To Lead A Long Healthy, Wealthy Life Don’t Live In A Red State-A Statistical Survey Of GOP Failure

Conservatives promote the delusion that they alone know what is good for the average American. That if you follow their guidance and enact their policies, Americans will enjoy peace and prosperity, free from worry about crime and disease. Salaries will soar and everyone will retire with an assured financial future. And the citizen will suffer such an excess of winning they will tire of victory. It is make-believe. It has no basis in truth. And it flies in the face of statistics that are a click away.

Simply stated, if your goal is to gain weight, get shot, live in poverty, catch an STI, get sick, and die young, you should live in a red state. Let’s have a look at the numbers.

Please, take the steps to save your life. Vote Democratic.

Conservatives promote the delusion that they alone know what is good for the average American. That if you follow their guidance and enact their policies, Americans will enjoy peace and prosperity, free from worry about crime and disease. Salaries will soar and everyone will retire with an assured financial future. And the citizen will suffer such an excess of winning they will tire of victory. It is make-believe. It has no basis in truth. And it flies in the face of statistics that are a click away.

Simply stated, if your goal is to gain weight, get shot, live in poverty, catch an STI, get sick, and die young, you should live in a red state. Let’s have a look at the numbers.

ah got a teevee in mah back yard

The pre-positioned Sperm Bingo winners block our way.

Did you fail because of a rich kid? Tell me your story.
College Is for Coolies. No Wonder Asians Do So Well at It.

It's every American's story (richboys and you boytoys are unAmerican). You succeeded in stealing a job from those with more ability for your job by slavishly going to the university, an institution designed to give richkids living off an adult allowance an overwhelming psychological advantage. You're no better than a bimbo secretary who gets her job because of her looks rather than her clerical abilities. You Sheepskinned Sheep are all Elizabeth Rays.

Am I a traitor to the workers of the world?

Am I first on your list when the revolution arrives?
Preppy Progressives

It's a proven fact that Marxism is nothing more than a richkid's power fantasy. Check out what your spoiled sons and daughters are reading.

Ideology is a spitball fight at a prep school. Intelligent people don't fall for your desperate lie that those who hate those entitled slimeballs must be Leftists.

Last edited:
Why did you make up a false quote from me? That's a shitty debate technique employed by losers. GFY.

View attachment 619204

You have no clue what my goals are, so you employ a straw man.
Again, GFY.
We Will Bypass You NPCs. You Cowards Won't Protect Your Masters.

Pretty touchy about an obvious typo, aren't you? That's proof that you know your whole life is a lie and you're desperately afraid of being exposed.

College Is for Coolies. No Wonder Asians Do So Well at It.

It's every American's story (richboys and you boytoys are unAmerican). You succeeded in stealing a job from those with more ability for your job by slavishly going to the university, an institution designed to give richkids living off an adult allowance an overwhelming psychological advantage. You're no better than a bimbo secretary who gets her job because of her looks rather than her clerical abilities. You Sheepskinned Sheep are all Elizabeth Rays.

College Is for Coolies.

So don't go to college.

You succeeded in stealing a job from those with more ability for your job by slavishly going to the university,

What rich college kid stole your job? Tell me all about it.

We Will Bypass You NPCs. You Cowards Won't Protect Your Masters.

Pretty touchy about an obvious typo, aren't you?
A typo? You fucking quoted something I didn't post and falsely attributed it to me. I really wouldn't mind if it wasn't one of your trademark "I desperately wanna seem intelligent" nonsense phrases.
That's proof that you know your whole life is a lie and you're desperately afraid of being exposed.
No, that's just proof that you can't debate like a rational adult, so you pretend you know my life and motivations.
TBH, you suck at this.

NO you didn't. You said what it takes to be a good person. You didn't say how you knew you had those qualities. Frankly, you don't have them.
I know my own thoughtfulness, dope.
apparently you struggle to be thoughtful about much of anything.

Daily KOS is a far left nut site, I won't even acknowledge such BS, let alone read it.

You are the proof that garbage in, equals garbage out.

Once again no rebuttal by someone who can't write an expository response. It is any wonder they are incapable of getting past their biases and actually think for themselves.
Come on... You are asking them to think and they are starting to see that they are wrong... This is real bad...

High functioning societies are more integrated. That is one of the reasons cold areas have more 1st world countries.. It is harder to survive outside a society and the help it gives...

Daily KOS is a far left nut site, I won't even acknowledge such BS, let alone read it.

You are the proof that garbage in, equals garbage out.
Which Stat do you think they got wrong.... Please show it and give us the correction...

This is a problem you got... You don't like what the article says even though it is well researched and has shown evidence...

Meanwhile you have done none of this... This just shows that Daily Kos was right about the education thing...

Which Stat do you think they got wrong.... Please show it and give us the correction...

This is a problem you got... You don't like what the article says even though it is well researched and has shown evidence...

Meanwhile you have done none of this... This just shows that Daily Kos was right about the education thing...
Not going to read the article, I don't read far left or right wing BS. If it is worthy, it will make main stream.

So you read Breitbart, National Review and Stormfront? Is that the way you get educated?

You succeeded in stealing a job from those with more ability for your job by slavishly going to the university,

What college kid stole your job?
Brown-Noses Who Say "My Way or the Highway" Are Promoting the Low Way

Don't ask me, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" Ask me, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

Proud men don't listen to blowhards. If plutocratic parasites don't pay the few who are smart enough to belong in college the same high allowance they give their spoiled sons, we will make them pay. The Big Hack Attack will recover all the loot they extorted from our slavish predecessors.

Submitting to unpaid education is the Plutes' required proof of economic cowardice. The High and Mighty Lowlife who succeed through that unmanly mandate are responsible for all the downturns in our economy. Any country that pays students for their grades will bankrupt you incompetent job-thieves. Money made through whoring is nothing to be proud of and it won't last much longer.

Forum List

Back