To the NeverTrumpers....

What we know is that economists agree the other candidate will be much more fiscally responsible.

I'm afraid her "fiscal responsibilities" might include giving another $150 billion to Iran.

Isn't that Iran's money?

You should be afraid of the recession trump will start with his tariffs. You should be afraid of how deeply in debt we will go after his tax plan.

Isn't that Iran's money?

You should be afraid of the recession trump will start with his tariffs. You should be afraid of how deeply in debt we will go after his tax plan.

Well... it's Iran's money now, it was our money... and then, Hillary, Barry and Mashed Potato Face gave it to them... along with a lot of our uranium. Now, she is so "brilliant" she probably had some kind of kickback figured in... like the $6 billion she just "lost" while Secretary of State.

I'm not afraid of recessions, we have them about every 10-12 years and I've been living through them all my life. And IF Trump's tax cuts increase the debt it will be the first time in history that ever happened because tax cuts generate more tax revenue.

Isn't that Iran's money?

Well... it's Iran's money now, it was our money... and then, Hillary, Barry and Mashed Potato Face gave it to them... along with a lot of our uranium. Now, she is so "brilliant" she probably had some kind of kickback figured in... like the $6 billion she just "lost" while Secretary of State.

I'm not afraid of recessions, we have them about every 10-12 years and I've been living through them all my life. And IF Trump's tax cuts increase the debt it will be the first time in history that ever happened because tax cuts generate more tax revenue.

It was their money that we owed them.

She never lost $6 billion. That is just silly. Do you believe every silly thing you hear?

No actually, Reagan tripled the debt with his tax breaks. Bush ruined a balanced budget with his tax breaks. It would be harder to find tax breaks that actually decreased the debt. You have an example?

What you don't seem to realize is that the tax burden is very low right now, a tax cut will not increase revenue.

To the never Trumpers...do you want to be complicit with what comey just did? If you vote for anyone other than Trump, the only one who can keep her out of office...you will be a part of this corruption....

Vote for Trump, Save America....

Isn't that Iran's money?

It was their money that we owed them.

She never lost $6 billion. That is just silly. Do you believe every silly thing you hear?

No actually, Reagan tripled the debt with his tax breaks. Bush ruined a balanced budget with his tax breaks. It would be harder to find tax breaks that actually decreased the debt. You have an example?

What you don't seem to realize is that the tax burden is very low right now, a tax cut will not increase revenue.

Well we've already gone over all of this. You're simply repeating the lies I've already debunked. Cutting taxes always produces more tax revenue so it simply CAN'T contribute to the debt. It's akin to saying "I got a pay raise but it increased my debts!" Your debts may have increased but it wasn't because of your pay raise.

And yes, the State Department confirmed it had lost $6 billion. This was while Shilary was Secretary of State, so I blame it on her incompetence (or corruption).

Please share links by good economists that say Trump will not greatly increase the debt. ALL the sources I can find say he will greatly add to the debt.

Nope... I don't play the "cite" game. I know how that works. I don't have a problem linking you to official government websites to confirm the data on tax revenues and national debt. Either side, right or left, can find links to "experts" who support their viewpoint and then it just becomes a pissing contest over the sources. So what is the point of me posting links that you are going to tear down the credibility of as soon as I do? You want an economist who agrees with Trump's policies? Larry Kudlow. Peter Morici. Paul Krugman.

I will also point out that Ronald Reagan faced as similar problem. Economists of the day said his policies would be an economic catastrophe. Reagan proved economists aren't always right.
So nobody who can be taken seriously supports trumps policies. I didn't think so. Reagan tripled the debt. You live in fantasy land.

As I predicted, you immediately shifted your argument to attacking the credibility of the sources. You said you didn't know of any economist who supported Trump's policies and challenged me to present one. I gave you three noted economists and now you want to dismiss them as people who can't be taken seriously. .

You gave me 3 economists? Where?
Trump economic policy is nothing more than garbage. There are 370 top economists blasting Trump policy. Is your opinion better than any of these economists?

370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump

370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump
Everett Rosenfeld | @Ev_Rosenfeld
Tue, 1 Nov '16 | 4:45 PM ET
CNBC.com

Eight Nobel laureates joined 362 other economists in an open letter arguing that Americans should not vote for Donald Trump.
The letter, released Tuesday and reported on by the Wall Street Journal, lists 13 economic arguments against Trump, but does not specify which (if any) candidate voters choice in lieu of the Republican nominee.
"Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country. He misinforms the electorate, degrades trust in public institutions with conspiracy theories, and promotes willful delusion over engagement with reality," the economists write, according to a copy posted online by the Journal.

Trump economic plan is rated F. Blasted by independent well know economists and GOPs. Just because it came from Trump doesn't mean its right. Trump economic idea is bad for America. If he is elected get ready for high prices on ALL commodities including health care. Be very careful what you ask for.
The idea of moving manufacturing jobs back to US is nothing but delusional. Labor in America is extremely very high compared to any country. That's the main reason people like me went overseas in the first place.

