To Lead A Long Healthy, Wealthy Life Don’t Live In A Red State-A Statistical Survey Of GOP Failure

You know what causes health care to be expensive?

Government.

Your solution?

More government.

Dumbass.
The natural price controls of the free market are severely distorted by middle-man payers inserted between the patient and provider. Those middlemen include both government and insurance bureaucrats.

So, when your dumbass strawman is pointed out, you double down and keep on doing it.

You really are a dumbass.
Once again, and I repeat myself over and over you can't write anything substantive, thoughtful or thoughtful provoking. You post idiot-grams, ad hominems and diarrhea.

Red states should be an experiment...get rid of any health/safety laws.....get rid of unions....get rid of taxes. And stand back and watch.
You got it so wrong. Red areas only need the edges rounded. No one is moving to Blue areas. And people moving to Red areas unfortunately make a percentage of the areas Blue. And the Prog politicians under control when the area is Purple or Red become unleashed.

*you're

You really get angry when no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Well, he was a public worker, he had to pass a test and everything. But like most public employees, he can't wipe his own ass without help.

When I was running my environmental cleanup company I had to deal with bureaucrats all of the time. Ten percent were awesome, but they never lasted long because they got tired of idiots like Rye, and left to go work in the private sector. Usually for less money, but far more satisfying work.

Last edited:
Once again no rebuttal by someone who can't write an expository response. It is any wonder they are incapable of getting past their biases and actually think for themselves.

What is there to rebut, the OP doesn't reflect my family or anyone I know lives. So it's really easy to spot commie propaganda.

What is there to rebut, the OP doesn't reflect my family or anyone I know lives. So it's really easy to spot commie propaganda.

So I don't know anyone who is alive or those I knew who died who were communists. That has little to know with you, your few others and my many who lived in urban cities.

Oh, so there's nothing in the ToS that says you have final say over content.

So you're just being a little bitch.

Glad we cleared that up.
I'm not little nor am I a bitch. However, you are clearly a punk. Punks are cowardly, wordy bullies who turn bright yellow when confronted. As you seem to have done.

Conservatives promote the delusion that they alone know what is good for the average American. That if you follow their guidance and enact their policies, Americans will enjoy peace and prosperity, free from worry about crime and disease. Salaries will soar and everyone will retire with an assured financial future. And the citizen will suffer such an excess of winning they will tire of victory. It is make-believe. It has no basis in truth. And it flies in the face of statistics that are a click away.

Simply stated, if your goal is to gain weight, get shot, live in poverty, catch an STI, get sick, and die young, you should live in a red state. Let’s have a look at the numbers.

Please, take the steps to save your life. Vote Democratic.

The Blue cities in Red states have all the murder......the blue cities in Red states also collect all the welfare benefits.....

Notice....these are blue cities in Red states........

Here is a simple chart showing the political party of the mayor for the 30 cities with the highest murder rates in 2018. Twenty-eight of those cities are controlled by Democrats, and two are non-partisan. But while the two cities in North Carolina have non-partisan elections, both Goldboro and Salisbury tend to vote for Democrats.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-Monday-June-29-8.54-PM.png

Taxes and welfare.....

Now it’s true that the average taxpayer in blue states pays a higher per capita income tax than the average taxpayer in red states. But that’s because those states — particularly Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and California — have more rich people. Don’t the Democrats want the rich paying their fair share?

As for blue states allegedly getting back less, what numbers are they looking at? It is true that red states receive 35.75 percent on average of their budgets from the federal government, while blue states receive 30.80 percent.

But this is because the blue states’ budgets are far larger due to all the bloat and waste.

The 10 states in the best fiscal condition are almost all red states.

The 10 states with the worst numbers in the red are almost all blue states.
----

The higher the taxes, the more mismanaged a state is. CNBC examined the infrastructure of every state — roads, airports, water systems and ports — and found that the places with the worst-rated infrastructure are six Democratic states, which also rank among the highest in taxes collected per resident: Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York.
----
Kyle Sammin at The Federalist found that if you look at the amount of money the federal government gives to states on a per capita basis instead, blue states get more; $2,124 per resident. Red states receive just $1,879 on average.

Matt Palumbo writing at The Dan Bongino Show found that even if red states receive more in federal welfare, it’s not going to Republicans. Those on public assistance, as well as long-term unemployment, are overwhelmingly Democrats.

Behind the Misleading Statement That Blue States Subsidize Red States

Anyone ever go to Golden Corral for the after-church crowd? These people are killing themselves off one plate of starch at a time. Their kids are on painkillers and their grand-kids are smoking meth. It seems here in the south everyone has to have self-destructive habits.

You see the urban paradises controlled by democrats? They are killing themselves at an even higher rate....

So I don't know anyone who is alive or those I knew who died who were communists. That has little to know with you, your few others and my many who lived in urban cities.

Sure you do. YOU!

Forum List

Back