To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

The Trumpbumplicans' bitterness is now obvious at losing power
Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

So then you agree. Your rant is so far off the mark as to be laughable.
Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
All in all the president did a great job
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
The working class actually got a tax cut you Buffon
BUFOON You got scraps Something to shut your mouths something to make you think the pos really cares about little people

Besides what I got extra in my paycheck every two weeks, I got several hundred dollars more back for my income tax refund.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You are a truck driver and have a heart problem because of that you are no longer driving. Meaning you are not employed...... You posted that to me several times.

So....... How and where are you getting a paycheck?

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.
Blacks don't get the same breaks whites do You think racism is dead?

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over
People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
You are a bitter and hostile Fake.

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over

Only two things wrong with that statement, Buttercup, I'm not a Repub other than in registration only cause I have to vote for one or the other, and, RIGHT NOW, I'll put MY cash on hand up against yours. We each take a picture RIGHT NOW of the cash we have on hand, put two fingers in the picture to show it isn't something off the web, and let's see who has more money!

Hurry up because I'm about to leave to go eat my dinner.

The loser agrees to have Flacc ban us from the group for ONE MONTH.

n
I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
It’s not a option we need her seat filled, it could be a constitutional crisis if it’s not filled.. I would hold hearings ASAP
Oh? Why would there be a Constitutional crisis?
Democrats plan to challenge the 2020 election, and having a 4-4 court would “risk a constitutional crisis” given that likelihood.
Democrats don't plan to challenge anything, except Trump abuse of power and cheating.

If Trump doesn't try to pull a fast one, the winner will be who all the citizens voted for, on their ballot...

The supreme court is not suppose to decide any election.... if there are problems, the it is Congress who decides, according to the Constitution, not the Court.
So if trump declared winner night of the election democrats will concede?
Will Trump concede if Biden wins?
no indication to say he wont,,,
That is not what he said.

What has Biden said?
when did he say that???

“I have to see. Look, you — I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say no and I didn’t last time either,” Trump said.

Did Hillary immediately concede? Did Al Gore? This is nothing that unusual, especially since we are now changing our voting system from in person to mail-in.
Yes Hillary concede the following day. Isn’t it?

No, the following DAYS she had recounts done in three different states.
Wrong again.

She can say it but she didn't really do it. If you are having votes recounted, you really didn't concede anything.

That doesn’t matter Ray. Day after the election she called Trump to concede. That’s the end and you can spin it however you want.

She also said that she didn't have any classified material on her server, but she did.

Concede means you acknowledge the victory of your opponent. Obviously she didn't do that if she had a recount done.
Spin it however you want. She called Trumo the next day and conceded.

n
I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
It’s not a option we need her seat filled, it could be a constitutional crisis if it’s not filled.. I would hold hearings ASAP
Oh? Why would there be a Constitutional crisis?
Democrats plan to challenge the 2020 election, and having a 4-4 court would “risk a constitutional crisis” given that likelihood.
Democrats don't plan to challenge anything, except Trump abuse of power and cheating.

If Trump doesn't try to pull a fast one, the winner will be who all the citizens voted for, on their ballot...

The supreme court is not suppose to decide any election.... if there are problems, the it is Congress who decides, according to the Constitution, not the Court.
So if trump declared winner night of the election democrats will concede?
Will Trump concede if Biden wins?
no indication to say he wont,,,
That is not what he said.

What has Biden said?
when did he say that???

“I have to see. Look, you — I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say no and I didn’t last time either,” Trump said.

Did Hillary immediately concede? Did Al Gore? This is nothing that unusual, especially since we are now changing our voting system from in person to mail-in.
Yes Hillary concede the following day. Isn’t it?

No, the following DAYS she had recounts done in three different states.
Wrong again.

She can say it but she didn't really do it. If you are having votes recounted, you really didn't concede anything.

That doesn’t matter Ray. Day after the election she called Trump to concede. That’s the end and you can spin it however you want.

She also said that she didn't have any classified material on her server, but she did.

Concede means you acknowledge the victory of your opponent. Obviously she didn't do that if she had a recount done.
Spin it however you want. She called Trumo the next day and conceded.
and everyday since has claimed she was cheated,,,

thats the opposite of concede,,,

Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
BUFOON You got scraps Something to shut your mouths something to make you think the pos really cares about little people

Besides what I got extra in my paycheck every two weeks, I got several hundred dollars more back for my income tax refund.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You are a truck driver and have a heart problem because of that you are no longer driving. Meaning you are not employed...... You posted that to me several times.

actually he can work as a truck driver

Our Democracy can not afford to wait to fill the vacancy on the Supreme Court. Sleepy, Crazy, Puppet Joe and the Ho have preemptively lawyered up to the tune of over 600 attorneys and the omni-present sore loser "See you next Tuesday" Clinton has avouched that Brainsick Biden "... should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out,"

