To those who support anti-gunners wanting mental health checks for your Rights? Homesickness reason to deny 2nd Amendment Rights...this is why.....

Hmmm. So you can't read? OK, I'll read it for you:

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

What do you think that means?

Good for you.

That sounds like a lot of big talk, Wild Bill. And with a name like "Wild Bill" I have to ask: how many people have you had to cap in your lifetime? I hear it's really hard to do, even in military and self-defense scenarios. It kind of sticks with someone I hear.
All the anti Christians tell us our faith requires us to let them walk all over us. It’s nonsense. Literally demonic. Whether or not each of us personally packs, it is not hypocritical to politically support thd right to bear arms. And the argument that we must remove that right because insane people are on the street is not logical. And all the whining about terminology and signatures doesn’t change that.

Actually my family has been touched by this. I hope you never experience it. I mean that honestly. I think you are a hypocrite and I dislike you, but I would never wish this upon you.
I'll wish every evil on your lying ass.

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean, "do nothing while someone murders your family".

Ummm, well, the words themselves seem pretty clear. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually OK with folks defending themselves but if one feels that their religious faith renders them incapable of allowing people who are NOT THEM to do with their bodies what they will then I would think that they actually CARE about all the jots and tittles of the faith.

The Bible also says, " If a thief is taken in the act of forcing his way into a house, and his death is caused by a blow, the owner of the house is not responsible for his blood.". What were you saying about cherry picking?

It does stick with you. You heard right.

Sounds like it might be an OT quote (can't find it right now, maybe you could share it with me?)

As I said, I don't begrudge anyone the right to defend themselves. I'm just saying that in the context of someone who uses their faith to support their position on "pro-life" stands that they would have to cherry pick to get around the verse in Matthew.

Someone who actually knows the Bible threatens you?

LOL.
Not at all. I love discussing the Bible...with people who are not anti Christian bigots trying to divert attention from the fact they can’t make a relevant point. I also don’t discuss holy things with foul liars.

All the anti Christians tell us our faith requires us to let them walk all over us.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

It’s nonsense.

If you want to call the Bible "nonsense" that's between you and your God.

Literally demonic.

Oooooh, that's interesting. I simply quoted Jesus.

Whether or not each of us personally packs, it is not hypocritical to politically support thd right to bear arms.

I actually expected more from you. I thought maybe you would whip out Luke 22:36. You disappointed me.

(You really should become more familiar with the Bible)

Not at all. I love discussing the Bible...with people who are not anti Christian bigots

I bet you do. So long as they agree 100% with you perfectly right down the line.

trying to divert attention from the fact they can’t make a relevant point. I also don’t discuss holy things with foul liars.

"Holy things". LOL.

I know you by the fruit you bear! LOL. Nothin' gonna change that now!

Ravening wolf.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Yep.

If you want to call the Bible "nonsense" that's between you and your God.

I don’t, and I didn’t. So that is just a lie.

Oooooh, that's interesting. I simply quoted Jesus.

So?
I actually expected more from you. I thought maybe you would whip out Luke 22:36. You disappointed me.
Good. I wouldn’t want you to approve of me.
(You really should become more familiar with the Bible)
More false that has nothing to do with anything.

Ummm, well, the words themselves seem pretty clear. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually OK with folks defending themselves but if one feels that their religious faith renders them incapable of allowing people who are NOT THEM to do with their bodies what they will then I would think that they actually CARE about all the jots and tittles of the faith.

Sounds like it might be an OT quote (can't find it right now, maybe you could share it with me?)

As I said, I don't begrudge anyone the right to defend themselves. I'm just saying that in the context of someone who uses their faith to support their position on "pro-life" stands that they would have to cherry pick to get around the verse in Matthew.
It isn't "their body". It's a baby's body.

I bet you do. So long as they agree 100% with you perfectly right down the line.

Not at all, I have had wonderful conversations with people of diverse faiths.

"Holy things". LOL.
Yes and Christ told us not to engage with swine who sneer. He called you swine.
I know you by the fruit you bear! LOL. Nothin' gonna change that now!
You keep saying that but you can’t define it. This and the “ravening wolf” thing you keep repeating makes me think you have some serious mental health issues yourself. You like the words but you apply them because you like the way they sound...not because they are true.
Ravening wolf.
👌

Couldn't use the "interlinear" features for the quote responses?

Too bad.

As for the "ravening wolf", again, it saddens me how little you know of your own Bible.

Matthew 7:15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Honestly, koshergrl, if you want to quote the Bible...TRY READING IT.

Couldn't use the "interlinear" features for the quote responses?

Too bad.
Not at the moment. This works ok and I’m kazy.
As for the "ravening wolf", again, it saddens me how little you know of your own Bible.

Matthew 7:15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
And that is relevant to me how? What did I do that makes me a ravening wolf? So far houve just posted nonsense and false narrative.
Honestly, koshergrl, if you want to quote the Bible...TRY READING IT.
more false narrative.

It always saddens me when people don't understand where babies come from.
"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

“….it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.” Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School

And that is relevant to me how? What did I do that makes me a ravening wolf? So far houve just posted nonsense and false narrative.

I'd say someone who touts their Christianity publicly with a NT quote but then denigrates those in pain ("the Crazies") and shows no sign of compassion is acting in a way more in line with the Ravening Wolf than the Prophet.

I honestly do hope you read the Bible some time. Your faith can be more rounded out.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

“….it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.” Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School

Well, thank heavens there's not a WOMAN'S BODY that is required for all of this!

The thing I love about the Pro-Lifers is they invariably demand freedom for themselves but will GLADLY pass any amount of laws to keep others from enjoying that same benefit.

And of course "pro-life" folks often couldn't care less about that "life" once it's born. That's why they vote constantly to decrease welfare and limit access to healthcare and help.

Forum List

Back