Trump’s love of tariffs may be the wrong move | New York Post

50 Ways Trump Is Wrong on Trade

Nothing could be more boring to write about. I can hear you snoring already. But if Donald Trump becomes president, you will hear that word a lot. You’ll especially hear it in connection with China.

Tariffs are the taxes placed on imported goods, usually when the other country has done something you don’t like.
Tariffs and taxes have caused wars in the past.
You know all about the Boston Tea Party, which led to the American Revolution. The Brits wanted to tax the colonists’ tea.

Trump, who will accept the Republican Party nomination for president Thursday, has said that he’d like to impose 35 percent to 45 percent tariffs on goods coming into the US from Mexico and China.
A group of reporters from The Post met with Trump a few weeks ago at his self-named tower in Manhattan, and I asked him specifically about the punishment he plans for China.

He didn’t back off the idea of a tariff. The Chinese, he said, want to do business with us and they will pay the tax. I pointed out that it could lead to a trade war — we tax them, they tax us — and then, just to top it off, the Chinese would start stealing more of our technology than they already have.
Trump seemed unfazed. And I hope he’s right to be calm about this.

What a surprise, the establishment says it won't work. They tell you "we must send jobs overseas" and you believe. Clearly the leftists only care about the bottom line for corporations, and care nothing about the employees and workers in the US.

Clearly you don't understand the economy or trade. Many believe tariffs were the cause of the great depression. That is how bad they are.

Except we and most other countries already use tariffs of some kind or another to protect their industries and workers. So why isn't the whole world in a depression? I hate buying cheap Chinese crap that breaks, I'd much rather pay more for something high quality and American made.

You don't understand tariffs or trade just like Trump..... It's been proven over and over that Trump doesn't have a clue about trade and tariffs.
You want pay higher prices just because of your fascination to Trump..... That's mighty of you speaking for the rest of America. We are not talking couple of bucks here. As an example lettuce is about $5/head (not sure bc I don't go to grocery)...... How much do you think it cost if Trump is the president?
Just imagine how much the cost of ALL goods if Trump is the president.
The sad part is ........... It doesn't matter what Trump is blurting lies or wrong .......... Trumpeters like you is so used to it believe him anyway. You are basing your future based from that.

You stil can't acknowledge much less refute that we already use tariffs on certain products. It works for them, why not a few more industries that will protect US jobs and bring jobs back?

You keep repeating yourself over and over that some lame ass economists are against tariffs, when they have no plan to bring jobs back to America.

I'm not saying we should tax/tariff everything from China. We should be applying them on goods to make it a level playing field. The Chinese don't have labor laws or environmental laws like us, so we basically reward them for shitting all over the environment and treating their workers like slaves. Until China follows the same environmental and labor laws as the rest of the civilized world, they should be taxed the difference.

My opinion is based from my own experience and from the expert I listened just like the link below. Not from Trump flawed policy that are blasted all over the place as a joke.
You are so fascinated about Trump that it doesn't matter what he is saying
You can twist however you want. You don't know anything about trade and tariffs. Trump is not bringing the jobs back keep that in mind.
You said............. these economists don't have a plan to bring the jobs back. Why should and would have a plan in bringing those jobs back? When they know that trump economic policy is flawed to begin with.

50 Ways Trump Is Wrong on Trade

Donald Trump is a businessman, a billionaire, and a globetrotter with financial interests currently in Turkey, Panama, South Korea, Canada, Philippines, India, Uruguay, Brazil, Ireland, Scotland, and the United Arab Emirates, according to his website.1 So how could someone with that breadth of global experience be so wrong on trade?

Donald Trump is one of America’s loudest voices in opposition to trade generally and to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which is his prerogative as a candidate for President. He has leveled bombastic accusations about TPP and other U.S. trade deals; of course, he levels bombastic accusations nearly every day on a host of issues.

Of course, the sheer size of TPP —nearly 40% of global GDP—calls for robust debate and analysis. Third Way supports TPP as a way to open U.S. markets, write the rules of commerce in Asia (instead of China), and dramatically increase Made in America exports to the world’s most important growing market. We see this agreement as an essential component of restoring the basic American bargain of economic growth that benefits the middle class and those aspiring to join it. Others, including Trump, view TPP differently, and that debate has been passionate.

But unlike most issue areas in this presidential race, Donald Trump has actually proposed a specific trade policy in place of TPP—a 45% tax on imports coming from China, a 35% tax on many imports from Mexico, and a 20% tax on imports from other countries.2

It seemed to us that with this proposal, Trump departed the area of reasoned policy discussion and entered a land of fiscal fantasy. Then we looked at what others are saying about Trump’s tariff plan. In an effort to be fair, we tried to find academics, business leaders, and economists in favor of the plan. It wasn’t easy. Republican Congressman Chris Collins of New York said the tariffs would raise prices on consumer products up to 15%, but this would ultimately benefit the economy because “the United States needs some level of inflation.”4 Ian Welsh, former managing director of the now-defunct leftwing blog Firedoglake, said that “what Trump wants to do is to use tariffs to return production to the United States.”5 These are among the very few who think Trump’s proposed tariffs would be beneficial.
What follows are 50 leading experts, publications, and outlets that have come out in opposition to Trump’s views on trade.