We more than likely will need a fully staffed Supreme Court to rule on this election. It now becomes very clear why the Biden Campaign has over 600 attorneys, enough to cover EVERY states lower court. An 8 person Supreme Court that can deadlock in a 4-4 vote, leaves in place any lower court decision. If Biden can challenge any and every state vote count, he has a better chance of having a ruling by a lesser court stand in his favor and a deadlocked Supreme Court can not over-turn it.
GettyImages-510647980.0.jpg

The people chose the President and Senate. The President nominates the justices, the Senate confirms the justices. The People have chosen their President, his name is Donald J Trump, he is President until January 20th 2021. Our President has a duty to nominate the next justice immediately, and the Senate, which serves until January 1, 2021 has a duty to vote on that nominee immediately so a full compliment of 9 Supreme Court Justices can rule on this potentially contested Presidential election.

Image credit: GettyImages-510647980.0.jpg

Only two things wrong with that statement, Buttercup, I'm not a Repub other than in registration only cause I have to vote for one or the other, and, RIGHT NOW, I'll put MY cash on hand up against yours. We each take a picture RIGHT NOW of the cash we have on hand, put two fingers in the picture to show it isn't something off the web, and let's see who has more money!

Hurry up because I'm about to leave to go eat my dinner.

The loser agrees to have Flacc ban us from the group for ONE MONTH.

Just as I thought, Candyass, NOTHING. I have to go eat. I'll tend to you later.

No, they said I'm out so I'm out. It wasn't a heart attack, I have heart failure which really doesn't go away.

According to the repub faithful, it's TOTALLY different this time.

And people wonder how old uncle Oddball became such a hardened cynic.

. . . well, the folks in the DNC, not only want the nation to wait until after the election. . . .

BUT, if Trump should happen to win?

They want Trump and the GOP to wait another four years to replace her. :auiqs.jpg:

My liberal friends keep on repeating this over and over. . . I guess they assume they are going to win the election? :dunno: Or maybe Ruth did? I dunno. . . but the implications of her dying wish, were that if Trump wins, we have to wait four years.

"Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Said it before, saying it again.

I have no problem with Trump announcing his choice in the near future.

I HOPE the Senate will not start the confirmation process until at least mid November, after the results of the election are in.

Full Senate vote to take place in mid December.

I'd MUCH rather have a Justice that honored the Constitution, our borders, the Sanctity of America First......
rather than wait until after the election, where the Democrats might win and immediately put someone on the SCOTUS who will uphold all those anti-American tenets.

I say Republicans should do it NOW

That said, the Democrats will either stack the court or find a way to remove trump's picks either way once they regain power.
Communists and Marxists do not honor our Laws, Constitution or culture. And unfortunately, The Democrat party has moved so far left it is Marxist.

People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
You are a bitter and hostile Fake.
There are exceptions weather and seeing I know you for 20 or so years I like sticking it to you I lost more on Fri than you'll make in years

I worked until last November after the tax cuts were long in place, and had my taxes done by a CPA (like I always do) and she explained it to me.

No, they said I'm out so I'm out. It wasn't a heart attack, I have heart failure which really doesn't go away.
I hate your politics but wish you a long healthy life

Well. You have to work harder than that to convince anyone. You accused Kamala of slavery, free labor of criminals which is a total lie. What made you think you are NOT lying now?

When you post lies.... that tells a lot of things about you and your opinion.
I didn't accuse her I have repeated what she did fight for

You are responsible for the link that you posted and you supported. That is lie. You are lying. Washington Examiner published unreliable sources and reports.

Washington Examiner..... from Bias Check.
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

The point was that not all heart problems will keep you from driving a truck and I believe local drivers can drive under certain restrictions

Thank you very much Eddie. Just because people don't agree in politics doesn't mean one or the other are bad people. I have members of my family I love, but are pretty far left as you can get. Great people still.

What say you?
/——/ The President is in office for 4 years, not 3 years and 8 months.
B8DC735E-7C52-4871-B642-0589A5B64D62.jpeg

Well. You have to work harder than that to convince anyone. You accused Kamala of slavery, free labor of criminals which is a total lie. What made you think you are NOT lying now?

When you post lies.... that tells a lot of things about you and your opinion.
I didn't accuse her I have repeated what she did fight for

You are responsible for the link that you posted and you supported. That is lie. You are lying. Washington Examiner published unreliable sources and reports.

Washington Examiner..... from Bias Check.
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Dude courts dockets say otherwise
Even she said she was shocked over hearing about what happened even though she as State Attorney General signed off on the petition to keep innmates incarserated because they were cheap labor.

Thank you very much Eddie. Just because people don't agree in politics doesn't mean one or the other are bad people. I have members of my family I love, but are pretty far left as you can get. Great people still.
There's a guy who posts here name Dale Smith We were bitter enemies on another board Now we're very good friends Politics aside... Ever run into him ask him how he knows me

Forum List

Back