To those who support anti-gunners wanting mental health checks for your Rights? Homesickness reason to deny 2nd Amendment Rights...this is why.....

Just telling you what the Bible says. You're pretty hot to trot livin' by the sword. Takin' out the baddies and the crazies.

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." (another 5,000 free guesses who that quote is attributed to.)

It was in direct response to your point. So I guess, as usual, the hypocrite is finding motes in other eyes and ignoring the beam in their own.

I can't help it if I know you by the fruit you bear.

But don't worry, when you post everyone can see your Bible Signature so everyone knows you are a good person.

Ever hear of Matthew 7:21? Yeah, might wanna check that one out. Just a helpful tip.
What nonsense. I don’t even believe in the death penalty. Unlike the leftist baby killers, I also don’t believe in the forms of murder thd nazis call “euthanasia”, “assisted suicide” and “abortion”. Why aren’t you able to speak to the topic? What does my faith have to do with the fact that mentally ill people who can’t be trusted around weapons shouldn’t be on thd street to begin with?

Oh, so you are actually a creationist? Interesting.
I don’t make gods out of men, it is true. Remember reading about when all the scientists were het up over reading head lumps? That was an interesting theory.

LOL! A sexist too! You probably get ALL the hits on ourtime.com!

What a catch!

I noted you couldn't tell the class why guns were invented. Too bad. I'd teach you but you wouldn't be able to understand it.
There is no end to your irrelevant patter, is there? I want to know...why were guns invented?

What nonsense. I don’t even believe in the death penalty.

Good for you.

Why aren’t you able to speak to the topic?

I am. YOU were the one who wanted the "crazies" put away. I'm just suggesting your supposed "faith" could actually lead you to a rather more nuanced and HELPFUL suggestion. In fact a good dose of ACTUAL CHRISTIAN FAITH could go a long way to helping those people and maybe making the world a better place.

But you love the "sword" too much. You love to polish your halo in public (hence the big Bible sig) but when it comes to helpful things for people in pain the best you have is "Get away from my guns, crazies!"

What does my faith have to do with the fact that mentally ill people

You mean "the crazies"?

who can’t be trusted around weapons shouldn’t be on thd street to begin with?

Your "faith" (such as it is) should be more useful to helping those in pain. Instead you want to lock them up. You didn't call them "mentally ill", you found a denigrative name for them: "crazies".

What kind of person does that make you?

You are bearing fruit....and we know what kind of rotted and twisted wood makes up your tree.

LOL! A sexist too! You probably get ALL the hits on ourtime.com!

What a catch!

I noted you couldn't tell the class why guns were invented. Too bad. I'd teach you but you wouldn't be able to understand it.
Not really. Women tend to be more emotional than men. I did tell you why guns were invented, dummy. To make the other guy stop doing what he is doing.

What nonsense. I don’t even believe in the death penalty. Unlike the leftist baby killers, I also don’t believe in the forms of murder thd nazis call “euthanasia”, “assisted suicide” and “abortion”. Why aren’t you able to speak to the topic? What does my faith have to do with the fact that mentally ill people who can’t be trusted around weapons shouldn’t be on thd street to begin with?
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘killing babies’ – the ‘left’ in particular.

Clearly your ‘faith’ has nothing to do with being honest and truthful.

Whether it’s lying about ‘confiscating’ guns or ‘killing babies,’ conservatives are consistent at being dishonest demagogues.

Good for you.

I am. YOU were the one who wanted the "crazies" put away. I'm just suggesting your supposed "faith" could actually lead you to a rather more nuanced and HELPFUL suggestion. In fact a good dose of ACTUAL CHRISTIAN FAITH could go a long way to helping those people and maybe making the world a better place.

But you love the "sword" too much. You love to polish your halo in public (hence the big Bible sig) but when it comes to helpful things for people in pain the best you have is "Get away from my guns, crazies!"

Actually, none of that is true outside your own head. That is what bias and brainwashing does to a person. You are having this whole elaborate conversation that has nothing to do with reality. You are the one going on about my faith, not me.
You mean "the crazies"?

Your "faith" (such as it is) should be more useful to helping those in pain. Instead you want to lock them up. You didn't call them "mentally ill", you found a denigrative name for them: "crazies".
Where in the world did you get the impression that I need or want you to tell me what to do? Your over the top objection to the term “crazies” tells me you have a serious mental health disorder, and out of consideration for you I used the term “mentally ill”. But obviously you’ve been set off and can’t quit gibbering about it. For that I apologize...to you and everybody else who is going to be subjected to your fit.

What kind of person does that make you?
You are bearing fruit....and we know what kind of rotted and twisted wood makes up your tree.
Who is “we” and tell me what fruit I have borne lol. I’m dying to be filled in on the whole fantasy.

This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘killing babies’ – the ‘left’ in particular.

Clearly your ‘faith’ has nothing to do with being honest and truthful.

Whether it’s lying about ‘confiscating’ guns or ‘killing babies,’ conservatives are consistent at being dishonest demagogues.
Conservatives are Pro Life & Pro 2A/RTKBA , Democommies are not

No, I don’t.

Oh, why do you quote the Bible if you are unfamiliar with it?

You keep thinking that everybody knows the details of your fantasy.

Again, I can't help you. I just read the Bible. Maybe some day YOU CAN, TOO.

I certainly don’t but feel free to fill me in! What do I get?

Well, ONE of us posts a Bible Verse as their SIGNATURE. Seems that it's not the one who actually READ the Bible.

America's 2nd. amendment can apply in Hawaii still, but relaxing restrictions on high risk individuals who are wishing to have a handgun for suspicious purposes, can't be tolerated.

What can and must be the rules on gungoonery must be applicable to the majority of people in Hawaii that are not Americans.

If Hawaii forfeits the safety of people on the streets then their tourism will quickly decline and safer tourist destinations will be chosen by tourists.

If the progun fraternity started to turn Honolulu into another shithole US city. (their description for cities) then Honolulu will become a ghost town overnight!

Logical consequences will come home with the guns and the chickens at the same time for the gunners. Let this one go 2A.
Crime is rising anyway and these gun control laws are making Hawaii even more dangerous.

Forum List

Back