Their voices—from Baton Rouge to San Francisco, from liberal columnist Paul Krugman to Chamber of Commerce President Tom Donohue—debunk and rebuke Trump on trade. They warn of a stock market collapse, a new recession on par with the Great Recession, massive job losses, rampant inflation, and a ballooning trade deficit.

Based from EXPERTS not from Trump or followers..... this country will be screwed up both foreign and domestic.
At least with Hillary we might have stability and steady hands. You only voting from Trump because of your fascination. That's your future.

Well, read the OP... I am still technically an undecided voter. I don't know that I am going to vote for Trump. If I do, it certainly won't be because of any fascination with him. If I listened to "the experts" then I would have never voted for Ronald Reagan. Not that Trump is Reagan, but the experts are often wrong. The experts predicted a Reagan presidency would be a foreign and domestic disaster. The experts predicted Jimmy Carter would win re-election in a landslide. The experts told us the only GOP candidates who could win were Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney. The experts said Trump wasn't a serious candidate and could never win the GOP nomination.

Hillary is corrupt and crooked to the core. She currently has at least 5 FBI investigations swirling around her and she has had criminal investigations swirling around her for nearly all her illustrious 40 year political career. She is the only major party presidential candidate in history to run while under FBI investigation. She will not bring stability any more than she brought stability as Secretary of State. The only "steady hand" she has is the one that corruptly takes money for influence under the tables.

Aside from her overwhelming corruption, every single word that comes out of her mouth is from the radical ideological playbook of Saul Alinsky and is an affront to our Constitution and republic. Her own stated policy positions would put into danger our 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments. Not to mention, her election would throw the country into a constitutional crisis because she is likely to be indicted on criminal charges.

So after 40 years................ Was Hillary even charge or indicted of any wrong doing?
Trump is currently being sued for fraud. Since he never release his tax returns maybe he is more corrupt and crooked than Hillary. Several GOPs that are running for reelection can not even acknowledge that he is not a role model. Trump is unfit, unstable, con man, inexperience and weak to be CIC. We dont need an apprentice running this country.
We need some one with experience, steady hands and strong leadership. And ready to lead this country from day one.

The IRS is compromised - I'm sure you saw the reports -- Targeting Tea Party. Is that okay in a free society?

The IRS is compromised - I'm sure you saw the reports -- Targeting Tea Party. Is that okay in a free society?

That has nothing to do with Trump refusal to release his tax returns.
And yes it's American voters want to know how Trump conducted his business. The ONLY & ONLY reason he doesn't want to release because he is hiding something big. Let me guess #1 will be fraud 2. cheat 3. fraud & 4. cheat. Is this the kind of president we want to rule our country? Americans deserve better than this naziclown, racist pussy grabbing asshole.

And yes it's American voters want to know how Trump conducted his business. The ONLY & ONLY reason he doesn't want to release because he is hiding something big. Let me guess #1 will be fraud 2. cheat 3. fraud & 4. cheat. Is this the kind of president we want to rule our country? Americans deserve better than this naziclown, racist pussy grabbing asshole.

Even the most simple minded moron like Joe Biden or Tim Kaine understands why Trump doesn't release his tax returns.

We want to know how Hillary conducts her business too but she sets up private servers to avoid FOIA and deletes her emails, then pretends to be an airhead when the FBI investigates her.

Presidents don't RULE the country.... that's the problem with you idiots. You think we are electing a RULER. What Trump needs to do is snatch you fuckwits up by the pussy and throw you in Gitmo!

Even the most simple minded moron like Joe Biden or Tim Kaine understands why Trump doesn't release his tax returns.

We want to know how Hillary conducts her business too but she sets up private servers to avoid FOIA and deletes her emails, then pretends to be an airhead when the FBI investigates her.

Presidents don't RULE the country.... that's the problem with you idiots. You think we are electing a RULER. What Trump needs to do is snatch you fuckwits up by the pussy and throw you in Gitmo!

I sense anger and frustration. I will not lower myself to your low life category so I will not use any kind of thuggery behavior. Your favorite emails....... There's nothing there get over it.
Trump need to snatch us throw us to Gitmo? That is why we should not elect a naziclown dictator. Is Biden and Kaine the reason why trump is not releasing his tax returns? I don't think so. Try again.

Last edited:
I can't get myself to vote for either because they are not worthy of my vote. Third party and no care who wins.

You`ve been stalking her for 25 years and you got to read 50,000 of her emails and you want to know how she conducts her business? Go to the bus stop tomorrow and ask a passing 3rd grader. It seems like adults can`t help you Boss.

Forum List

Back