grills are okay, but I would just as soon fry them up in a pan on the stove.

Actually, their food is not as unhealthy as one may think, at least this was true as of a couple years ago when I read the ingredients that they used to post on their tray liners. There wasn't any canola oil (for awhile no one seemed to know what that was but I have reason to believe it is bad), no trans fats, etc..

But they apparently want people to be ignorant of REAL news.

And i will NOT tolerate a company that couldn't care less about what their customers really want. Sure, if McD is in New York City, you may not want to run Fox News.. but what about Pocatello, ID or Sidney, NE?
Providing the news isn't McDonald's business.

, screaming "ANYONE WHO WON'T SUBSIDIZE MY PARTY PROPAGANDA IS CENSORING ME!" is incredibly stupid and whiny, so much so that even most conservatives wouldn't stoop that low.
so I guess when some McD franchisees WERE running conservative news at their restaurants

that was... what?

And you are the stupid one because you are saying that 50% of America should be shut out in considerations made by corporate American business

not stupid, just un-American and

pro-censorship

loser

Providing the news isn't McDonald's business.
then why did they used to do it?

sheez.

They had, btw, WAY more business in the lobbies when they had Fox on the tv than they do today.

laugh

They would rather lose money than support what 50% (probably 60%) of Americans support?

Actually, I've heard that even everyday Ds watch Fox..

Someone needs to be fired at McDs.. for not giving a rip about what people want.

Forum List

Back