To Impeach, or Not to Impeach, That is the Question

"Everybody knows" Biden is a crook. "Everybody knows" the election was rigged. "Everybody knows" Democrats are communists. "Everybody knows" Trump is an honest genius.

So if you disagree with them, you must be lying, because "everybody knows" they're right, that they "speak the Truth". They don't have to actually prove it, because "everybody knows" it.

This is what happens when a subculture becomes detached and insulated within its own reality.

Remember, Nixon was not impeached, gop leaders went to him and said "it's time to go". The question remains if there are any dem "leaders" that will do the same to save what is left of their party's reputation or if they prefer a suicide pact.

Me, I say slow-walk the info and let it build till it's too late for the dems to react and have their ass handed to them in '24.....Done and done.

Last edited:
The big problem that remains, once Joe is forced to resign, which I believe will happen, is who then becomes the president? Right now, it’s the slut who was chosen for reasons of Affirmative Action and has been exposed as the idiot she is.

What actual issues? That you'll believe any lie the democrat controlled media tells you?
You're really trying this again? I've made my positions on the issues so clear that even YOU should know better.

Would you like to see them? Again?

This is where you either (a) run like a scared bunny, or (b) pretend that I'm lying when I list my positions on the issues.

Which is it going to be, rube?

Impeachments are good for television viewing but don't accomplish anything for American citizens.

"Everybody knows" Biden is a crook. "Everybody knows" the election was rigged. "Everybody knows" Democrats are communists. "Everybody knows" Trump is an honest genius.

So if you disagree with them, you must be lying, because "everybody knows" they're right, that they "speak the Truth". They don't have to actually prove it, because "everybody knows" it.

This is what happens when a subculture becomes detached and insulated within its own reality.

In your mind “everybody knows” Trump is a crook, right? You sure jumped on that train well before there was any credible evidence whatsoever. The Democrats and anti-Trump folks talked about impeaching Trump before he ever even took office. That is very telling about their motives and that they have absolutely nothing to do with actual justice.

You're really trying this again? I've made my positions on the issues so clear that even YOU should know better.

Would you like to see them? Again?

This is where you either (a) run like a scared bunny, or (b) pretend that I'm lying when I list my positions on the issues.

Which is it going to be, rube?
Rubes believed in the democrat cult media
So rube what's it going to be?

The faithless, corrupt, anti-Constitutional New Republicans have made Impeachment a meaningless political process.

Perhaps because they know from experience that 90+ % of all media will come against them and attack them endlessly? I don't care if others vote to impeach but I've already been in touch with my Representative and told him straight up that unless he supports the impeachment, he gets no more votes from me.

I'll be saying the same to my Senators if the articles are sent over for a trial and Chucky is honorable enough to let the evidence be heard. I'd bet nearly everything that that putzhead will refuse to have a trial. If so, no problem. There is enough independent media online that the evidence will get out.
So, in other words, your Republican leaders are rank cowards? They would rather cower and hide because the meanie press will come after them instead of holding Biden accountable even though they know he is corrupt?

But an email from you is going to change all that, eh? Well, don't ever wake up. Reality is going to be painful. Good luck with that killer email!

~~~~~~
Unfortunately you believe every word the NY Slimes prints. Take you blinders.

**********​
Ok. Prove me wrong. Prove that the House Republicans did find something on Biden. Go.

Expose everything to the American people.... Then do what's right... we all know Biden is a crook and his family has built nest eggs as a result... if dems are okay with that then dems are the enemy of the constitution... and the rule of law....

I agree, the GOP needs to Impeach so that all their "evidence" can be provided under oath and with the chance of cross examination.

Either Biden is proven dirty or the GOP is proven to be full of crap.

Either way is a win for the country

Meanwhile, you have Trump swindling charities, and students, cheating on taxes etc etc and that is all a-ok.

The faithless, corrupt, anti-Constitutional New Republicans have made Impeachment a meaningless political process.
That was true in the case of Trump. The faithless and corrupt Dems even tried a 2nd impeachment after he had already lost the election!

Now in the case of Biden, an impeachment inquiry is definitely warranted. Too many strange coincidences with his involvement and the receipt of tens of millions of dollars from our foreign adversaries.

Forum List

Back