To Lead A Long Healthy, Wealthy Life Don’t Live In A Red State-A Statistical Survey Of GOP Failure

Conservatives promote the delusion that they alone know what is good for the average American. That if you follow their guidance and enact their policies, Americans will enjoy peace and prosperity, free from worry about crime and disease. Salaries will soar and everyone will retire with an assured financial future. And the citizen will suffer such an excess of winning they will tire of victory. It is make-believe. It has no basis in truth. And it flies in the face of statistics that are a click away.

Simply stated, if your goal is to gain weight, get shot, live in poverty, catch an STI, get sick, and die young, you should live in a red state. Let’s have a look at the numbers.

Please, take the steps to save your life. Vote Democratic.
Don't Dimmer dregs have to live wherever their SNAP bennies allow?

A typo? You fucking quoted something I didn't post and falsely attributed it to me. I really wouldn't mind if it wasn't one of your trademark "I desperately wanna seem intelligent" nonsense phrases.

No, that's just proof that you can't debate like a rational adult, so you pretend you know my life and motivations.
TBH, you suck at this.
Like Model "Heirplane" Glue, the Polish You Bootlickers Swallow Obviously Causes Brain Damage

They say that Denial is a river in Egypt. But yours is a worldwide flood of crybaby tears.

Brown-Noses Who Say "My Way or the Highway" Are Promoting the Low Way

Don't ask me, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" Ask me, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

Proud men don't listen to blowhards. If plutocratic parasites don't pay the few who are smart enough to belong in college the same high allowance they give their spoiled sons, we will make them pay. The Big Hack Attack will recover all the loot they extorted from our slavish predecessors.

Submitting to unpaid education is the Plutes' required proof of economic cowardice. The High and Mighty Lowlife who succeed through that unmanly mandate are responsible for all the downturns in our economy. Any country that pays students for their grades will bankrupt you incompetent job-thieves. Money made through whoring is nothing to be proud of and it won't last much longer.

You whine a lot.

Explain why.

Pop Goes the Weasel

Your loaded question is firing blanks.

1648146657084.png

Forum List

Back